It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello Everyone.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Hello there, just wanted to introduce myself to ATS, I got called a lurker to my face a few days ago, from what I got told I would say he was right, I have been reading the forums here for a few months now, but after seeing a post I feel I can help someone with I thought I would finally create an account.

Conspiracy wise, I would say what got me interested in conspiracy's was well 10 years ago today, I was planning on going to the trade centres, so I suppose a curiosity grew from that to cut a long story short

So will go from here and see if i can share or help with some people on here with some of the information i know

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AnotherUnknown1

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

thank you, that ribbon will help me out, don't think I would have clicked that otherwise, its been a long time since i've actually posted on a forum, I don't remember them having things like that last time i did

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Welcome friend, any information you have that will contribute to the search for truth would be greatly appreciated! I hope you are having a wonderful day.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
hello!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unvarnished

Welcome friend, any information you have that will contribute to the search for truth would be greatly appreciated! I hope you are having a wonderful day.

Well i hope i can help someone find what they may be looking for or perhaps it will be someone who gives me the answers i seek, but need to get started somewhere so introductions are always good.

top topics

join