It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what a marine told me about the pentagon

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntoast
have you been in the pentagon? have u see or been in all the rooms ?

do you know if theres a basement?

its like area 51. you dont know whats actually in thereunless u step foot maybe thepentagon has a bar anda stripper club dwn stairs but know one knows this cause maybe thats where hey keep secret documents and weapons.

If the secret documents and weapons are in the basement, they are quite safe from aircraft attacking the above-ground offices.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
and how much does the msm lie to us?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntoast
and how much does the msm lie to us?

A lot. But, proportionately, not as much as Carlos lies to you.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

haha, YES! EVERYONE needs to read that book, such a good read. Kind of confusing at times but nonetheless a helluva read. lol.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
he never did i say, i believed him. I just wanted to see if this was a theorie that people have thought about honestly i will have a final answer whn i talk to him by phone.

then i will update more info if thi was a tru thing he told me or a BS story

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
He had to be pretty loopy to join the military in the first place, so I'm sure they have all sorts of crazy ideas about stuff they have no idea about. Still worth the mention that the OP gave it though I guess.

Also OP, you know you can edit your posts to fix your "engrish"? dont be shy hit that edit button a few times mate.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Update: he texted me saying "i dont know what your talking about" after I asked him "were you serious about what cha said the other night"

He kept replying: " I dont know what your saying"

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Flyer

you toss the word "conspiracy nut" around yet you are on a conspiracy website. Makes me lol a bit. Why don't you gtfo of here if you wish to blatantly disregard witness testimony. I bet the janitor in tower 2 claiming the explosion in the basement rocked the lower floors moments before the 2nd plane hit is a conspiracy nut as well?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haxsaw
He had to be pretty loopy to join the military in the first place, so I'm sure they have all sorts of crazy ideas about stuff they have no idea about. Still worth the mention that the OP gave it though I guess.

Also OP, you know you can edit your posts to fix your "engrish"? dont be shy hit that edit button a few times mate.

That's pretty insulting and there are plenty of military and ex-military here. What do you base that"loopy" comment on?
Don't bother responding I'm not killing any more time here tonight. It's Pointless and Just Don't care to argue over b.s. tonight.

edit on 11-9-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

Good god man. I cannot finish reading this. I feel like I already lost a few IQ points.

Look, I am sorry, but if you want ANYONE to take you seriously you really need to hit up an English class. Your spelling and overall composition of "sentences" is just awful.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
OP, YOU were on the right track, before "Carlos" put in his 2 cents...

IMO, next time "Carlos" mouths off, tell him

Not at the table, Carlos

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Assuming the story is legit (not that I believe it).

Since he stared at you as if you knew something, after you said it was hit to cover up information, I think that was "the weapon". There are similar rumors about the twin towers.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaemusAlphae
reply to post by burntoast

Good god man. I cannot finish reading this. I feel like I already lost a few IQ points.

Look, I am sorry, but if you want ANYONE to take you seriously you really need to hit up an English class. Your spelling and overall composition of "sentences" is just awful.

burntoast
Second ! I am not going to trudge through whatever it is you are attempting to communicate.Gather your thoughts and ATTEMPT to construct a coherent post if you
consider your information to be of value. Thanks

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

edit on 11-9-2011 by AwakeinNM because: Are you #ing serious? Extreme? You've got to be kidding.

edit on 11-9-2011 by AwakeinNM because: Who is moderating this thread? My #ing grandmother?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
i do believe the government has all kinds of stuff and many conspiracies are true, but when I think about it, do you know how easy it would be to start killing people left and right? my god it would be so freaking easy... and without a lot of to do and certainly without biological warfare. people who mess with that crap are kinda nuts actually when you think about it. using biology for evil and not good is particularly twisted... but you know what? just the other day I brought back a large cockroach because they usually don't come inside... so it would eat little ones. that kinda thinking will cause you to wind up with 50 foot cockroaches if you get aggressive with it.

they got lasers in space and stuff, they could probably stop each one of our hearts in the time it takes to count to 7 billion with just a little bit of carefully directed solar energy.

could they? I think they could. that really doesn't sound like it would be too hard to do.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Ok You're in the grey area personal stories with this so aside from your use or possible abuse of the english language. I don't understand all the snide remarks. Ease up people.

I'm pretty sure Carlos jumped at a chance for some attention OP !
You fell for it. So take the lesson in stride.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join