It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: Blueprint for Truth. The Scientifically Disproven Official Story.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Just 5 points i wanted to make. Since I cant start a new thread, i will post it here. If mods have a problem, they can # off.

The support beams weakened and the weight of the upper levels broke aforementioned support beams causing the upper levels to come tumbling down.

1. Implausibility of U.S. government behind 9/11

One must take into account the implausibility of the alternative. In order for 9/11 to be an inside job, we would have to believe that the upper levels of the U.S. government are filled with people so unspeakably evil that they would be willing to sacrifice thousands of lives for an ill-defined political goal. Now, some people might think that's the case, but I think it's a bit more realistic that politicians, like other people, are flawed but generally try to do the right thing, not execute mass murder. As the saying goes, don't attribute to malevolence what can be adequately explained by stupidity.

Furthermore, they would have had to be genius-level masterminds to effectively plan, organize, and conceal the entire operation forever. Don't you think that at least one person of the dozens, possibly hundreds involved would feel conflicted and leak some information to the press? Don't you think that at least a few shreds of evidence might have leaked out despite their best efforts (or some of the face evidence revealed to be false), especially given the scope of the intelligence investigations surrounding 9/11? I think it's far more plausible that a terrorist attack occurred.

2. Response to the “But how can some people living in caves pull off this attack?” argument.

Now a lot of truthers may ask “how can some cavemen living in some cave in Afghanistan possibly pull off these attacks?” Well, that’s a pretty #in stupid argument to make. All they need is #in google to plan out their attack routes, which planes to hijack. That is all. Then they get on those flights and take over. What does it matter where they are from? They didn’t need any #ing advanced technology or sophisticated equipment to pull this off, so why do you conspirators always make this dumb argument?

3. People saying they heard “explosions” before the towers fell

As for the “explosions” that were heard before the towers fell: when people are very stressed, they may interpret ambiguous stimuli as specific objects. Firemen didn’t know exactly what was going on at the time, and would have been looking for bombs as a possible explanation. When you’re in that frame of mind, every box, every printer, every backpack looks like a bomb. As for the explosions, there was a #ing jet wreck lodged in the building. I’m pretty sure that the kind of fire and collapse would cause things like water and gas pipes (or whatever’s on the interior of a skyscraper) to explode.

4. “But steel can’t melt at that temperature!!”

Some of you retards also forget the fact that A #ING PLANE HIT AND BLEW UP INSIDE OF THE BUILDING, do you realize how much structural damage that did? How many steel support beams that took out? The steel doesn't have to melt for it to become weak and fail. And do any of you realize how much preparation is needed for a controlled demolition to bring down buildings of that size? Did the explosive devices and wires just magically appear inside of the buildings without anyone noticing? Ask yourselves these questions before you listen to retards saying that the towers collapsed from controlled demolitions.

As for the “steel doesn’t melt at that temperature” argument: the steel doesn’t need to be melted, it just needs to be heated up enough for it to start to bend and break. What do you think blacksmiths do? They don’t need to melt the steel and iron they work with, it only becomes weak and bends.

5. Morons will always be morons.

But of course, there are some of you who will always remain skeptical and stick to your conspiracy theories. That's right, don't believe the experts who know what they're doing! Believe a video on youtube! It's a great source of information and is never wrong! Because any government that’s powerful enough to start a nationwide conspiracy involving hundreds of people and killing thousands can still be taken down by a college kid with a Mac book and a shaky youtube clip of a building going down!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by gdog799

While I understand your premise, you're only going to incite tempers with your post, and people have a tendency to stop reading when upset.

It might be better to maintain a calm tone with those here, and respect the admins/mods. They do their best to keep everyone in good behavior.

Edit: My point exactly
edit on 25-9-2011 by Varemia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

Of course it's not true. The FBI only initially confiscated the Citgo and Sheraton videos. That's why he never answered you - he couldn't find a viable source for the claim.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by gdog799

5. Morons will always be morons.

QFT.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
My God - that video was so full of untruths and distortions as to be comical - thanks for the laugh though...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia
reply to post by Seventh

Is this true? If you have a source, I'll be very interested, because that is kind of suspicious unless there is a protocol somewhere that explains this.

I honestly don't know what their standard operating procedure is in the case of an explosion.

If you scroll down here there are several videos that were subject to FOIA requests including Citgo gas station, Doubletree Hotel, VDOT,. the Pentagon itself, all these were on the 9/11/2001, also we know of the Sheraton hotel.

911research.wtc7.net...
edit on 25-9-2011 by Seventh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seventh

Originally posted by Varemia
reply to post by Seventh

Is this true? If you have a source, I'll be very interested, because that is kind of suspicious unless there is a protocol somewhere that explains this.

I honestly don't know what their standard operating procedure is in the case of an explosion.

If you scroll down here there are several videos that were subject to FOIA requests including Citgo gas station, Doubletree Hotel, VDOT,. the Pentagon itself, all these were on the 9/11/2001, also we know of the Sheraton hotel.

911research.wtc7.net...
edit on 25-9-2011 by Seventh because: (no reason given)

Now see, you said:

83 CCTV recordings within minutes, within minutes they have managed to locate and grab every single CCTV video in the intermediate area of the Pentagon.

and the site you just linked said that the Citco Gas Station was the only place that was confiscated immediately. That means that you were not being entirely accurate.

I do admit that it's silly for them to hold the videos if there's nothing to hide, but who knows.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Unless you had large passenger planes crash into each one of those buildings, you CAN'T compare them...

What is it with you people forgetting that two large passenger planes that crashed into each tower and which caused massive damage to the structure. You all think that the damage by the plane crashes just dissapeared and then the fires just poped up?....

IF you actually want to present evidence to you claims, you better make sure to bring other skyscrappers, of the same building materials and quality of the WTC towers which were or will be hit by similar passenger plane with loads of fuel, luggage, and the burning material from such as clothing from the poassengers plus their combined weight. Of course, you also have to count the storage of fuel in the towers, including WTC7 which had tons of fuel down there for back up in case the electric company had some problems.

Then, and ONLY then can you try to compare them... Right now you are comparing apples with oranges... Which is being disingenuous at best.

edit on 26-9-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Be prepared to respond to people saying that you should look at building 7, which was "not hit by an airplane."

I mean, I try to bring up that it was hit by a collapsing building, but sometimes even if I bring that up, it is considered to be superficial damage, all because NIST concluded that the fire was what caused the collapse.

Then I try to show that NIST got different simulation results for the collapse sequence when they factored in damage and when they didn't, yet I get ignored and called a shill.

Funny how it works, isn't it?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

There were statementes, real statements from firefighters saying how big the large hole in WTC7 was. I actually gave a video on it. If I remember well it ws about 25 floors? Then again jet fuel did get to WTC7 which made the fires worse, and once the fires began burning the fuel at the basement of WTC7 it just made it worse, and worse.

BTW, to whomever said for me to get over my ignorance....
Obviously you people love to mirror/project your fallacies and mistakes on others trying to feel better for yourselfea, but if you want to be a man, or a woman, you better learn to pay consequences for your lies, and exagerations...

Melted aluminum doesn't glow yellow or orange according to you?...

And here is bronze...

And here is a good link that gives the melting point for many metals and alloys.
www.engineeringtoolbox.com...

Ignorace...those who make false claims and have no intelligent concise evidence to corroborate such claims, yet these are the same people who call others ignorant, simply because we don't want to accept their lies and exagerations at face value...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Molten steel in Builing 7, that's the give away, if there was exposives in Building 7, they were most likely in the others also.

As for the people in control doing this, they might not of done it, but they didn't stop it. Remember Pearl Harbor, how many Americans did they give up on that one.

As for killing or harming other, the US government signed on years ago with Kissinger for one, Kill them before they kill you, Genocide. How many have died 1 Million.

And what did Obama say, he gave the Order, don't try and change the 911 story, got it.
edit on 26-9-2011 by googolplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Aluminum doesn't rust either, but Oxadize.
For alumiinum to glow like that, it's got to be way past melting point.

Yous people sees my point, dats melting point dat is.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex

Aluminum doesn't rust either, but Oxadize.
For alumiinum to glow like that, it's got to be way past melting point.

Yous people sees my point, dats melting point dat is.

Actually, if things like office furnishings are mixed into melting metal, it will turn it bright colors.

Source

It's true that aluminum is a dull silvery color at its melting point of approximately 660 C, but continue to heat it and it does glow, as shown in the photos below. This is especially true if the metal is adulterated with impurities, as any molten material in the WTC buildings would likely have been.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

ONly thing is they said ball of metall was steel not alunimun, so that blows that ideal to hell.

Inot going to play with you guys anymore, I got a really nasty bug while in this site, I think it;s a conspiracy.
It wiped out everything on my computer, it put me in the sandbox and bam all gone.
I have never took a hit like that and I don't have agood back-up. I think it's the CIA or something far worse.

Yea everything happened just like the our great Government said,yep that's what happened alright.
The dirty terrorist did it all.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex
reply to post by Varemia

ONly thing is they said ball of metall was steel not alunimun, so that blows that ideal to hell.

Inot going to play with you guys anymore, I got a really nasty bug while in this site, I think it;s a conspiracy.
It wiped out everything on my computer, it put me in the sandbox and bam all gone.
I have never took a hit like that and I don't have agood back-up. I think it's the CIA or something far worse.

Yea everything happened just like the our great Government said,yep that's what happened alright.
The dirty terrorist did it all.

Are we talking about the same thing at all? I was pretty much referring to the molten metal leaking from the tower before it collapsed. This cannot be conclusively proven to be any metal, but due to the presence of aluminum from the airplane, the fires, and the lower melting point of aluminum, it is the most likely metal to be there. Once it mixes with all the impurities, it gains a brighter burning color.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

Actually, if things like office furnishings are mixed into melting metal, it will turn it bright colors.
Surely there have been experiments done to confirm this claim, right? Because the only experiments I've seen performed to replicate this scenario have in fact debunked that claim, not supported it.

Check it out, videos at the bottom.
edit on 26-9-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by Varemia

Surely there have been experiments done to confirm this claim, right? Because the only experiments I've seen performed to replicate this scenario have in fact debunked that claim, not supported it.

Check it out, videos at the bottom.
edit on 26-9-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

My quicktime isn't working for some reason. Could you summarize how much material they put into the molten aluminum?

Also, just as a side note, I notice when watching the molten material video of the tower, that the material becomes silvery and glints while it falls.

But yeah, I imagine that shavings are not quite comparable, because they seem to have allowed all the material to burn off before pouring the aluminum.

Would definitely like to see more information.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur

Science proves that it is aluminum.

"The color of pure molten aluminum is silver, It has an emissivity of .12. Steel has an emissivity of .4 and appears orange in the temperature range of molten aluminum.

The emissivity of aluminum oxide is .44 and also appears orange in the melting temperature range of molten aluminum.

Aluminum oxidizes readily in the foundry under ideal melting conditions. Large surface area relative to thickness, turbulence, the presence of water or oil greatly increases the oxidation of aluminum. A jet airliner is made of thin aluminum sheet and most probably suffered considerable oxidation especially in contact with an open flame and being in contact with jet fuel............"

www.debunking911.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Just because i like to connect dots....i look at the criminals involved...and the connections of people in specific fields...now the Investigating team for NIST alone has some of the best NANO THERMITE experts on their own team....just interesting...with all this knowledge why would they not even look at it....WEll i would say why look at something if you already know the answer.

Here are the top ten reasons why nano-thermites, and nano-thermite coatings, should
have come to mind quickly for the NIST WTC investigators.
1. NIST was working with LLNL to test and characterize these sol-gel nanothermites,
at least as early as 1999 (Tillitson et al 1999).

2. Forman Williams, the lead engineer on NIST’s advisory committee, and the most
prominent engineering expert for Popular Mechanics, is an expert on the
deflagration of energetic materials and the “ignition of porous energetic
materials”

3. Science Applications International (SAIC) is the DOD and Homeland Security
contractor that supplied the largest contingent of non-governmental investigators
to the NIST WTC investigation.

In an interesting coincidence, SAIC was the firm that investigated the 1993 WTC
bombing, boasting that -- “After the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, our blast
analyses produced tangible results that helped identify those responsible (SAIC
2004).”

4. Arden Bement, the metallurgist and expert on fuels and materials who was
nominated as director of NIST by President George W. Bush in October 2001,
was former deputy secretary of defense, former director of DARPA’s office of
materials science, and former executive at TRW.

5. Hratch Semerjian, long-time director of NIST’s chemical division, was promoted
to acting director of NIST in November 2004, and took over the WTC
investigation until the completion of the report on the towers. Semerjian is
closely linked to former NIST employee Michael Zachariah, perhaps the world’s
most prominent expert on nano-thermites

6. NIST has a long-standing partnership with NASA for the development of new
nano-thermites and other nano-technological materials. In fact, Michael
Zachariah coordinates this partnership

7. In 2003, two years before the NIST WTC report was issued, the University of
Maryland College Park (UMCP) and NIST signed a memorandum of
understanding to develop nano-technologies like nano-thermites

8. NIST has their own Center for Nanoscale Science and Technology (CNST 2008).
Additionally, NIST’s Reactive Flows Group did research on nanostructured
materials and high temperature reactions in the mid-nineties

9. Richard Gann, who did the final editing of the NIST WTC report, managed a
project called “Next-Generation Fire Suppression Technology Program”, both
before and after 9/11.

10. As part of the Federal Laboratory Consortium for Technology Transfer, NIST
partners with the Naval Surface Warfare Center at Indian Head (NSWC-IH) on
Chemical Science and Technology (FLCTT 2008). NSWC-IH is probably the
most prominent US center for nano-thermite technology (NSWC 2008).

Now with all this expertise who would you have to investigate the idea that Nano Thermites may have been used...and who better would be able to say you know something this looks odd....yet they did not...very strange indeed.

please read it all...as this is sumarised to fit in the thread.

SOURCE

It would almost seem to be you would use this approach to put people off looking at the NANO THERMITE possibility.....

Now this is a most interesting piece from the same article.....and one that raises many flags to me.

In 1999,
Jan Puszynski, a scientist working for the DURINT program, helped NSWC-IH
design a pilot plant to produce nano-size aluminum powder. It was reported that
“At that time, this was [the] only reliable source of aluminum nanopowders in the
United States” (SDSMT 2001), however, private companies like Argonide and
Technanogy were also known to have such capabilities.

this is in reference to item 10 in the list.

Is it possible that the same team used to investigate the collapse were the same team also used to produce the material used to bring the buildings down......I have an inquiring mind is all...not stating any anything just presenting things i question.

NOTE: in my 9/11 who done it i say follow the money...but i would also say follow the thermite
edit on 033131p://f57Saturday by plube because: note

edit on 033131p://f58Saturday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
when there are to many coincedences it is just to hard to brush them aside.....Of all the gin joints in the world you just happen to be in this one...

A tragic coincidence left William Caswell, an employee of NSWC-IH, dead on
the plane said to have hit the Pentagon (Flight 77). He had for many years
worked on “deep-black” projects at NSWC-IH (Leaf 2007).

once again in reference to Item 10 above.

edit on 043131p://f01Saturday by plube because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join