It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I found Illuminati/FEMA Camps references while playing in Deus Ex: Human Revolution

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

You may say It's only a video game. But that's the best way to hide the truth. For people like you to say it's a video game and it's automatically overlooked. They are good at hiding the truth. These are a couple of references that I found in the video game (amazing video game btw, the world is based on the problems we have today). There are ALOT of references and I will try to find them and upload them. There's even a sound alike Alex Jones who you come across throughout the game talking in the radio about the Elite and cover ups.

oh and search up R E X 84 (:
edit on 11-9-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Which means what? Matters why?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The video game is a simulation on how we can defeat TPTB openly. We just need to learn to augment our bodies, be better than 007, and be stronger than the Incredible hulk... all while using our super top secret invisibility bullet proof nanosuits.

OR

It's just a great way to sell games, market to an audience, get laughs out of another and make money!

If you discover the 'truth' from a video game, you're a real dunce to begin with and couldn't grasp it in the end.

I'm not saying that there hasn't been examples of leaking information in video games, but what does that really give you? Does it confirm or deny allegations? Is it either substantial evidence or circumstantial?

It's 'cool', but ask yourself, was this even worth your time, much less ours?

EDIT:
To play the Devil's Advocate, at the very least, these are nice ways for someone to say "I get it, and I want you to know I get it, so you're not alone."

Still, it's not like you'll take this game in front of a Congressional Comittee and submit it as evidence...

edit on 2011/9/11 by sbctinfantry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I think the Assassin's Creed games have them all topped as far as illuminati occult references.

I really don't think the game designers were told by the elite to put all these references in these games, highly doubtful and unlikely.
Many of us here have looked into all the symbolism and occult information and any of us could easily add those things into games, to make them more interesting.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I just found these and wanted to share them. After all, were in a conspiracy forum. Lmao!!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

I love how you shot the guard after he finished
making his sarcastic reply to the civilian in the fist video lol

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
If you played the original Deus Ex from a decade ago you would know the entire plot line of the game series is based on Illuminati - Knights Templar - UN conspiracy theories. There are tons and tons of theories weaved into the story line, with it's own unique take on the whole thing.

Also since it is a sci-fi future setting, they discuss issues like transhumanism, cybernetic augmentation, artificial intelligence, etc. It's incredibly philosophical.

It also goes into political theory and offers various perspectives of what the designers think might be possible. The system of government is totalitarian and authoritarian, and it is a complete police state. It is called "Cyber-Punk", as it depicts a Dystopian future revolving around computer technology and how it can be used to control or free the human spirit.

And even though most people hated Deus Ex 2 "Invisible War", I found it rather interesting personally.

I would recommend playing through 1 and 2 before trying part 3 although part 3 is a prequel I believe and happens before the events of 1 or 2 and does not involve the protagonists from the first 2 installments.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
I just found these and wanted to share them. After all, were in a conspiracy forum. Lmao!!

Thanks for sharing. I'd certainly hadn't stopped to look at what any of them might have on their smart phones or PDA devices. Now I'll have to start getting close and actually looking. I recall a woman in the Detroit Limb clinic dialing and holding it openly..One to go look at for sure. ATS eh? That IS cute.

I've found myself laughing more than once at the thinly veiled imitation of Alex Jones in the background playing from radios all over the game. In Prey it actually was AJ on the game radios, here it's close enough to really throw some amusement into a few areas which were tense to get things right.

Kudos to the Deus Ex crew for what must go down as one of the best games in recent times!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
If you played the original Deus Ex from a decade ago you would know the entire plot line of the game series is based on Illuminati - Knights Templar - UN conspiracy theories. There are tons and tons of theories weaved into the story line, with it's own unique take on the whole thing.

Also since it is a sci-fi future setting, they discuss issues like transhumanism, cybernetic augmentation, artificial intelligence, etc. It's incredibly philosophical.

It also goes into political theory and offers various perspectives of what the designers think might be possible. The system of government is totalitarian and authoritarian, and it is a complete police state. It is called "Cyber-Punk", as it depicts a Dystopian future revolving around computer technology and how it can be used to control or free the human spirit.

And even though most people hated Deus Ex 2 "Invisible War", I found it rather interesting personally.

I would recommend playing through 1 and 2 before trying part 3 although part 3 is a prequel I believe and happens before the events of 1 or 2 and does not involve the protagonists from the first 2 installments.

Right, we get that. Why does it matter? I assert it is not exposing anything, but merely an easter egg for those that are already interested in the topic.

Anyone reading / seeing the OP's dialogue in the game won't just research the topic seriously unless they are already inclined to from the start.

Just trying to put your reply into context, not a personal attack.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

If you watched after the ending credits, Bob Page returns. (: The guy from the previous installments.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sbctinfantry
The video game is a simulation on how we can defeat TPTB openly. We just need to learn to augment our bodies, be better than 007, and be stronger than the Incredible hulk... all while using our super top secret invisibility bullet proof nanosuits.

OR

It's just a great way to sell games, market to an audience, get laughs out of another and make money!

If you discover the 'truth' from a video game, you're a real dunce to begin with and couldn't grasp it in the end.

I'm not saying that there hasn't been examples of leaking information in video games, but what does that really give you? Does it confirm or deny allegations? Is it either substantial evidence or circumstantial?

EDIT:
To play the Devil's Advocate, at the very least, these are nice ways for someone to say "I get it, and I want you to know I get it, so you're not alone."

Still, it's not like you'll take this game in front of a Congressional Comittee and submit it as evidence...

you're being a bit dramatic, aren't you? he never said he was going to present this as evidence in front of a congressional committee, just simply that he found references to these things in the video game!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sbctinfantry

It's not an easter egg.

It's the entire plot of the trilogy.

Also, it's fiction. There is nothing new in there if you are from ATS, you will know about everything already.

The game is popular because of it's use of excellent story line plus an rpg level up style of game play mixed with first person shooter dynamics.

The story is set from 20-50 years in the future. Elements that you and I would consider "common ATS knowledge today" are twisted and molded into this future fiction environment.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

reply to post by muzzleflash

If you watched after the ending credits, Bob Page returns. (: The guy from the previous installments.

You mean Bob Page makes his first appearance?

DE3 is a prequel

The game is set in 2027, 25 years before the first title, where corporations have extended their influence past the reach of global governments.

Human Revolution wiki

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

reply to post by sbctinfantry

It's not an easter egg.

The story is set from 20-50 years in the future. Elements that you and I would consider "common ATS knowledge today" are twisted and molded into this future fiction environment.

Kind of my point. I guess we will disagree to agree...?

These sort of things are meant for a target audience, but the game isn't only being bought by people from ATS or the CT pool. It's just an aspect of the game some will laugh at, most will not take the time to care to see, and some will connect with. (edit: some will even make a youtube video about it or two)

It's called an easter egg.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Braintax

Originally posted by sbctinfantry

OR

EDIT:

you're being a bit dramatic, aren't you? he never said he was going to present this as evidence in front of a congressional committee, just simply that he found references to these things in the video game!

But he is passing of the plot as the truth. OP genuinely thinks that this video game is a real world conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I haven't got to play part 3 yet sadly

My computer broke last month and I fried the mboard so I am still shopping for a new set up.

And you know the first thing I will do once I get it is go grab a copy of Human Rev and install it and spend a week in my room with the doors locked.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Were in a conspiracy forum, ffs.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Segador

But he is passing of the plot as the truth. OP genuinely thinks that this video game is a real world conspiracy.

I don't think so.

He said the game referenced real life events.

Re-read the OP.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I haven't got to play part 3 yet sadly

My computer broke last month and I fried the mboard so I am still shopping for a new set up.

And you know the first thing I will do once I get it is go grab a copy of Human Rev and install it and spend a week in my room with the doors locked.

Oh IC, and sorry didn't know this was a prequel. haven't played the others, but I will start reading the wiki page. Thanks

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Were in a conspiracy forum, ffs.

Which is why most of us try to keep an air of credibility.

Some people...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join