It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to know – Ramblings of the wishful

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I am an atheist to the god of the world's religions. I so hope there is a life after this one, I fear that Hawking and others are right and this life is all we get. What a total waste of time and experience that would be. However, the only truth we know is that when people die their bodies simply rot.

I hope our world is on a cusp of new understanding. That we discover there is so much more to us than we know. Perhaps, we move to a different dimension after this life. Perhaps we are reborn to this earth. Who knows? I do not recall my life in the womb. However, it is well established that it occurred.

Ancient alien theories intrigue me. I love Egypt and wish we knew more about their civilization. I would like the Hall of Records found. Perhaps then, we will no longer be an amnesic society.

Quantum physics certainly is making ground on lots of new theories. I hope that one day we find more magnificence to our existence than just this one life.

Times are changing. However, since my earliest awareness times have changed. Certainly, time passes much faster than it did when I was a child or young adult. I think that is common for everyone.

I do not know if the world is going to flip its magnetic fields, or if we are on the cusp of a stronger more humane humanity. Perhaps some event is going to change and transform us. I just do not know.

My emotions tell me that something will soon happen. Perhaps, I just wish it. Maybe someone will descend to earth and transform us all. My fantasies go something like this.

We pass through some type of orbit that stimulates us and transforms us into beings of light. We become love that shines through the universe and we go on to help beings that are at our current stage of evolution. I like the ascension represented in Stargate (the series). However, only parts of them. I acknowledge the mushiness of my fantasy.

I would like to hear what others think about , have fantasies about and even what you believe. If you have compelling science theories or facts, I would love to learn of those too please do not post that if you told me the government would come chasing after you or something. That is weak and does not hold water for me. I just want to know more and in an educational way.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Hang in there.....disclosure is close. Take comfort in the fact that you are not the only person feeling that " something is coming" , but, that in itself should answer some questions for you. Learn to trust that inner voice, when you feel something, you should go with it. We can be our own worst enemy when we don't allow the conscious to think for us. NO one can tell you how to go about finding the answers you seek, we all travel different paths to get there, but when you do finally get there, you will see everything in a different "light".

PLPL

new topics

join