It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can you fight off evil spirits?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Lately I feel like all the bad karma of my neighbordhood is adding up in my room, it makes me feel like there are alot of people doing withcraft to harm me. Can anyone share anything I can use against dark powers.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthCqer

There is ... Try asking your Higher Power to get rid of them .. It can't hurt to try..

Thanks for the thread.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Stop believing in it. You belief is the only thing giving it power.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I was told by a wise old man once....

"The KNOWLEDGE that it can't hurt you destroys it."

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

I do but it seems not enough.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

It can hurt you
in reality it is painful

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by binkbonk

How do I stop believing?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
It's very easy.

Just stop believing in them.

Okay, that's not fair, you seem to be really asking. Well, first you have to look at your own mind and figure out why you believe in them. Then you can start to unmake that belief, but without that information it's hard to be more specific.
edit on 11-9-2011 by sepermeru because: edit is the angel on my shoulder

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I don't know, that's your personal journey... But if you could just turn off the belief switch all your fear would go away. And really the fear is the problem

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Seek truth. How? Go within. As vague as that may be, begin a relentless and determined hunt for truth and do not rest until you find it. The truth shall indeed set you free. Believe me, the truth abides in you and is waiting to be summoned.

God Bless.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Stop believing in the Easter Bunny.

If that doesn't work get a Louisville Slugger and just start swinging - When they take you away the evil spirits won't follow.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Concentrate on loving thoughts....and even say positive reaffirming words out loud.

peace..love..joy... forgiveness...

Ask loving spirits in the spiritual realm to help you with this..

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Shrunken heads....crystals...Crystal skulls??
it's the only way! But seriously I dont know, maybe you need to have an exorcism or something? Are you possessed or just bothered? Witchcraft eh...Well might as well fight fire vs fire...you must acquire crystal skulls dood.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Take Jesus Christ in your heart and you will be covered for eternity!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
You could try putting up a psychic shield around you, you just start from the ground and project it around you it will only last 24 hours though, this will deflect all the negative energy away from you but you have to believe it will work or it won't.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
People may mock this answer, and I don't care, because it is what I believe.

I am a Christian. As a Christian, I have been taught that evil spirits ARE real. It's all throughout the bible. We actually had some issues in our house when we first moved in, and the advice I am about to give you took care of the problem.

Jesus told us that we are not to fear evil spirits, for we have power over them in his name. You should command them to leave, in the name of Jesus Christ. They have no power over you, and cannot hurt you, as long as you do that.

You also have to realize that there are things you could do that give evil spirits the idea that you are inviting them into your home. If you have occult objects around you, you must get rid of them. Demonic spirits CAN become attached to physical things.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by GeorgiaGirl

on the other hand...
i have had to engage in Tequilla Party Binges... to expell evil spirits that couldn't hack it

they've been gone since '97, i left the evil spirits in AZ

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Try a water treatment. We are mostly water so it can't hurt. Here is how to do it.

Hold a glass of water to your chest. close your eyes and bless the water. Say something like "I bless this water in the name of Love" Now try to produce feelings of the kind when you comfort a pet, or a small child, or the love of a significant other, but without lust or sexual stuff...............Let it sit for a few minutes then chug it down.

If using bottled water, then first rip the lable off then break the seal of the cap. pour a little off, then do above.

If it works then you can expand your words to something like "I bless this water in the name of love, truth, happyness, patience etc. Do it as little or as much as you want. Put it in spray bottles and use on plants even, but be careful because it will make stuff REALLY grow.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Unless it is all in your mind, we can pretty much set aside that theory that believing in something is what gives it power. Not believing in something that is real is called denial, or worse, delusion.

There are thousands of years of wisdom and practice from many cultures and many faiths from which to draw. You can find everything from salt and water to crosses and garlic-- not to mention dead roosters and such. :-)

Blessings of places-- setting them apart for holy use-- typically include a mild (non rigorous) exorcism of the place, so some of the rites of a blessing of a house may be helpful for you to study.

Wikipedia's Exorcism Article may give you some ideas of extreme cases, but I noticed that article is mostly about possession of persons and not of places.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join