It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can you fight off evil spirits?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
My practice also says that if your conscious mind believes that you can hold them at arm's length, you can, by a simple order. In the name of the Creator, or whatever you believe to be a divine force - Jesus, Shiva, Buddha, Mohammed, or your own Spirit Guides.
But order them you must, time and again, often several times a day.
Even village Priests can perform an exorcism.
Chinese Daoists have a kinesiology-like technique with squeezing your own little finger.
(Search Grandmaster Shen Tao on YouTube).

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I too use to suffer from some sort of entity, after awhile the fear faded and was replaced with anger.One sleepless night i got out of bed and pretty much called this thing out, I commanded it to leave me alone and that I wasnt afraid. I also told it it wasnt going to feed off my fear anymore and it wasnt welcome in my home. Im not sure if this will help you..but it helped me.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Dont fight it of. If you fight it, you connect with it. If you connect, it could harm you, in ways depending on many factors.
Best thing to do is stop thinking about it, you are in control of your thoughts. Only have loving thoughts for the world around you and especially yourself.
It can help you to place symbols in your room for example a Christian cross or another symbol of your religion.
Its ok to ask God for protection.
Keep your room light, keep a little lamp on during the night if it makes you feel better. Fresh air and a good clean up is good. Put flowers in your room and ask friends over for visits at home. Dont isolate yourself to much. Imagine a ring of light around you within nothing but love can enter if you feel afraid. Also, go jogging or some other exercise, live healthy. Remember, you are the boss, nothing else stands above you but God himself.

Peace

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
you have only two options.
You can go with the evil darkness and accept it, or,
You can call out the name of Jesus.
There are only two powers in this world, satans or Gods. Through Jesus, Gods kingdom has already won.
God, Jesus kingdom is based on love. satans is based on hate.
People will give you much cheap advice and suggest many things to help.Spells rocks idols or even stringed dream catchers are all demonic. Jesus is all you need.
Just admitting you need him/Jesus is enough. No other costs or cure alls. Its free and it is simple. Just accept him.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthCqer

By mentioning evil spirits, it means that you believe in god and the devil.
Evil spirits are from the devil. The only way to repel the evil spirits is by using
the name of Jesus Christ. In order to use his name you have to have communication
with god. I mean you have to go to church. If you wanna know more just send me a message.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Evil spirits feed on your energy. And when you're scared you give off a lot of energy. There's a couple of things you can do to reduce the fear.

1) Always keep some sort of sound going, whether it be a radio, TV, etc.
2) Keep active and try to be alone as little as possible.
3) Practice meditation and keep your mind calm.

You can also try and imagine that the outside of your skin is cold and try absorbing energy from the environment.

Unless you've been playing with a weegie board or someone's been messing with the black arts, most entities will move on in a few weeks.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
The world really isn't black in white in the terms of Jesus and the devil, Good and evil etc. Different things will work for different people. more often than not negative entities are invited into our lives by our own thoughts and actions.

I too use to suffer from some sort of entity, after awhile the fear faded and was replaced with anger.One sleepless night i got out of bed and pretty much called this thing out, I commanded it to leave me alone and that I wasnt afraid. I also told it it wasnt going to feed off my fear anymore and it wasnt welcome in my home. Im not sure if this will help you..but it helped me.

Same here. Sometimes the best thing to do is face it down. the fear will always be there but it doesnt mean you have to be helpless. There is power in our thoughts and feelings. If you KNOW that it can hurt you it might. If you KNOW that it cant hurt you it wont. I grew up with all sorts of negative energy attacks, shadow people, demons whatever name you want to give them. After awhile i just got tired of it and started addressing it directly. eventually I was left alone. I will still see or feel something every now and again. pretty much just in my dreams now. The last time I was in a dream and the same or similar entity\force was there attacking me, i reached out and grabbed it and it dissipated.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthCqer

You missed the whole point. Heh.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join