It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: Blueprint for Truth. The Scientifically Disproven Official Story.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Great job

I shall most definitely return to this thread for future reference.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

S+F and bookmarked.

Well done, really.

We need more like this and people need to know if we want justice for all victims of 9/11 and the subsequent war on terror that has existed over the past 10 years.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
No matter what you do really, they will call you "truther", delusional, unpatriotic or plain stupid. It will make no difference that your ideas are clear and well explained, as long as they can not disprove a thing they will resort to the name calling and ridicule. But dont worry, most of us already know the truth. Great job on the thread.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Well said and yet another star for your response....wow you will be starred out pretty soon....look at the brother Nethanael video....as it is a road that can be taken....i have written a thread on the perpetrators it is in my signature....I think the action that should be taken is the same tactics that they use....and the 9/11 chapter in the school book just shows the cunning of these people....brainwashing the children as always.....and using the children for their own deeds....look where bush was on the day....Disgusting....but the star was givin to micpsi for being defeatist....

I like all that you have stated....it is refreshing and enlightening
edit on 023030p://f49Monday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

Took a look at your thread, good to see that you have connected the dots. Let us not forget the dancing Mossad as the towers came down. The OP has given those that may have lacked the knowledge regarding the science as to how it occurred much to digest. Thus all that remains is the who and the last ten years have supplied several of the reasons why.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by pstrron

Yes the bigger question in 9/11 is definately the who....what is the true organization behind this and where does it take us from here....I know...you know...and a great many others know what did not bring the buildings down...and also we know that building 7 was th clincher...and if flight 93 had been on target that day....who knows...maybe no one would be questioning building 7 as it too would have been struck by a plane.

but one of the Prime suspects i would imagine would be Ehud Barak...as he was in london with a prepared speech and imediately pointed out Al Qaeda as the culprits behind the attacks....how convienent that a Zionists points a figure at Muslim extremists...

I am not sure about you but I think 9/11 is just a lead up to the next big event for control of all the people...

I wont take this thread of topic as Tupac did such a great job of collecting and presenting info.....good job to tupac

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Brilliant, brilliant work OP. Bladdy hell...and I love how you just slipped in the lost of the files at the end of the 1st post.

Well done!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by pstrron

Ya think???
I have to admit, you made my day. Now if the people could only get their hands on those that committed this crime, I'm sure someone could find a tall tree and a short rope.

I have better idea: send them to Guantanamo

No formal charges. No trial. No viable access to the legal process. Possible torture. Unexplained deaths
civilliberty.about.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

I see you're still posting 911 threads with false info.

Why not ask this: of all the buildings built like the Twin Towers, in the whole world, how many of them were hit by jets? What percentage of those hit by jets then collapsed? The answer is that there were only ever two buildings built like the twin towers. Both were hit by jets and 100% of then collapsed.

Why not then ask the 99.99% of Engineers that DID NOT SIGN the petition why they didn't. Are they not capable, of using the scientific method?

This thread is just more dishonesty from the Truther camp.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious

Why not then ask the 99.99% of Engineers that DID NOT SIGN the petition why they didn't. Are they not capable, of using the scientific method?

How many did you ask?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saltarello

Originally posted by trebor451

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by LunchBocks

Damn, thats gotta be one of the best researched and thought out threads I've seen in a long while. I posted a link to this thread on FB so I could provide some support to my thoughts to my friends. This deserves so many flags and stars.
Hey man thank Richard Gage and AE911Truth, the majority of the info is just transferred from the film onto the website for the sake of convenience and time. They also put out another documentary, Experts Speak Out, two days ago and I might make a thread about that one too depending on what information they include.

I'm sorry. I cannot go along with the dead rapper and Gage's thesis. He left out any reference to the Sta-Puff Marshmallow man, which has every right to be considered as a source for the tower collapses as Gage's and his pile of monkey poop.

Not to mention Mothman and the Penguin and Lex Luthor, all of whom are more than slightly miffed that they are not given credit by Gage.

Seriously...if there was one shred of an iota of evidence that what Gage says is even remotely connected to the truth, why, in the 10 years since, has nothing been done about it with the exception of Gage lining his pockets with money that fools like you (and the dead rapper) keep sending him? A fool and his money are soon parted, while Gage gets to keep avoiding a real job.

In any event, keep up the good work! I love these chuckles that take you a day and a half to throw together - it keeps you off the streets, which can only be a good thing.

Clearest example that ignorance (or more like being a total retard) is bliss. That goes to those that try to argue not even looking at the facts.

Oh I see when somebody disagrees with you they are, and I quote "a total retard".

Here's three facts which you will not like :

1. Last night I watched 9/11 stuff some of which of which was video footage like the one taken by the french crew doing a fire service documentary. The camerman had run like f.... whilst tower 2 collapsed, he was still filming. There was no "explosion". There was the load noise of a building collapsing !!

2. Here in the UK around 50% of the population will tell you about the video footage of the bomber on the bus (our 7/7). No such footage exists, it's all false memories provoked by press coverege , extrapolation and different inside bus footage. Peoples memories are highly prone to false recollection.

3. Psychologists interviewed people, at the time, who were present at 9/11 and asked them for detailed rec ollections. Three years later they were asked the same questions 40% HAD A DIFFERENT RECOLLECTION !! They are about to re-interview the same people to see what 10 years does to the memory.

So the so called "facts" about explosions are not "facts" are they.?..You absolutely CANNOT use peoples recollections as fact even with something as unforgettable as this event.

Now those videos came out with something most odd: Fireman searching for bodies stated that amongst the rubble there was not a single desk, cupboard , chair, computer, phone.....nothing. The largest piece (of a phone) he had found was no more than 2 inches long. basically the building and the contents had been pulverised, which includes the bodies, unfortunately, hence why they so many were never found.

So think carefully about this. Even if the building was purposely exploded the resulting destruction was most unusual and not at all like any building demolition I have ever seen! It therefore seems to me that people should be concentrating on this aspect to determine what forces were present to pulverise a building like that. I suspect it;s outside steel earthquake resistant frame acted as a cage which reflected and held (by design a cage!) all the destructive force inwards and you had a large tube whose full destructive force was feeding back on itself. The outside cage would cause the building to collapse inwards no matter what the trigger.

So additional fact : The resulting destruction was very odd even if purposely detontated and suggests its unusual construction had more to do with how it collapsed.

Another Fact : That very same destruction, even if on purpose, created powdered concrete and glass. There is no need to invent additional fanciful reasons for respiratory problems of anybody having breathed that in.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by malcr

That you cant grasp the facts does not change them in any shape or form. You dont want explosives yet you talk about not even a 2 inch piece of a telephone, I hope you do see the contradiction here. Those that dont share my ideas are not retarded per se, just those that refuse to take reality for what it is, after all, you are the ones trying to make us believe that fires brought down the towers, but they failed to obliterate 1 of the alleged hijacker's passport, I mean, that alone should make you scratch your head...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by malcr

Well first off this was not a normal demolition was it...you actually think they leave phones in a building they are going to collapse....also WINDOWS......my god there were even windows in the buildings....i am not sure...but your obviously the expert and have obviously seen more demolitions than the average tin foil hat wearer do they leave the windows in.

Now since you have spoken to the other 99.99% of these said engineers....From all over the world...please can you put on paper what their replies were as that would go a long ways in supporting what you are saying....

I am not going to say you are off your rocker as you have a viewpint....but if that is all that you can focus on out of this entire presentation then i don't think you have read everythng.....Tupac was only adding to the A&E footage at hand...and he presented it very well and hats off to him for it.....

I know how long it takes to present material....and for someone to say he was just presenting lies here well hmmmm....even if one percent of the items presented was a lie...it still leaves a lot of questions.

Once again....the psychological aspects get mentioned....well i was committed under the terrorism act...and guess what....i was realeased...wow...I am certified sane.
edit on 043030p://f12Monday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 043030p://f13Monday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by malcr

Oh I see when somebody disagrees with you they are, and I quote "a total retard".

Here's three facts which you will not like :

1. Last night I watched 9/11 stuff some of which of which was video footage like the one taken by the french crew doing a fire service documentary. The camerman had run like f.... whilst tower 2 collapsed, he was still filming. There was no "explosion". There was the load noise of a building collapsing !!

2. Here in the UK around 50% of the population will tell you about the video footage of the bomber on the bus (our 7/7). No such footage exists, it's all false memories provoked by press coverege , extrapolation and different inside bus footage. Peoples memories are highly prone to false recollection.

3. Psychologists interviewed people, at the time, who were present at 9/11 and asked them for detailed rec ollections. Three years later they were asked the same questions 40% HAD A DIFFERENT RECOLLECTION !! They are about to re-interview the same people to see what 10 years does to the memory.

So the so called "facts" about explosions are not "facts" are they.?..You absolutely CANNOT use peoples recollections as fact even with something as unforgettable as this event.

Now those videos came out with something most odd: Fireman searching for bodies stated that amongst the rubble there was not a single desk, cupboard , chair, computer, phone.....nothing. The largest piece (of a phone) he had found was no more than 2 inches long. basically the building and the contents had been pulverised, which includes the bodies, unfortunately, hence why they so many were never found.

So think carefully about this. Even if the building was purposely exploded the resulting destruction was most unusual and not at all like any building demolition I have ever seen! It therefore seems to me that people should be concentrating on this aspect to determine what forces were present to pulverise a building like that. I suspect it;s outside steel earthquake resistant frame acted as a cage which reflected and held (by design a cage!) all the destructive force inwards and you had a large tube whose full destructive force was feeding back on itself. The outside cage would cause the building to collapse inwards no matter what the trigger.

So additional fact : The resulting destruction was very odd even if purposely detontated and suggests its unusual construction had more to do with how it collapsed.

Another Fact : That very same destruction, even if on purpose, created powdered concrete and glass. There is no need to invent additional fanciful reasons for respiratory problems of anybody having breathed that in.

I see that you come up with some quasi-science for buildings 1 & 2..I don't buy it, but hey..But you conveniently leave building 7 out..just like the commission omitted it. What is your Quasi science to explain building 7?

Peace

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1f530ca17e8b.gif[/atsimg]

Can someone please explain to me why so many of the public buy the official story of the collapse of these storage shelves?

The fork lift truck didnt move with enough force to displace all those items on the shelves and the structural damage to a single support would not have been enough to weaken all shelves to the point of collapse.

The way the shelving fell into its own footprint despite the fact we are told and "shown" it was struck from the side is clear evidence of foul play and controlled demolition.

The neighbouring storage shelves were not even hit by the fork lift truck but they also collapsed. If that does not prove to you this was a field test for optical stealth anti-shelving clean demolition missiles then you are a deluded sheep.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by spav5

It is obvious that Building WTC 7 is the Kryptonite of the "official story" believers.

edit on 12-9-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

Ah yes, the larger picture. Tupac has indeed brought us a most excellent post.

On topic: Another laughable part regarding the official story is that jet A1 would burn hot enough to weaken the steel. Even with forced air and oxygen feed it does not reach temperatures hot enough to melt steel. Granted you can push it close to 3000 deg under lab conditions but no where near that in an open environment. If one looked closely at the impacts they would notice the huge fireballs outside of the structures. Here a significant amount of the jet A1 was burned and ejected. Also notice the black smoke shortly there after signifying a lack of oxygen to the fires which in turn will lower to temperatures further.

With WT7, office fires brought down the building with damage from debris and people believe this. Was Larry Silverstine lying when he said they pulled the building? No, he merely made a statement of fact. However, tell a big enough lie (the official story) long enough and people will believe it.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

A couple of points on the shelves....not directed towards you just observation....the support was struck from ground level therefore removing the resistance....

and if we look the uprights on many of the shelf units are still standing are they not....so i am not sure why anyone would buy this a a viable comparison to the towers...as the towers...were aparently a TOP DOWN collapse(OS).....now if the supports of the towers and bldg 7 were taken out in the manner the shelves were .....guess what....suprise.....Progressive collapse....so in a sense these shelves actually represent exactly how the towers and bldg 7 seven came down....but the OS story does not support the senario does it.
edit on 043030p://f35Monday by plube because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join