It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighting at baseball stadium

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by scapers2u
reply to post by camaro68ss

I HAVE seen trash bags blow in the wind..

I have NEVER in my 30 years of my whole time being alive have i seen trash bags fly that high and trash bags fly all over the place, usually no more than 1 foot off the ground, and since its a trash bag, its not going to go straight...I hope i dont have to explain myself why it wont go straight

yeah your right, what was i thinking. It cant be a trash bag. It was most likely aliens from Sirius B and there long time Giants fans. They just stopped by to catch the game before they start operation blue beam.

I find it funny you would belive its aliens from another planet first before its something of this world. aka "trash bag" Have you even been to SF or the stadium? how do you know how the winds act there? I KNOW because i go to a game at least once a week
edit on 12-9-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I dont have to go to football games or know football to know its not the simple things.

I didnt say it was ET.

Ok, to make it trash, someone has to throw about 10-20 glowsticks in a trashbag, tie it up and make sure the aerodynamics doesnt take it all over, just one direction, like the video, and make it weigh less than .450kg and have the wind blowing about 50mph, it still wouldnt get enough lift to get off the ground unless it had flaps and wings.

I dont even know what SF is.
edit on 12-9-2011 by scapers2u because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by scapers2u
I dont have to go to football games or know football to know its not the simple things.

I didnt say it was ET.

Ok, to make it trash, someone has to throw about 10-20 glowsticks in a trashbag, tie it up and make sure the aerodynamics doesnt take it all over, just one direction, like the video, and make it weigh less than .450kg and have the wind blowing about 50mph, it still wouldnt get enough lift to get off the ground unless it had flaps and wings.

I dont even know what SF is.

SF is San Fransisco, It was at a baseball game and if someone had a plastic bag in the bleachers section, where the video was taken, and it gor away from them it would act like it did in the video. It was a night game so the stadium lightes would reflect off the bag floting in the stadium. No need for glow sticks

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

It doesnt look like it came from the stadium, if you look where it just appeard it looked like it came from way above the stadium.

Edit: Nevermind, were you talking about a SF game you saw once or referring to this video

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Genophage

i know for a fact that UFO's exist...the only question i have is.. our they ours or not.

Ahem.... Unidentified Flying Objects without question exist; people, especially ignorant people, are seeing crap they cant identify all of the time and before anyone gets anywhere near trying to decide who "owns" anything, what it is must first be determined. All things unidentified in the sky are not craft, they can be everything under the sun but craft and usually are.

Sorry, people assuming "UFO" stands for nothing but a craft of some kind makes me want to throw my eyes at the screen....

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I'm sticking by frisbee... Somebody in the upper levels threw it from the left of the camera. There are definately many tpyes of golfing disks that will cut left or right. And it was a bad throw, so it flew up high and crossed over the field. I think the reason it seemed to appear and disappear is due to it passing over and off of the more brightly lit field area. Too bad its way too much of a hassle, but it would have been cool to have a pro disc golfer (or maybe a bad one, i don't know) re-create it.
ooh but how or why a frisbee at a baseball game? Maybe a paper plate...its really the little swoop and correction that it does before it passes behind the reporter that really makes me think of a frisbee.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Lost_Mind

I constantly see members that have some time under their belt here at ATS...but they have a very low number of posts...i see why now. please give your input on the video or find another thread you feel like you can contribute to,thank you.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Genophage

Yeah its all about quality, not quantity... and dont take it so personally, people use words wrong all the time, including me....

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I just dont appreciate how you took the time to correct my post but couldnt take the time to give your input on the object in the video. So now that is out of the way..what do think about the video?
edit on 12-9-2011 by Genophage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Genophage

I just dont appreciate how you took the time to correct my post but couldnt take the time to give your input on the object in the video. So now that is out of the way..what do think about the video?
edit on 12-9-2011 by Genophage because: (no reason given)

Second page, 5th post...this is what I mean about humans being crappy observers...

edit on 12-9-2011 by Lost_Mind because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Seagull, which are prevalent in that area. You can see it flap it's wings when it first appears in the frame.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
now that I've followed the string of "mod" closed threads I can add my two cents...

I think it is a piece of garbage. the light would not reflect of a bird's wings that way IMO. That is such a windy spot and not only that the wind swirls and changes direction quickly close to the "Bay"....

My second guess ready...

It's the spirit of "Giant's hitting past" leaving for the season! The fat lady is singing SF!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join