It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Janet Jackson Says Bush Hid Behind Her Breast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 12:08 AM
link   
According to The Drudge Report, Janet Jackson is now claiming that The Bush White House used her Super Bowl breast exposure incident to distract the country from events in Iraq.

According to Drudge, Jackson made the comments for an upcoming edition of GENRE magazine. The managing editor of GENRE, Mike Slezak, announced that the interview will appear in the October edition of the magazine.

Nipplegate

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   
and there's me thinking she was anatomically deformed, from the topic!

-koji K.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 12:17 AM
link   
This is almost as ridiculous as the initial event. Was that Dubya up there with her? Why is she even bringing this up? Does she need the attention that much? Someone give her a TV show so that I can ignore her.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I believe it.
I thought this whole Janet-thing was really being blown up too much.

Then again, it�s America...
Aaaaaargh!, screeeeeam!! BREASTS!!!

In europe we see them every day, so we barely notice...

If you scream because of that here, they�ll lock you up some place.

(I guess I could be warned if I posted a breast-picture here, so I better not...)

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Who can tell with that familily. Janet and her infamous brother seem to be addicted to making anatomical changes.

However, who is using who? Are CD sales slowing down?

From BBC: Singer Janet Jackson's comeback album has failed to top the US chart. It marks the first time since Jackson's Rhythm Nation in 1989 that she has not made a chart-topping debut.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by BOHICA
According to The Drudge Report, Janet Jackson is now claiming that The Bush White House used her Super Bowl breast exposure incident to distract the country from events in Iraq.

The Jackson family is a bit bit much. Hove you ever seen a family so self absorbed in your life? I want to hear what Latoya has to say on the issue.....

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredTThe Jackson family is a bit bit much. Hove you ever seen a family so self absorbed in your life? I want to hear what Latoya has to say on the issue.....

She can't be reached for comment. Appearantly she's consolling Tito on his lack of a career.

new topics

top topics

join