It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: Blueprint for Truth. The Scientifically Disproven Official Story.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Can anyone explain the pit of molten metal that burned for over a month? Is that possible from diesel fuel that burn only about a hour?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Hey, thanks Human Alien. I've been looking for a Cliff's Notes version of the 911 conspiracy to share with a short-attention spanned boyfriend, and this is a great one. I like that it doesn't really attempt to answer any questions, but focuses on raising them.

9/11 -- particularly WTC 7-- was the doorway that made me begin to question, "What else are they lying to us about?" and begin to shear off my "sheepliness."

And OP, nice job of putting the detailed information together for the rest of us tin foil hatters.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by cointelprotroll
Great thread. there is so much evidence indicating a cover-up on 9/11/01 that it's hard to believe that people think some guy in a cave did it!. apparently the folks at ATS didn't read the thread and went ahead and put up some wierd osama did it back ground???

i don't believe OBL was "some guy in a cave" at the time of this attack. i do believe he was living quite well in Afganistan with his willing friends at the Taliban.

is this another piece of mis/disinformation, or an honest mistake?

as far as i've seen, he's never been "some guy in a cave." i could be mistaken, but when he was found and killed, he was living quite well in Pakistan.
edit on 12-9-2011 by lkpuede because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by OG_SWAGGA_KING
Can anyone explain the pit of molten metal that burned for over a month? Is that possible from diesel fuel that burn only about a hour?

Well, now that you put it that way, no. However, that and the reality of 9/11 have nothing in common. The fires on 9/11 were not limited to diesel fuel (?) and did not burn for just one hour and there is no evidence of a pit of molten metal burning in October.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by OG_SWAGGA_KING

If you honestly want to know, read this:

www.debunking911.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by lkpuede

Yeah he was hiding in a compound in the middle of the city for years and no one seen him. That story has been changed so many times. Then u dump the body of the most wanted man in the worlds history in the ocean.
Kidding me SHEEPLE.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Lightworth

Nothing physically impossible happened on 9/11. Demoing building with hundreds of invisible and inaudible explosions, or hundreds of invisible thermite burns that no one saw is much less likely.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Definite applause for the work in assembling the post.

However, short of having another WTC and the planes, it's pretty difficult to mimic the exact conditions of 9/11, so while other examples do provide data, it's hard to rely on that to fit the same situation as the WTC.

Additionally, why use the planes at all? If it really was a controlled demolition, why not simply use that and blame terrorists? Why cripple an industry that you're then going to have to bail out, and deal a hell of a blow to your own economy? That's where the government gets a pass....they simply don't have the motive. Sure, you can point to the patriot act, etc., but the same thing could have been achieved without the planes.

As for figuring out Osama...heck, there were radio jocks who even figured that out on Day 1. Who's tried to blow it up before? Who has the resources to pull it off? OBL is the only answer. Just this morning, I listened to a replay of a local radio broadcast where the jock not only instantly recognized it as a terrorist attack, but also even named OBL, on the air, as the likely guy behind it.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by lkpuede

Originally posted by Merlin Lawndart
I know NIST even reported building 7 came down at free fall speed for the first 8 stories. That means the building went from motionless to free fall instantly. For that to happen, the bottom 8 floors would have had to been removed instantly. No scenario of office fires is capable of producing that result, it is impossible.

but this was not an office fire. it was a jet flown into the WTC centers. did the NIST address this fact in it's report?

No, building SEVEN was not hit by an airplane! Towers one and two were. Building 7 was not even mentioned in the 9/11 commission report at all. NIST's report was that building 7 came down as a result of office fires, not airplanes or fuel oil fires. Do some more research my friend

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Merlin Lawndart

I'm pretty sure you're just reading this guys post incorrectly.

I don't think he thought a plane was flown into 7.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
reply to post by Wolfenz

again, we have more Truther BS.

louiecacchioli.com...

Why not actually see what the guy has to say??

You guys really are either clueless or wildly dishonest:

Conspiracy theorists then used that quote as proof that 9/11 was an “inside job.” Since then, Louie has repeatedly tried to set the record straight that he was misquoted. Louie even went so far as to cooperate with the editors of Popular Mechanics magazine and was interviewed for the book Debunking 9/11 Myths: Why Conspiracy Theories Can't Stand Up to the Facts (Hearst, 2006).

Do I need to keep going? Got more lies, I mean YouTube videos?

Care to Enlighten me where he( louie cacchioli. ) in those YOU TUBE VIDEOS ive Posted !!

and your saying that All firefighters have Lied!! in those YOUTUBE Videos!!

Your something Else !

you dont question Authority either! do you ?

ok find me Sources that firemen say there was no explosion or Bombs during the Time of the Event when it Happened ! and One that were at the Scene !!!! Getting People out of those Buildings!

Ill be waiting !

ohh and you need to keep going dont Stop Prove US!!!
edit on 12-9-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
In this AE911Truth film, Blueprint for Truth: The Architecture of Destruction, the scientific method is applied in order to determine what caused the collapse of the twin towers. There is no better way to determine what is the truth and what is delusion. People always claim that AE911Truth are just conmen who fool gullible conspiracy theorists, but you can't fool the scientific method.

Hi TupacShakur, I just want to pay you my respect for this really marvelous thread, its obvious that you really did put a lot of work in this and therefore a well deserved S&F despite your reply to downunderET here.

reply to post by downunderET

Excellent post, my compliments, however I'm still going with Dr. Judy Wood.

The is a video at Utube which shows a steel "spire" falling down vertically, however when you look at the top section you can "clearly see" the steel turning to dust, and thermite doesn't do that.

Stay away from that Judy Wood stuff, it makes the truth movement look bad.

Because I really do not understand why Dr. Judy Woods theory would makes the truth movement look bad especially for what you said here.

WTC7 also fell at free-fall speed for over 100ft: For this to happen, the columns had to have been removed simultaneously on each floor synchronistically times so the building had virtually no resistance on the way down.

The once 47 story skyscraped was reduced to a 4 story pile of rubble:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d9989d67a1af.jpg[/atsimg]

And here.

Twin Towers

The Twin Towers were built as a tube structure, with a very dense and strong mesh of steel surrounding the exterior and asking as a bearing wall which resists the lateral loads from earthquakes, wind, hurricanes, and so on. [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d9dcb1bfb201.jpg[/atsimg] Inside was a core, a dense grid of 47 box-columns.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/163d85ce47a5.jpg[/atsimg]

Pre-fabricated floor assemblies: 22-gauge steel decking, over which was poured reinforced concrete, and held up by 29-inch deep open webbed steel trusses were bolted to the perimeter and core columns with 5/8 inch bolts.

I really doubt if any of all those experts can explain the almost completely pulverizing of almost all the material per Tower which is showed in this list with only the controled demolition theory.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1d4fc969db31.jpg[/atsimg]

But that is only a matter of different opinions which does not influence my respect for your work.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
i just wish some one would invent a bbq cooker that would not melt down every time i turn on the propane - which burns hotter that jet fuel.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by lkpuede

Originally posted by cointelprotroll
Great thread. there is so much evidence indicating a cover-up on 9/11/01 that it's hard to believe that people think some guy in a cave did it!. apparently the folks at ATS didn't read the thread and went ahead and put up some wierd osama did it back ground???

i don't believe OBL was "some guy in a cave" at the time of this attack. i do believe he was living quite well in Afganistan with his willing friends at the Taliban.

is this another piece of mis/disinformation, or an honest mistake?

as far as i've seen, he's never been "some guy in a cave." i could be mistaken, but when he was found and killed, he was living quite well in Pakistan.
edit on 12-9-2011 by lkpuede because: (no reason given)

I'm sorry we don't agree, but look, the CIA created OBL. 9/11 was another false flag black op. Oh... and the whole "we got him" BS is just MSM dribble. You don't have to come here to tell me what the MSM says!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by lkpuede

this is another conspiracy i want to believe but makes no sense upon close examination.
Anybody who believes this simply out of desire for it to be true has some serious psychological issues. I can't see how anybody would want this to be true, the idea that our government would do this isn't pleasant in any way.

Bush/Clinton/Bush/New World Order planned the downing of the WTC buildings in order to start a war in the Middle East. They planted bombs in the WTC buildings and then hired the men who would fly the planes into the buildings. once the men did so, the buildings would be collapsed.

but for what? there has to be some motivation for killing thousands of your own citizens and destroying the most iconic buildings in your country.
The motivation that I see is the justification for the invasion of the Middle East, as well as the Patriot Act and many other things that are completely unconstitutional.

considering that The United States alone has some of the largest reserves of (untapped) oil in the world, is friends with Saudi Arabia, who has some of the largest oil reserves in the world, receives by far the most of it's oil in use not from the Middle East, but from Canada, and Mexico, and now is friends with Brazil, who has been found to have some the largest oil fields in the world...there must be some reason.

but i can see none. seems to me that the leaders of the New World Order should be hunt down and shot and then strung up for everybody to see since they have accomplished nothing useful. and if they have been running the world for however long, they are really quite useless. they have not improved life for anybody, including the super rich, because the super rich, in this economy, are losing more money then most of us can even imagine. and the super rich, if nothing else, are only interested in only one thing: becoming richer.

so i just don't see it.
Just because you don't understand exactly what the motive was doesn't make the evidence any less conclusive.
edit on 12-9-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Well, now that you put it that way, no. However, that and the reality of 9/11 have nothing in common. The fires on 9/11 were not limited to diesel fuel (?) and did not burn for just one hour and there is no evidence of a pit of molten metal burning in October.
Hooper, look into the links in this post to read about the witness testimonies that describe the molten metal in the debris. It's reported as being there for weeks after the collapse.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Dont even bother, you know hes not going to even look into it.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join