It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abducted B.C. boy returned home

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

(Wow, Is this a first?) Abducted boy returned home

www.cbc.ca

A frantic four-day search for a missing three-year-old came to an abrupt and happy end in B.C. on Sunday, when Kienan Hebert was mysteriously returned safe to his family's home, apparently by his alleged abductor.

RCMP learned of the boy's remarkable reunion with his family after someone phoned 911 around 3 a.m. PT, instructing police to go to the Hebert home, which had been cordoned off and unoccupied since the family found the boy missing Wednesday morning.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.ctv.ca
edit on Sun Sep 11 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The last time Paul Herbert and his wife saw their three year-old son Kienan was when they tucked him in bed on Tuesday night. Known to sleepwalk sometimes, the public was informed that he could have wandered off by himself, although he's never done that before. FInally there was an alternative story of a possible abduction.

An APB was put out for a person of interest, namely Randall Hopley aged 42, whose seriously ill mother breathing with the help of nasal oxygen, made a televised plea for him to return the child unharmed if he had him.

Throughout the ordeal the boy's father has been positive and optimistic. I'm sure that most of us watching though did not feel the same. It is an unbelievable story which «i urge you all to read. This is so uplifting!

www.cbc.ca
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 11-9-2011 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

Definitely Aliens.
They are not greedy enough to demand money else kill the victim, like humans.
They just return them when they are done. Usually unharmed.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
yes..I just watched that 2 hours ago on the MSM news...(CBC)

nice ending to sad story.. the police chief on TV said they won't be releasing any details..because it is still an ongoing investigation.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
This is just another 'feel good' media-spawned story to make Americans forgot about what really took place here 10 years ago!

I give you:

"Oh, my God: The U.S. is remembering their dead with September 11th, and in Sparwood the sun is shining 'cause this little guy has been found," she said. "What more could you ask for? It's a miracle."

Yes folks, Lordy-be............. it's yet another miracle!!!!!

How, when a house has been :"cordoned off" by police does this mysterious little boy re-appear?

I guess this will launch a bill to get the American TSA to step on up there in British Columbia because Canadian people are able to get through security without being detected!!!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I dont think its a first at all. I think it may be the first where there was a televised plea for the return. But if it was aliens, which I realize is jumping to conclusions, but if it was then that is normal for Aliens to abduct an individual, and return them between a few hours and a few days later. Usually there unharmed, some have memory of what happened, some dont. Sometimes strange marks on the body, just the usual stuff.

I read somewhere once that Aliens and Government programs particually target younger children over adults for abduction and experiments, I do not know why but it adds up since it was a little boy missing.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

How, when a house has been :"cordoned off" by police does this mysterious little boy re-appear?

What are you rambling about? Everything you said had nothing to do with this story. Not everything is a conspiracy ! It says in the story that little boy was put there by his abductor... you make it sound like he just magically reappeared there...anyway,this is the first time I've heard of this happening.Thank god he was returned unharmed.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jward01

There had been an attempted abduction by a human a couple of hours earlier in the same neighborhood.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
That's nice to hear. Wish Jacob Wetterling could have been found and returned home. It's a local story and a sad one, so it's certainly nice to hear of a happy ending for a change.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
It seems too strange to be real. People with developmental difficulties as the alleged kidnapper is alleged to have, can sometimes do amazing things to thwart "normal" folk, but to sneak in and out of a police cordon seems to be a stretch.

If the kid sleepwalks as the story suggests, maybe he did sleepwalk out and then came back, unnoticed due to his little size, all by himself. But how did he stay happy and healthy for 3 days without being noticed?

There are all kind of "maybe's" here, but nothing that seems likely yet to answer the puzzle. I am thinking that the truth will come out eventually and might shock everyone.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

ZOMG everything must be a conspiracy!!ONe##12 Perhaps whoever abducted the boy was able to navigate through the impossible security the police set up.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I live in BC and I remember the first day the amber alert went out on the radio and I still remember the license plate number they told me to look out for.

I am very happy for the family that their son is back with them. It must have been scary for the little boy. Great to hear that he is safe.

Our RCMP rock!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Definitely Aliens.
They are not greedy enough to demand money else kill the victim, like humans.
They just return them when they are done. Usually unharmed.

Right age too. 4 is a common age to begin this.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Man I was glad to see this come to a happy ending. It hit close to home as I live in BC and have a little one. I do find it a bit odd that (assuming it was Randall Hopley) he was able to just go return the boy and let police know then escape again without detection. I would have thought that the house would have at least have someone posted at it incase the boy came back? Also the family was staying with the neighbor across the street. Does anyone know if this common in abduction case, for the family to be moved out of the house? That just seems odd especially considering it was initially a possibility that he had wondered off on his own.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by monkeykillingmonkey

Well if forensics are still dusting and vacuuming, it would make sense, But this happened four days earlier.

They have seven other children. Add a couple to that, and one has to think that the neighbours have something as big as a hotel. But who knows? I've been known to drop in on my brother with my kids and camp anywhere there was floor space, especially in summer. An abduction in the middle of the night is a horrible violation of the family. So who knows that being there without the little one might have been just too much for some of them to bear.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Ya very good points. Maybe it was too much to be there, I just figured if my little girl went missing I would not want to leave the place where my whole remaining connection to her was, however I guess everyone is different and who knows how you would react to something that horrible.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78

Originally posted by Human_Alien

What are you rambling about? Everything you said had nothing to do with this story. Not everything is a conspiracy ! It says in the story that little boy was put there by his abductor... you make it sound like he just magically reappeared there...anyway,this is the first time I've heard of this happening.Thank god he was returned unharmed.

First off, the link in the op is not what I originally read and copied my quote from!!

There was a blatant mention of how this was a miracle--- especially on the day when everyone was so busy commiserating this awful anniversary of 9-11.

That original link/story is not there anymore. Not sure if the OP changed it or the link itself changed. But still. Are we reading the same story?

"Oh, my God: The U.S. is remembering their dead with September 11th, and in Sparwood the sun is shining 'cause this little guy has been found," she said. "What more could you ask for? It's a miracle."

When asked why a suspect was able to enter the Hebert home undetected again, Moskaluk said Mounties are still looking at the "sequence of events."
Moskaluk has declined to comment on specifics because of the nature of the investigation.

This boy was gone since Tuesday and then [[[ puff ]]]] he's sitting on his couch today?

Now if that doesn't raise an eyebrow and how there was an inference to this sad anniversary of 9-11 (that's in an entirely different country) then......have another shot of koolaid!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayno
It seems too strange to be real. People with developmental difficulties as the alleged kidnapper is alleged to have, can sometimes do amazing things to thwart "normal" folk, but to sneak in and out of a police cordon seems to be a stretch.

If the kid sleepwalks as the story suggests, maybe he did sleepwalk out and then came back, unnoticed due to his little size, all by himself. But how did he stay happy and healthy for 3 days without being noticed?

There are all kind of "maybe's" here, but nothing that seems likely yet to answer the puzzle. I am thinking that the truth will come out eventually and might shock everyone.

Oh but no. According to many who chimed in, there's nothing conspiratorial about this story in the least.

The fact that this child literally was able to sneak in under radar and show up on his couch PLUS.......his Canadian mother who had the wherewithal to mention the 10th anniversary of 9-11 to the reporter (that quite frankly, has nothing to do with this case nor her country) is not suspicious in the least!

(end sarcasm)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Our media in Canada has been focused on 9/11 all week with special after special, plus on the spot reports from NYC. As for the links changing, I'll update them as soon as I can. Thanks for the heads up.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface

Our media in Canada has been focused on 9/11 all week with special after special, plus on the spot reports from NYC. As for the links changing, I'll update them as soon as I can. Thanks for the heads up.

Yes, I'm sure. I didn't mean to come off that insensitive but if this were a missing child (for six days) and the child reappeared here in Anywhere, USA, I can't imagine a grieving-to-elated mother would even remember today's date let alone the anniversary of 9-11!

It sounds too hokey. Too contrite. Too conniving.

Sorry but this is what Sept 11th 2001 turned me into. Someone who trusts very little of what I read in the newspapers.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join