It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Ufo Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
This video looks really interesting. Of course it could be fake , but lets get it debunked.
I lke the way it turns , looks kind of real to me.
What do you think it is.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
It looked VERY good, until the end where they blew it with a really CRAPPY fading.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Can someone translate what they're saying?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
You may want to re-evaluate your title , this is the Chilean air force display team .

planes not ufo over Santiago Chile december 8 2009

edit on 11-9-2011 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
They should of shown the clip longer instead of cutting it off right when it was going to clear the mountain.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

I notice the YT uploader says he taped this himself in Chile. Before reading that, watching the video and hearing the Spanish being spoken I thought, hey that looks like Chile. Chile is a hot spot for UFOs and their Gov't is open to the UFO phenomenon. Definitely a good looking video, that is, until the end where the UFO in question was coming in closer to view and suddenly this guys stops filming? I call BS

edit on 11-9-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
The OP video is the Chilean air force FACH Aviation School .
Here is another video of them.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Gortex wins. Video debunked and should be moved to the Hoax bin.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Hit the nail on the head. I looks like the video was cut off at the moment the planes would of been identified as such.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
looks like it is the Chilian Airforce

Hoax

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
sorry but 599 likes and 342 dislikes on youtube as of this moment. the number of dislike outnumbers half of the likes and it'll keep growing. and that makes this video statistically thrash. do not underestimate the credibility criteria over the comparison of votes as this is called common sense.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

No video skills are necessary to "debunk" purposefully misrepresented trash like this. Heck, you don't even need to go as far as finding out it was planes in order to know not to even bother with crap like this. How? Why? Simple. Common sense man, common sense. Hhhhmmmmm.....lemme see, outrageous UFO over a HIGHLY POPULATED area......you would figure there would be hundreds of witnesses, it would be on the news, possible many multiple videos.....

But, since none of this happened, you can instantly assume that there is no point in even pursuing any more information about such an obviously misrepresented/fake video. Simple as that.

new topics

top topics

join