It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Bush Told the TRUTH: 9/11 Really Is an "Inside Job" Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by seachange
They have script writers, and if one told him to tell the story with a kid tugging on his waist saying, "What happened Mr. President?" He would have added that into the story...

Two things make the script-writer idea difficult, and let me know if you disagree on either. Firstly, a child was asking the question. Children make bad actors, and therefore that makes the overall process more difficult than for example having an adult ask the question. Secondly, there would have had to be no fact-checking involved to make sure the script was actually possible without Bush being "in on 9/11". I didn't say impossible, but I said difficult. Certainly it is within the realm of possibility. For you, you consider it within the realm of reasonable doubt. Personally, I put it outside the realm of reasonable doubt, and I do that on pure intuition.

I think the scenario you present is the only viable alternative to Bush being "in on it". However, there is a serious problem with your alternative. Your alternative means that when Bush answers questions, he is entirely ignoring any and all truth and focusing entirely on what response will get the most 'political points'. That in turn means that Bush is extremely dishonest to the core, and will do what he needs to do to accomplish what he wants.

So, here is an important question. Is someone who cares zero for the truth in favor of political points the type of person who may also not mind killing 3,000 people for political points?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Your alternative means that when Bush answers questions, he is entirely ignoring any and all truth and focusing entirely on what response will get the most 'political points'. That in turn means that Bush is extremely dishonest to the core, and will do what he needs to do to accomplish what he wants.

It's called PR. Anyone seasoned in the PR world knows that a speaker says one thing people hear something else. That's why speeches and stories are tailored. To try and convey a clear message and/or some type of empathy among the audience.

Basically, I can hold a green apple and say "This is a green apple", depending on the audience, or public perception of me speaking, not everyone will agree that the apple is green.

Hence the existence of speech writers and coaches.

Is someone who cares zero for the truth in favor of political points the type of person who may also not mind killing 3,000 people for political points?

No, that is not a logical stance. There are plenty of corrupt politicians, most focused on self preservation and greed. It doesn't mean they will automatically accept murder because they lie.
edit on 11-9-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

It's called PR. Anyone seasoned in the PR world knows that a speaker says one thing people hear something else. That's why speeches and stories are tailored. To try and convey a clear message and/or some type of empathy among the audience.

I'm almost swayed by your argument. But, its not only my intuition that tells me that habitual liars are willing to do other wrongful things as well. Based on a quick web search, it also seems like psychologists would also agree that liars have weak ethics:

When Is Lying a Serious Problem?

Isolated lies here and there don’t usually indicate a serious problem. However, when lying becomes habitual or compulsive, and is used as a major strategy for dealing with difficult situations there is cause for concern. Chronic lying may be just a bad habit that a child needs help breaking. However, it may also be a sign that the child cannot tell right from wrong. This may especially be the case if your child does not appear to have any remorse about lying.

Source:

So if you're right that Bush lies as a good PR move, then that is a sign that he cannot tell right from wrong according to notMYkid.org. I imagine that although the article is written with children in mind it would also apply to adults. Then I also found this:

A Sociopath

A sociopath is typically defined as someone who lies incessantly to get their way and does so with little concern for others. A sociopath is often goal-oriented (i.e., lying is focused - it is done to get one's way). Sociopaths have little regard or respect for the rights and feelings of others. Sociopaths are often charming and charismatic, but they use their talented social skills in manipulative and self-centered ways (see, lovefraud, for more on sociopaths).

Compulsive Liar

A compulsive liar is defined as someone who lies out of habit. Lying is their normal and reflexive way of responding to questions. Compulsive liars bend the truth about everything, large and small. For a compulsive liar, telling the truth is very awkward and uncomfortable while lying feels right. Compulsive lying is usually thought to develop in early childhood, due to being placed in an environment where lying was necessary. For the most part, compulsive liars are not overly manipulative and cunning (unlike sociopaths), rather they simply lie out of habit - an automatic response which is hard to break and one that takes its toll on a relationship (see, how to cope with a compulsive liar).

Source: www.truthaboutdeception.com...

Another Source: Source: www.netdoctor.co.uk...

My web searches never once yielded any results that suggest chronic lying is anything other than a serious problem that very much warrants help from a mental health professional. The pages seem to make no exceptions for PR purposes.

So, I still maintain that even if you are right, then lying is a *very* serious problem (worthy of getting psychological help), and that the fact Bush would do that makes it realistic that Bush may not mind green-lighting the killing 3,000 people for political gain.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseekr1111
Anyone who believes georgie boy wasn't smart enough to be a part of something his entire family PIONEERED and own father flat out admitted was involved with of on SEPTEMBER 11th 1991,

Do you mean September 11, 2001 or 1991?

Any chance you could post or point out where Bush Snr admitted being involved, I haven't come across that before?

edit on 11/9/1111 by Krusty the Klown because: Mis-edit.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Habitual liers include a large number of the population. Remember if you lie to your kids, husband, wife, family, boss... you are still lying.

I actually have never personally met someone that hasn't lied. Have you?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
George Bush was not smart enough to be a part of this. He was a tool, at best. This is something that he will have to live with... a cross that he will bear for his entire life.

you're kidding right?

its that mindset which has enabled the perps to get away this lie for so long.

Anyone who believes georgie boy wasn't smart enough to be a part of something his entire family PIONEERED and own father flat out admitted was involved with of on SEPTEMBER 11th 1991, either hasn't done enough research, is in denial, or not smart enough to understand they're the exact type of people this lie was targeted to. a LIE so BIG , NO ONE WOULD BELIEVE IT.

the facts just based on common sense alone, are overwhelming that he not only KNEW, but played active role from start to finish.

THE MAN IS PURE EVIL and should be on trial for high treason and crimes against humanity.

Not even the most heinous murderer could sink as low as Bush and his family... no one except his the cold- blooded reptilian master CHENEY.

That is your opinion and I respect that. You may be right... or wrong. I wasn't really taking a position either way. I merely stated that he would have to bear the weight of his part, whatever that may be, his entire life.

There is a difference between being a patsy and having a hand in the blueprint.

This is all part of a larger problem because even as while we may agree that 9.11 was not as it is portrayed, we are still often divided by politics... which is exactly as we have been programmed to divide by.

Again, was not making a statement for Dubya. Please take my original comment here in its entire context.

Thanks

edit on 11-9-2011 by redoubt because: added text

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krusty the Klown

Anyone who believes georgie boy wasn't smart enough to be a part of something his entire family PIONEERED and own father flat out admitted was involved with of on SEPTEMBER 11th 1991,

Do you mean September 11, 2001 or 1991?

Any chance you could post or point out where Bush Snr admitted being involved, I haven't come across that before?

edit on 11/9/1111 by Krusty the Klown because: Mis-edit.

George Bush Sr is one of the most evil men to walk this earth and his son as close to being what you might call a SPAWN of this satanic family, as you can get.

If you don't believe there's a group of satanists known as the ILLUMINATI who have an agenda called the NEW WORLD ORDER of which 9/11 was essential in achieving it, then you're either still asleep or haven't done any of the most basic research on this fact.

Rockefellers
Rothchilds
Royal Family
Bush family
Cheney family
Clinton Family
Obama family
Silverstein
and the list goes on and on and on.

are all apart of and controlled by the same sick reptilian hybrid cult that orchestrated 9/11 and has been manipulating humanity for millennia.

awakeandarise.org...
www.jonesreport.com...

oh and like many of the whistleblowers fate, mr Russo died of cancer.

and no, these are not tricks of light.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.thewatcherfiles.com...
www.youtube.com...

are these alien/reptilian connections a theme throughout US government history including 9/11?

Yep. Even LLOYD the liar admits he was apart of it ... maybe thats why a book about the reptilian agenda was in his car

wtcdemolition.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
pilotsfor911truth.org...

www.conspiracyplanet.com...

Bloodlines
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

NASA was also created by the NAZI's

So 9/11 was all a precursor and preparation for ELENIN... the FINAL and next 9/11 part 2

edit on 11-9-2011 by truthseekr1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Cheers seekr

That is one subject I've not looked in to before, will go and do some reading.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Habitual liers include a large number of the population. Remember if you lie to your kids, husband, wife, family, boss... you are still lying.

I actually have never personally met someone that hasn't lied. Have you?

Practically everyone lies, and its likely I've never met someone who has not. But, if someone is going to lie about every single minute detail of their entire life, such as whether they heard about 9/11 from an associate vs. learning about it on television, then its just like the cited sources (and my intuition) tell me... there is a good chance they have poor ethics.

I believe a large number of the population would actually be willing to kill 3,000 innocent people under the circumstances of George Bush. Scientific studies have shown humans to be very primitive when it comes to the handling of authority. In specific I'm thinking of the studies where a wide swath of study subjects seemed quite willing to actually kill other study participants when given the orders to do so.

Psychopaths seem very drawn to the concept of politics and certainly seem to do well in that "industry" as a general rule. I have not seen any studies on that but there sure is a lot of anecdotal evidence! (most notably in Illinois politics that of course 'produced' Barack Obama)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

George Bush was not smart enough to be a part of this. He was a tool, at best. This is something that he will have to live with... a cross that he will bear for his entire life.

you're kidding right?

its that mindset which has enabled the perps to get away this lie for so long.

Anyone who believes georgie boy wasn't smart enough to be a part of something his entire family PIONEERED and own father flat out admitted was involved with of on SEPTEMBER 11th 1991, either hasn't done enough research, is in denial, or not smart enough to understand they're the exact type of people this lie was targeted to. a LIE so BIG , NO ONE WOULD BELIEVE IT.

the facts just based on common sense alone, are overwhelming that he not only KNEW, but played active role from start to finish.

THE MAN IS PURE EVIL and should be on trial for high treason and crimes against humanity.

Not even the most heinous murderer could sink as low as Bush and his family... no one except his the cold- blooded reptilian master CHENEY.

That is your opinion and I respect that. You may be right... or wrong. I wasn't really taking a position either way. I merely stated that he would have to bear the weight of his part, whatever that may be, his entire life.

There is a difference between being a patsy and having a hand in the blueprint.

This is all part of a larger problem because even as while we may agree that 9.11 was not as it is portrayed, we are still often divided by politics... which is exactly as we have been programmed to divide by.

Again, was not making a statement for Dubya. Please take my original comment here in its entire context.

Thanks

edit on 11-9-2011 by redoubt because: added text

fair enough.

but read the above post ... more than enough evidence to get one started in understanding BUSH is not as stupid as most would like to believe.

Everything he did, was CALCULATED... except his BLUNDERS that all these snakes have continually made throughout their history more and more... many mistakes throughout 9/11. Bush wasn't the only idiot who screwed up the plan.

www.youtube.com...

the evidence is irrefutable

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseekr1111

There is some interesting stuff in what you posted up until the last vid.

This video was laugh out loud funny for the first half hour (which from my avatar you can see I'm totally in to) but where I had to turn it off was his predictions for a Magnitude 12-15 earthquake for the entire Pacific Rim in which New Zealand and Japan would disappear in late August 2011.

The earthquake scale only goes up to 10, unless they changed it in the last few weeks.

And I missed this massive earthquake in the news!!!!

Very entertaining though!

Seriously, if anyone wants a good laugh check out the last vid. It's hilarious.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join