It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goodbye Euro, Hello Drachma: German Finance Minister Prepares for Possible Greek Bankruptcy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

No, man, these numbers are fake. For instance, the popular gadgets, iXXX and such, have bloated price 10 times more than their real worth. This kind of consumerism is supported by banks and corporations and are an expression of their monopoly and control. Because of these things people borrow money from banks, and that money is actually a PERMIT, indulgence, to keep behaving in such an irresponsible manner, because it ensures that the principle works.

When the energy from population is exhausted, because these are all Ponzi schemes, what happens is bailouts of the "big", which are ensured by more taxes on population, and this same population gets laid off (the last one I heard today is that BoA is laying off 30.000 workers). But BoA will get its bailout money and the bosses will get their well deserved premiums.

Do you see here water running up the hill? Cause I do.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

It saddens me when people get so lost when it comes to politics and economy, darn even I get lost more than onces with all the propaganda been played to obfuscate the populations minds to keep them oblivious of the scam the government and special interest runs on them.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Here's a good illustration on how water runs up the hill:

www.nytimes.com...

Al Qaeda spent roughly half a million dollars to destroy the World Trade Center and cripple the Pentagon. What has been the cost to the United States? In a survey of estimates by The New York Times, the answer is $3.3 trillion, or about $7 million for every dollar Al Qaeda spent planning and executing the attacks. While not all of the costs have been borne by the government — and some are still to come — this total equals one-fifth of the current national debt.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

Don't forget about the blood of our soldiers right now their numbers shadow those of the people that lost their lives in the tragic events of 9/11.

But hey nobody seems to care, but just what they government selectively wants us to care about.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALF88

Originally posted by Bluesma

It happened last week?????? Geez, I just did my shopping in euros today and nobody batted an eye! How weird is that?
They didn't even bother to mention it on the news that we'd just changed currency to the dollar!

Now, really.... besides that false assertion, there is the one about WHY they would do that- just to see it go down? Out of what? Simple hatred? Desire to fall harder, some more? ...Oh wait, let me guess "Because they are jealous and hate us for our freedom." N'importe quoi !

A little less aggression from your side would be nice, as I didnt attack you in any way. Last week investors fled from the Euro into the USD. This is a fact. I am working at the FSE so please dont try to outsmart people you know nothing about.

Apart from that you totally misunderstood what I said.
edit on 12-9-2011 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

There's no aggression, only a bit of sarcasm. Humor is good.
In the context of what you were responding to, the focus was what currency the current euro countries would change to. If you were talking about investors instead, it would have helped to be more clear.
In that context, the comment that the european countries would then switch to the dollar as their currency WAS ridiculous and I don't need to know anything about the poster to point that out. It isn't any attempt to "outsmart" either- normally if you make a mistake and don't communicate well, people letting you know what came across gives you an opportunity to re-phrase, explain, and communicate more effectively, being alerted to the fact that your intended message was not carried across as you intended.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join