It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what a marine told me about the pentagon

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Had trouble reading that.

idk? *snip*?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

OK, I'm coming to your defense. first off I'm not one of these conspiracy freaks. what I will say is your theory has as much value as anyone elses. so don't worry about what the bashers say. they do what their illuminati masters tell them to anyway (joke). I was thinking; maybe this marine, Carlos; maybe he shared some pillow talk with Rumsfeld? and maybe in a fit of passion ole Donny blurted out something about a killer missile. maybe he was talking about Carlos' attributes or maybe he was talking about a bomb. who knows. hey .....it's ATS .......... anything and everything is possible, right?
edit on 11-9-2011 by LooksLikeWeMadeIt because: typo

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

My understanding is, that that part of the pentagon was being renovated. and happened to house computers with the majority of information pertaining to financial transactions. perhaps thats the weapon. The money.

Perhaps they did have a weapon though.. but then why slam an "airplane" into it at 500mph.. wouldn't that destroy the weapon?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
There is a story about a military secret weapon, some sort of beam weapon that can take out choppers, aircraft, anything with electronics.. Said to be a tesla device that was taken from tesla's notes when the military seized them after his death.. I wonder if this is the weapon he meant..

link   

ATS is a tough gig mate!.....don't take it personally

link   

Originally posted by alienreality

Don't take it too harshly man... Many ATS users have been dumbed down by youtube and they already lacked imagination to begin with.. Like you see in many posts here...

Just laugh it off and continue telling your experiences, I believe youi because I have done this myself a few times to military people.. I have always had a talent for getting information out of people through subterfuge..
edit on 11-9-2011 by alienreality because: eta detail

thx man.

but what sort of person is this "Carlos"? could be messing with you.

this guy carlos is a very serious man. never really fools around always has a straight face.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby

With all respect I have to say that the story makes no sense at all.(Unless it's smoke and mirrors ) The fact that 2 trillion went missing that day and is still never talked about or investigated by our leards etc, is all you need to know. Ad to that the comment about the missing money in your thread and it would seem once again we are suppose to believe in a ray gun and not look at the obvious facts. This comes also at a time when 9/11 is on its 10th yr anniversary and there is a great number of people talking about it.

Thanks for the thread...

"The fact that 2 trillion went missing that day...." I am assuming you mean 2 trillion dollars....forgive my ignorance...but I have never heard of this...please enlighten me with the details. Thank you!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Is it so difficult to type "I don't know"?!

Wonderful story by the way.

JK BTW LOL.

Not!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

I agree that Illuminatus is a great, great trilogy. However, if you are familiar with the totality of Wilson's works, I wouldn't say it is the key to understanding anything except the absurdity of religions, governments, societies, establishments, etc. and the ability of humans to draw or believe whacky conclusions, create whole realities about them, and then adhere to them religiously.

And as for you, OP, don't get too discouraged. People on here generally need some sort of evidence to back up claims. I don't know "Carlos" (obviously), but I have plenty friends in the military and worked for the Army as a civilian for a while. Service members with a few drinks in them have been known, from time to time, to tell drunk civilians things that are BS, but will be believed, because "my buddy in the military said so."

Perhaps it is completely true, but you can understand why people might take your story with a grain of salt.

Maybe it is something to research based on your friend's claim. Who knows?

It does seem convenient that given the thousands of military and civilian employees who work there everyday, the plane just happened to hit a wing that was sparsely populated.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by radosta

I was making fun of Yog Sothoth being kept as a "secret weapon" in the Pentagon

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
btw im contacting him right now on fb to see if he knows anything more since the topic was dropped whn he ignored me.

well i do believe that it could of destroyed files that were in that part of the pentagon.

but also know one really knows what went in the pentagon people say MISSILE, or a PLANE or one of those fake planes that cause contrails in the air.

outta all places why the pentagon ? why not the white house ?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

im just tryna see if this has been around the conspiracy about 9/11 thats all not tryna get bashed or anything

Being told that your friend was probably not being truthful isn't being bashed, and neither is having people poke a little fun at the possibility that you or your Marine friend were inebriated at the time this story was told. This is ATS, we have a motto, deny ignorance, if you bring something here and someone thinks its untrue they have every right to bring that up.

I've never heard of a secret weapon in the pentagon, seems silly to put one there, silly as in OBVIOUS. It'd be like if they actually still housed alien bodies at Area 51 even though everyone already thinks they have them there. So I'd say he was BSing you, sorry but there just isn't anything to all this, no need to get all bent outta shape though.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

If Carlos really does have information and has any shred of intelligence (which I assume he is intelligent) he won't use facebook as a means to disclose additional details to you.

I'm not ripping on you here, I'm actually glad you are trying to get more information, but I think he would probably be more apt to talk if you were face to face again.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
lol, my mate told me he had been to the moon in his car.....it doesnt mean its true

A secret weapon hidden in that part of the pentagon....yea...right, m'kay

To be fair the OP stated once that it was in relation to documents, and that the weapon was "inside". Of course, weapon, could be a number of things. Weapons can be paper, computer programs, plans for material weapons, etc. etc.

Although the story of "Carlos and the secret pentagon weapon" doesn't reach the top of my interest.. and comes off very similar to all the other "I heard from a guy..." threads.

You at least have to give the OP's original story its due, before you can poke holes in it.

First thing to ask would be, "how far up the chain is Carlos, and how would he know anything about this?" Or, "does Carlos like to screw with your head given that he is probably aware you enjoy conspiracies."

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
i understand that my story is just a story nothing more with out any evidence.

but i am contacting him on fb to confirm his story or to findout if it was all for sh1ts and giggles.

maybe the taliban knew thatwe had a very powerful weapon or document an were gonna release it but only if we didnt destroy the files or weapon.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
lol, my mate told me he had been to the moon in his car.....it doesnt mean its true

A secret weapon hidden in that part of the pentagon....yea...right, m'kay

To be fair the OP stated once that it was in relation to documents, and that the weapon was "inside". Of course, weapon, could be a number of things. Weapons can be paper, computer programs, plans for material weapons, etc. etc.

Although the story of "Carlos and the secret pentagon weapon" doesn't reach the top of my interest.. and comes off very similar to all the other "I heard from a guy..." threads.

You at least have to give the OP's original story its due, before you can poke holes in it.

First thing to ask would be, "how far up the chain is Carlos, and how would he know anything about this?" Or, "does Carlos like to screw with your head given that he is probably aware you enjoy conspiracies."

all i know is that he did his 4 years as a gunner.

i tried asking him where he heard this but like i stated before he was ignoring me and my interest of his topic

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

... or perhaps in reference to the audit investigation team who were about to reveal their findings with regards the missing 2+ trillion.

the audit investigation team, records and the like had just been moved to that section in the weeks leading up to that fateful tuesday morning.

*to add*
the vast majority of records from that investigation were lost that day. along with many others in wtc7 pertaining to nearly 4,000 s.e.c. financial dealings investigations .... to include enron, citigroup, worldcom and a slew of others.

? things that make you go .... hmmmmm... ?

edit on 11-9-2011 by Annie Mossity because: to add

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by LooksLikeWeMadeIt

OK, I'm coming to your defense. first off I'm not one of these conspiracy freaks. what I will say is your theory has as much value as anyone elses.

No, it doesn't. A theory's value is in its ability to explain observations and make testable predictions. It should be rationally related to the existing body of theory, unless it can overturn that theory by offering better explanations of observations. Simpler theories are better. Here is where the theory fails:

1. "No one died in that building." Lots of people died in the Pentagon. Already we are off to a bad start, by ignoring observations.

2. "the pentagon had or HAS a very powerful weaspon inside that was going to be leaked if the explosion nver happend." The Pentagon is an office building, not a warehouse. Weapons are not stored in the Pentagon, except maybe small arms for the guards. The theory doesn't fit with the accepted "theory of the Pentagon," that it's an office building. Nor does it fit with our "theory of weapon storage," which states that weapons are stored in bunkers close to the forces that use them (for combat, training, or RDT&E).

3. The theory is needlessly complex. If something in the Pentagon was going to be leaked, it could simply be removed, or the leaker could be incapacitated. Smashing an airplane into the Pentagon (and Shanksville and both of the Twin Towers) is a far more complex operation. It creates many more opportunities for leaks than it removes.

I respect any effort to make a theory, but this one has insurmountable problems, and should be discarded and replaced by any better theory.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
have you been in the pentagon? have u see or been in all the rooms ?

do you know if theres a basement?

its like area 51. you dont know whats actually in thereunless u step foot maybe thepentagon has a bar anda stripper club dwn stairs but know one knows this cause maybe thats where hey keep secret documents and weapons.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
From the wiki page.

The aircraft crashed into the western side of the Pentagon at 09:37 EDT. All 64 people on board the aircraft, including the hijackers, were killed, as were 125 people in the building. Dozens of people witnessed the crash and news sources began reporting on the incident within minutes. The impact severely damaged an area of the Pentagon and ignited a large fire. A portion of the Pentagon collapsed; firefighters spent days trying to fully extinguish the blaze. The damaged sections of the Pentagon were rebuilt in 2002, with occupants moving back into the completed areas on August 15, 2002.

SOURCE

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join