It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we at our own end, the end of the world, or just a massive change. or nothing at all?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnCreed777

I think a lot of people around the globe have been sensing a change coming. The doom gloomers want us to believe it will be catastrophic, devastating and death to most of mankind. But what if the change has more to do with a new way of thinking for us all that simply encourages us to live better lives...to live a better way and to be better to each other? Of late I feel encouraged to see people everywhere standing up to tyranny and lies. How we are beginning to see through all forms of propaganda that tries to convince us that we need a force to govern how we think, feel and live. As spring begins in the Southern hemisphere i feel happy, warm, loved and loving. Perhaps it's just the sun coming out after a long depressing winter. Maybe it's a form of global consciousness that we can impact simply with individual will?
If we spread enough fear, doom and gloom perhaps it becomes manifest? So why not try a personal experiment and spread some love, hope and joy. If more people read about it, sense it, feel it, will that begin to change the way people think, feel and act? Hey, it's worth a try. It's not like we have anything to loose.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnCreed777

Something wicked this way comes...

I do not believe in the "End of the World" scenarios...not until our Sun goes cold anyway...billions of years down the road...

But...

I do follow weather patterns and have for quite a while now. And even though the increases in weather phenomenons are factual, what causes them is not...yet.

I do not believe Elenin is causing them (or alignments with it). I do not believe a Niburu starship is causing them. I do not believe the Sun is causing them. I do not believe that we, as mankind, are causing them (we slightly contribute but aren't the cause).

I believe, and this is only my non-based and non-factual opinion, that there is an undetected massive dwarf beyond the Oort Cloud affecting our solar system. It isn't on an approach of any kind but having an elliptical orbit with us, affects ALL our planets, and the Sun, as its orbit brings it closer to us. It should get back to normal once it starts going away from us, following its course. This is conjecture, so spare me the drug comments.

Will it get worse? Who knows...but I think so, trends just keep rising.

So to answer your question, I would say that a massive change is in effect, as we speak.

Looks bad and will get worse, but for the better.

Just my 2 1/2 Canadian cents...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
My feeling is that nothing "earth shattering" will happen in 2012 and there will be 4 reactions...

1. "Told you so, I knew it"
2. "Disaster was narrowly avoid because of *fill in the blank* "
3. "2012 isn't the exact calculated date, the real date is *fill in future date* "
4. "The prediction came true, just look at *some mid level global level event* or *some unproven new-age claim* "

I'll be citing #1 -

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
None of us know for certain but what we do know is that something killed Dinosaurs long ago....AND that the world has physically changed considerably since then....as in polar shifts.

Could it happen again ?

Yes.

On the topic of change. I have lived in New Hampshire for some 25-30 years now.
We've lots of trees and forests and plenty of birds.

For as long as I've lived here, you could pretty much use the Birds as an alarm clock...they were always peeping just before sunrise.

NOW....as of late, it's dead silent during the early morning hours.

I do see and hear Birds during the daystill. But the silence is eerily similar to that that precedes a storm.
Or when there is a predatory hawk nearby....

That is entirely different and a bit Strange. Very Strange actually.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join