It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remembering the other man who predicted 9/11, Alex Collier

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Bullocks!? Nope. He was a month off. Pretty amazing right? Indeed. Something is fishy here. People predicting 9/11? How can it be? Exactly because it was man made. Interesting eh? Indeed it is.
edit on 11-9-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I believe you mean he was a year off, not a month off. He said "by the year 2000".

Thanks for the post. I respect Alex Collier and his information. His news about the Andromedans is something that I trust and they have a lot to say right now.

If you have a link to the entire interview where he made this predication, I would love to see it -- I'd never seen him so young!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by antoinemarionette

In the first one hes a month off. and he said 2001.

Heres the FULL lecture. Lecture starts at 1:06. Sorry, the beginning intro is a bit anoyying
edit on 11-9-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by antoinemarionette
I believe you mean he was a year off, not a month off. He said "by the year 2000".

Thanks for the post. I respect Alex Collier and his information. His news about the Andromedans is something that I trust and they have a lot to say right now.

If you have a link to the entire interview where he made this predication, I would love to see it -- I'd never seen him so young!

You watched the first one?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

Acknowledged: month off in the first, year off in the second.

Timelines tend to be off in general when folks are making predictions of any kind.

But the point is, he was absolutely right about the actual event, it's provable and he should be listened to, at the very least.

What do you think about his recent announcement concerning the end of hostilities from the Dracos and Zeta Reticulans?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I actually went to the painful lengths to watch a few minutes of the first two clips, i dont see ANY relationship to 9/11, let alone he "predicted" 9/11.

I guess you just want to hear what you want to hear.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Anyone and Everone that put out (aka Published) the notion of a 9-11 event, which involved crashing commercial jets into high profile buildings shoud be prosecuted as enablers...

i told the 911 tale, but only to friends & associates who i thought were likely to get into the web of evilness and work at either the WTC or Pentagon

i made it a point to not publish 911 scenarios that would encourage cells of terrorists/martyrs to try and copy the storyline. Even after i came across a 1969 picture of me at a Peace rally at the Washington Monument on a national magazine in June 2001,
I was considering printing the magazine cover picture of myself along with the complete 911 storyline on the back ...and asking for $1 donations at the Mall...but i decided that NO... the authorities were trying to flush me out possibly for elimination...
because i said back then (1969) that the Washington Monument would be one of 3 targeted sites, by Arabs in hijacked planes....(a lot of long time ATS'ers know i keep stressing this, the WTC,Pentagon, Washington monument were the 3 targets of my self originated futturistic & fictionalized screenplay/storyline...)

i tell you,,, the commandeering of commercial passenger planes & ramming iconic buildings was one thing but absolutely no one else ever put forth the Anthrax via postal mail a week later -> as an associated event...
but one day i will publish a list of people that heard the entire 911 & Anthrax story starting when Desert Storm I was underway in the 100 hour operation...

edit on 11-9-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Are you saying that you don't think that the statement, 'New York will be reduced to ashes" and "people will be sacrificed" relates to 9/11 or a similar event?

I disagree.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by antoinemarionette
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

Acknowledged: month off in the first, year off in the second.

Timelines tend to be off in general when folks are making predictions of any kind.

But the point is, he was absolutely right about the actual event, it's provable and he should be listened to, at the very least.

What do you think about his recent announcement concerning the end of hostilities from the Dracos and Zeta Reticulans?

That wasn't from Alex Collier (: I haven't heard from Alex Collier since 2009/2010? But yea, I think the war is over, but there is still a lot to clean up.

top topics

join