It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: Blueprint for Truth. The Scientifically Disproven Official Story.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1f530ca17e8b.gif[/atsimg]

Can someone please explain to me why so many of the public buy the official story of the collapse of these storage shelves?

The fork lift truck didnt move with enough force to displace all those items on the shelves and the structural damage to a single support would not have been enough to weaken all shelves to the point of collapse.

The way the shelving fell into its own footprint despite the fact we are told and "shown" it was struck from the side is clear evidence of foul play and controlled demolition.

The neighbouring storage shelves were not even hit by the fork lift truck but they also collapsed. If that does not prove to you this was a field test for optical stealth anti-shelving clean demolition missiles then you are a deluded sheep.

Did any of the neighboring shelves fall after NOT BEING HIT?

Peace

I misread your last line..what neighboring shelves? The shelves that are connected? What about across the way?

edit on 12-9-2011 by spav5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

Those storage shelves can hardly be compared to WTC, since there is no load bearing core. In WTC the outer shell only withstand the wind, while the core hold all the weight.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9be16cd9c8e5.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

Why not ask this: of all the buildings built like the Twin Towers, in the whole world, how many of them were hit by jets?

To what extent does the official account claim the damage caused by the jets was resposible for the collapses of WTC-1 and 2?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Great thread! Flag belongs here as sun on the sky.

I just want to add futile attempt to back-up official story by National Geographic, plain, stupid and poor attempt that is.
They demonstrated how you CAN'T burn through steel with 100 pounds of thermite (let alone nanothermite).
Here's the video:

So basically, they had proved that thermite is useless to melt steel, disregarding the fact that it is being used world wide for THIS VERY PURPOSE, and if you have doubts then you're just stubborn nut-case conspiracies maniac.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

what is this? some sort of religion? are you guys some sort of cult? why do you cling
onto fringe kooky conspiracy theories? you know you're helping le terrorists win this
war on terror? shame on you. you are wrong. bbc is right. end of discussion.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by conar

Sorry, but I'm using there numbers. If they can't even get one % of engineer that says a LOT. Put another way, if they had 10% of engineers we'd never hear the end of it, but they have less than 1/10th of 1% so the numbers mean nothing. Unless they need to pretend they have a lot, then they roll out their membership stats. Hugely dishonest. And typical.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by coughymachine

I think the official account says that if they hadn't been hit by jets they'd still be standing. So thats 100%.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

www.presstv.ir...

Here is some video that supports your theory. Nice work by the way,collecting all the evidence on one place.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

well now stepped into your own pit there didn't you....amazing...lets see...so your saying that if bldg 7 was not hit by a jet it would still be standing.....100%
edit on 053030p://f40Monday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Great thread, OP: starred, flagged, and I FB'd and tweeted the video. I'll tell ya, I'm in NY right now. was talking to my cousin, who was only 17 when 9/11 happened. smart kid, but, until yesterday, he knew NOTHING of 7 WTC. all this time he thought it was just 1&2 WC that collapsed. When I discuss 9/11 with people(and I've been screaming inside job since 2002) I notice there's a cognitive dissonance...very intelligent people get this look on their face, and start spouting the official line, or just get angry and upset. I think that psyops of some kind is to blame. something more than just the media reporting the official story ad infinitum. I think serious psychological warfare has been, and continues to be waged against us. perhaps aided by additives to food, water, chemtrails, god knows what.

Obviously some of us are immune to this, and it's up to those of us who see through the lies to carry the ball forward. Good work, OP.
edit on 12-9-2011 by dragonseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
That's a lot of "evidence" you supplied there to bump you thre... support your claim.
Unfortunately I don't buy it anymore.
It is a bit too much work for me to find the rebuttal to every one of your arguments, but I will do my duty by posting the "building 7 explained" video once again.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by stainlesssteelrat

well this video done by John Cole helps with that Nat Geo video...it shows and debunks everything Nat Geo had stated....i mean really.....nat geo......good find M8.....and hope this just helps to further what is being said.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by plube

well now stepped into your own pit there didn't you....amazing...lets see...so your saying that if bldg 7 was not hit by a jet it would still be standing.....100%
edit on 053030p://f40Monday by plube because: (no reason given)

I don't know if he's saying that, but, I am. buildings that large don't fall into their own footprint at freefall speed because buildings nearby did the same. especially when said building wasn't hit by anything..

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Heads up

Everyone is entitled to their own OPINION of what happened.

Debate those opinions in a civil manner.

If you feel the need to resort to petty name calling, bickering and general childish behaviour then I suggest you either do not post or expect to be treated in an appropriate manner. Posts of that nature will be removed and other appropriate action taken.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by psyop911
you know you're helping le terrorists win this
war on terror?

And how exactly you win war on terror? Explain it to me please, how many countries US have to invade and desolate for you to feel safe?
Is this the same rhetoric as war on drugs in '80s. Empty words describing some fierce battle while the reality is EXACTLY opposite.

shame on you. you are wrong. bbc is right. end of discussion.

Im stealing this for my sig in future, what a great quote.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by martiendejong

Well that was a interesting Video and i enjoyed watching it...but you know what....It is amazing how it explains absolutely nothing on the actual collapse....Now i must ask you something...i have taken the time to view this video and i would like to know if you have taken the time to do the same....and since you don't want to address issues in the thread you put just this video here...done by the History Channel......Interesting i don't know what to say...but thank you for your efforts....just a note....when you take a video off of youtube do you read the comments on it.....because they can be very enlightening also.

IT has done nothing to sway my opinion on the structural collapse of Bldg seven and if you look at NISTS own model...i ask you, did the building come down like this.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5ffdf57ce29f.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/faed511157f2.jpg[/atsimg]

and were the fires sooo uniform that they caused a simultaneaous collapse across all supporting columns

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d823928d3fe6.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Great thread Tupac you deserve the credit.

*S&F*

Such an indepth subject and well put together.
There is no explanation needed.
People heard explosions.
Buildings were demolished.
Witnessed have been murdered or silenced.
Wonder why?
They needed a crisis to start their final phase.
Something was planned and people are to blame.
They are all giving the same explanation to cover their collective butts.
I feel its treason against our country and should be dealt with accordingly.
We need to choke off the blood supply these vampires keep living off of.
Because they are sucking the life right out of the people that fund their wars, terror, etc...

For anyone to still agree or believe in our gov't process is beyond me.
These people know exactly what they are doing.

Something is terribly wrong and I believe as more time goes by, more will be forgotten.
So I stand by my statements and feel that until the people all wake up and get off their "consumerism" kick...
We will continue to argue the facts.

Until then....I remain vigilant.
And I will not succomb to our force-fed distractions.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Just curious, were any of the buildings burning in the OP impacted by a fully fueled large jetliner at high speed?

Is it really a fair comparison?

I am in no way any expert, but just looking at the damage that day, to both towers, several floors destroyed, or partially destroyed alone and combined with (not melting) but weakening of the steel from the fires, along with the incredible weight and mass above the damage, it was only a matter of time before it all collapsed from the beginning... Once enough weight collapsed from the floors above the damage, there was no stopping the complete collapse.

What I will never understand, is why people were told to go back inside, when it should have been apparent to officials at the time that the fires could spread, and the tower could collapse.

Building 7, on the other hand nothing about that collapse makes sense to me... Something very wrong there.

Just my simple thoughts on this, as I seen it and thought about it that day, and the days afterward.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Wow! Brilliant thread OP, extremely well thought out and concise with loads and loads of well put together research.. All it requires is an attention span for one to sift through all the information.. I've gone through most of this info individually throughout the last ten years in research, and documentaries.. but never have I seen so much excellent research all sourced and all right there on one page. S+F + Awesome!

Small question though, now consider if this info came to fruition and was accepted due to some overwhelming evidence convincing someone in the msm or something.. (doubtful) but still... just consider it.. Do you think the American public would become enraged
, and riot in the streets, storm the capitol building and congress, and physically remove all politicians from their seat and burn them at the stake? Perhaps guillotine them in the street like Louis XVI??

Or would the public just keep that rage inside and let it out by the water coolers at work, in fear of what might happen to them if the government finds out that they're potential "terrorists" for thinking the way they do. Perhaps occasionally writing their congressmen/women in dismay and then in a few weeks life would just go back to normal? Till the next rigged election.. and nothing would change.

Sorry, wasn't making a statement in the latter part of my question. I am genuinely curious.
ATS'ers, if a real investigation were made and America found out the truth, whatever it may be to you, how do you think Americans would react?

Thanks for the brilliant post Pac.

J

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

why did they tell them to go back into a bldg that was going to collapse you ask? because dead men tell no tales.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join