It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I see it seven days before it happens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I'm hoping someone can help me here. From the time I was about 11 I would have these little dreams, but I was always awake for them. They were surges of information. Very detailed, but always bad. I would tell people after the fact that I knew this even was going to happen, but they all think you're nuts.

So I started telling people right away, and telling them it would happen within the week. Sure enough I predicted the Unibomber would be caught, the ValueJet crash, two train wrecks, 4 deaths (different times) and a child not known to me getting vey ill and having to be airlifted to a hospital, this too was verified.

The last one scared me and now I believe I have turned off this ability. How can I get it back? Does anyone have any reading for me?

These day dreams as I call them use to scare me. Now I realise that I have 1 week to make a change. Everything is always 1 week to the day.

Please email me at [email protected]

I'd really like to have this special ability back.

Thank you

Marty

[edit on 24-8-2004 by cyberlabs]

[edit on 24-8-2004 by cyberlabs]

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Well, It's entirely possible that you've 'Used it up'

It's a well-documented fact that the younger a person is, the more profound their telekenetic/supernatual/telepathic abilites tend to be. It's entirely possible that if you had such vivid experiences with this power, that you've burnt out that fuse of potential that all human beings have at a very early age.

I don't mean to disappoint you, and I hope you get it back, but it may just be totally gonzo.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Neato! Sorry you lost your superpowers. Hey, remember that show where the guy would go back in time to stop an event, like a Presidential assassination, from happening, and he only had 7 days to do it? Or was it 5 days? That show was very entertaining.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Oh, I thought that he only had 48 hours...

Me'h. I never watched it anyway.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Oh my God, you are RIGHT. What the hell was I thinking with the 7 days?

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Hmmm interesting, it sounds like you have an attuned version of precognition. What migt have happend is that the last thing scared you so much that you created a mental block to stop such things happening, if this is so, you will have to remove the block.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loki
Well, It's entirely possible that you've 'Used it up'

It's a well-documented fact that the younger a person is, the more profound their telekenetic/supernatual/telepathic abilites tend to be. It's entirely possible that if you had such vivid experiences with this power, that you've burnt out that fuse of potential that all human beings have at a very early age.

I don't mean to disappoint you, and I hope you get it back, but it may just be totally gonzo.

Peace.

I feel that this fuse does exist and that it can be burnt up. However, the only thing that changes from early childhood to adulthood is perception.
As people get older they begin to buy into the so called fact that paranormal events just don't happen.

I believe that if you can recover your belief in your abilities you can regain them. Try to find a mindset of absolute confidence in your gifts. You were blessed with them for a reason and I for one feel you can get them back because they are never truely lost. They are just dormant. Confidence and belief is the key.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I'm impressed! Mine are random... I can't call a specific time when it will happen, I just know it's going to happen.

I had a bad experience about 9 years ago that pretty much made me abandon every psychic ability I had. I slowly started getting them back, and realized that I had simply shut them out. If you had a traumatizing experience, I expect you will have the same thing happen to you. You just need to find the key to reopen the door, then get a new doorhandle that you can't lock.

-----
11 Satanic Rules of the Earth (Laveyism, Humanist sect Satanism)

Rule #7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all that you have obtained
-----

I know psychic abilities aren't 'magic', but the same principal basically applies. Don't become ignorant of your abilities. If you need, take a break, but keep spiritual. Don't try to force your abilities, or strain to find them again. I think they are still there, as mine have always been, but you have locked that door and hidden the key from yourself. The trick that I've found is just the same as if you misplaced your REAL keys:

Take a break and relax. Try to think of something else, or clear your mind entirely. Backtrack to when you locked the door, and ask yourself why you did that... yes, you did that yourself. I really don't think that you have lost a single thing. Just concentrate on why you locked the door, don't worry about finding the keys.

Look back on the experience that started this and accept it... it happens, you can't change the world all by yourself, and if it was negligence on your part, face it... it happened, and you can't turn back the clock. What you CAN do is accept a mistake and keep it in your mind that you will not let it happen again (assuming... not relly assuming, I guess... that you had a forewarning and couldn't/didn't do something about it, and somebody's life was compromised?) It wasn't your fault it happened. What was your fault is that you had a forewarning and sometimes you can't take heed to everything. It is a duty, yes, but sometimes there are 'powers that be' that keep you from doing your duty. These can include people not believing you, people holding you back, being buried alive in a cave and not being able to contact anybody (just kiddng, but in a serious way). Sometimes it IS your fault entirely, and ya know what? That's life. You aren't perfect. It happens, and try to minimize that. Even 'straight-A students' get a 'B' every once in awhile.

Now go find your keys and get that door open... just remember one thing, open it slowly! Don't go bursting through it, or you may find that you have just locked it again.

Best wishes,
Earthscum

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by BangorangRufio
Neato! Sorry you lost your superpowers. Hey, remember that show where the guy would go back in time to stop an event, like a Presidential assassination, from happening, and he only had 7 days to do it? Or was it 5 days? That show was very entertaining.

Quantum Leap! I used to watch that show all the time. Fetchin awesome. I think theyre making new ones, or so Ive heard.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by BangorangRufio

The show was called 7 days.... lol, The show was about a secret back step program from the NSA and John Parker would travel back in time 7 days to undo what ever he had to do, I've been watching lt everyday since August Started , sadly it starts at noon and I won't be able to watch it anymore now that school starts

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I get ones like those exept they are strange and have no meaning they do happen though the events that is

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 05:30 AM
link   
sounds like society has trained you believe such a thing doesn't exisit.. a childs mind is free but an adults is not..

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I've always had the same thing, and your the first to say the same thing I've always said...it's always bad, scary or negative in some way. For me it's 3 or 5 days after.

Anyway, to 'get it back'...
You didn't loose it, your just busy with the 'here and now' life and not relaxed enough. Try to destress your life a bit. Eat well, sleep well, get enough down time. Also, you may want to have some energy work done - aliegn your chakras, clean them/ballance them.

Angela

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
can you see next weeks basebal scores ?

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelaLadyS
Eat well, sleep well, get enough down time. Also, you may want to have some energy work done - align your chakras, clean them/ballance them.
Angela

Excellent advice. With September approaching I've been feeling progressively more & more....I can't put my finger on it exactly. The best way I can describe it right now is that I feel something shifting within or around me. This feeling of discontinuity right now is kind of unnerving.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Excellent advice. With September approaching I've been feeling progressively more & more....I can't put my finger on it exactly. The best way I can describe it right now is that I feel something shifting within or around me. This feeling of discontinuity right now is kind of unnerving.

:::It's just now my calm after the storm time. Things have been shifting, drasticaly!

new topics

top topics

join