It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Runs the World ? – Network Analysis Reveals ‘Super Entity’ of Global Corporate Control

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
And I bet, if you could conduct a psychological test on the most powerful individuals in this network, you
would probably find that they are top quality psychopaths. Kind of an interesting way to look for them actually.

Is there a map showing where all these entities are located in relation to one another?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Star and flag OP.

A facinating study/experiment indeed and it supports what many want to deny (especially some Americans).

The majority of the wealth is being controlled by a smaller and smaller percentage of the population.

The gap between the haves and the have nots is accelerating...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Quit your job, and quit producing for these people. YOU ARE ALL BUILDING YOUR OWN HELL ON EARTH.

These maniacal leaders and super rich have got you all constructing your own prison and your own tools of enslavement. You can decide at any time to emancipate yourselves but if you are all faithless and think you can't handle the responsibility of dropping out of the race and doing what you can to impede the efforts of thus cabal then I suggest you turn yourselves in and just ask the authorities to enslave you already.

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Eh. It looks to me like a bunch of feudal lords with money as their king. They can't actually do much except for the sake of profit. Like the lords of old, slaves to the pope, these lords are slaves to Mammon, and in both cases, their freedom is an illusion brought about by physical gain in order that ever more powerful men elsewhere do what they want. Those that have evolved to reject physical need of wealth and instead desire nothing but consistency and order.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLastStand

No thanks!

I choose not to see it as slavery.

The "game" is called civilization, and if you don't want to be a part of it... that's okay!

No system is perfect, utopia's only exist in the mind of naive fools.

Our species has every which extreme, and capitalist tycoons are but one part of it all.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

now just find out who among those 50 is the dark lord which pulls everyone else strings. We want his or her name, location. Good work so far you win a cookie...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Eye of Horus

He or she doesn't exist.

It's moronic to think that one individual rules the world.

Many major players are out there.

They have teams, just like street gangs.

Some people match up, become groups, and others are dissimilar, and become rivals.

Just as drug lords take each other out, so would top players.

They employ many mechanisms for this, propaganda, physical violence, etc...

There is no top. It's a constantly evolving system.

Just accept it. Our species is parasitic. If not to our own species, than to all others.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Everyone just over looks the obvious.

Fiat currency is a pyramid scam. Those that control the value of the currency are the top of the pyramid. Who controls the currency value? Every one of them (IMF/FED RESERVE) have very strong ties to Israel. Research what people of history say about these people.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
This is related to the term "Interlocking Directorates."

Holding companies holding hands....

Someone on a board of directors might own a small share in another corporation, and another person on a board of directors somewhere else owns a bit of their company.

>> The "takeaway" I think, is that these Holding Companies, that own bits of pieces of each other are STRUCTURED in such a way as to HIDE REAL OWNERSHIP.

We don't know the richest people in the world -- but they are running things. Nameless organizations and documentation tied to accounts, tied to other nameless stock holdings and organizations buried at law firms wiring profits to offshore accounts.

I think we really have to SIMPLIFY corporate charters -- and make "multinationals" illegal. Get rid of board members who can be on other boards and such things as "holding companies." A business has a value in that it employs CITIZENS and makes products -- any OTHER BENFIT, such as profit and buying power is immaterial to society.

Government after all, allows corporations to exist as entities -- and saying "it's not fair" is as much nonsense as saying Government doesn't create business -- there IS NO BUSINESS without a police force, a judicial system, patents, currency, and rules setting bodies like the SEC.

Corporations were severely restricted when this country was founded -- and for good reason. We've allowed Bankers, Churches, and Corporations to metastasize beyond any ability to control them.

>> And this chart should make you realize that less than 1,000 people control the world.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by blamethegreys
I'd pay a dollar for the next layer of the onion:

Which Individuals/Dynasties Own controlling interest in the "Core" TNC's...I bet that would whittle it down to a very clear picture, one that we have hundreds of threads on already

The problem is, the onion skin keeps getting thicker after losing each layer.

The large and extra large "stockholders" are hiding inside the major and minor investment banks and insurance companies.

Those "holding tanks" are all private companies and will not disclose who owns what.
Many executives in the large holding tanks don't know everything.
An example would be Coca-Cola.....how many people know the formula ? not many.

The "billionaires" own shares within these holding tanks.
The "visible" holdings are their own real estate and businesses.
They funnel the excess money to the holding tanks.

Many "super" elites don't even have individual assets that amount to "billions".
The assets are spread out within families and frosted with hundreds of company names and owned by layered companies worldwide. But all the end profits go into the investment accounts eventually.

The Rothschild companies have thousands of "holdings" in thousands of names.
The Vatican operates the same way.
Neither seem to be listed anywhere as "individuals".

We notice also that China, with all its' communist glory, has many billionaires not to mention millionaires.
Notice the list has many Chinese with the same ranking?
That's because those "individuals" are all part of the same ancient elite families.
Forbes list for China (filtered)

China has been involved in world trade for thousands of years. The ancient trade routes were around and well established long before Rome ! Their "wealth" structures may have been in place before the rest of the world.

Nations (and their "leaderships") do exactly the same thing and act as cloaking scapegoats for the worldwide corporations and super-elites.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by yellowsnow
Everyone just over looks the obvious.

By everyone, I'm sure you mean some. It's not as if you're the first person to realize this!!

Fiat currency is a pyramid scam.

Yes.

Those that control the value of the currency are the top of the pyramid.

I beg to disagree. What we're talking about is influence. The money changers, collectively, have a good chunk of the world influence. So does the religious institutions. So does the media moguls.

It's not all run by the money changers. They suck off their portion of the people's energies, and don't care what else happens, as long as their game keeps going on unchecked.

Who controls the currency value? Every one of them (IMF/FED RESERVE) have very strong ties to Israel. Research what people of history say about these people.

A lot of "history" is just garbage. Why should I believe what people piece together, some truth, some not, most out of context, etc...on the internet

no thanks!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
If you want to know Who Runs the World , Who is TPTB....
All Roads Lead to Rome..!
edit on 12-9-2011 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Holy crap

have to give you credit for you work dude; wondering how long it took you to find all that and put it together...

Nice

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Network (1976) - Ned Beatty - "The World is a Business"

majorityrights.com
‘The world is a business, Mr Beale.’
majorityrights.com...

The Speech from the clip above
www.imdb.com...

Corporate Control ! Runs The World They produce the Money that make the World goes Round
From Our Labor with the political Leaders & Royal's involved to make it go that way
edit on 12-9-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Well said. I fail to see why nobody in the United States cannot become a wealthy tycoon if they choose to take the risks and make the ambitious decisions. All entrepreneurs start somewhere. This bashing of the rich is based on shoddy thinking and emotional reactions.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
reply to post by dusty1

Is it a conspiracy...

or Piracy?

Conspired piracy!
Yea the purchasing power shift is certainly changing the way business is done, and in it's wake another part of the middle class decline.
Thanks for the comment.

spec

It is the logical outcome of the system we have now.

The system is breaking down because of its internal contradictions. It happened to communism in the 1980s and now its happening to capitalism as we know it (I guess you could call it "global hypecapitalism" or something similar). What we have now is not the last word on things, as we will all discover in the cming years.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
an example of how the big guns hide assets within themselves is

State Street Corp. (STT)

notice how they are their own largest stockholder

note also who the other major holders are.

and the executives are all minor players with minor holdings within.

looking at the same stats for the other companies will reveal a similar "holding pattern". $$
$$

finance.yahoo.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Con$piracy, Con$piracy, Con$piracy, Con$piracy, Con$piracy, Con$piracy.

With the Con job called the $dollar$ THEY conduct Piracy upon US.

Con (job)
$ (dollar)
piracy

Argh Matey!!! That's what THEY do.

Oh, the irony built into some words is really a bad bad joke upon US.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
The power of paper fiat energy transfer control is great indeed, but it pales in comparison to what actually runs the world.

What we have today is just humanity being humanity creating hills and mountains out of paper it seems to be a favorite pastime on this planet, so far all that is happening is were all getting to know humanity a little closer. It is all as it should be.

But deep does the rabbit hole go, not only into the center of the earth and into the heavens, but even past the heavens.

I just have to say it..But what about the reptilians the gray and other aliens? Were do they fit into world control and domination. Or do they not exist as of yet.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Excellent read and I ponder to think what such technology could do if we applied such technology to investigating corruption and crimes of importance where perhaps billions and trillions of tax payer dollars are being stolen or squandered on the elite and their secret bunkers.

Imagine such technology being used to ensure the public always received accurate data on global warming, science, astronomy, ancient history, the Pyramids, true investigation of matters like 911 and we could even keep our financial system, judicial system, in check with identifying anyone with knowledge of corruption and or political influence.

Such accurate data could return us to a system of truth and real justice instead of the fiasco and lack of any transparency that we currently have, but of course, the list could go on forever.

This is a good analysis review and it shows quality at every turn. I truly enjoyed this thread and as you can see, the finished results are quality of the kind that anyone could be proud of.

Thanks again.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

I just have to say it..But what about the reptilians the gray and other aliens? Were do they fit into world control and domination. Or do they not exist as of yet.

Maybe they feed on our negative emotions? Maybe they are the elite? Maybe they keep us as a breeding colony. Maybe we taste like chicken?

I have wondered the same thing if they do exist and are involved with our Earthly endeavors, who knows man.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join