It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On Anniversary, Iran's Ahmadinejad Says U.S. Planned 9/11 Attacks

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

"We all know"

It is one thing to look like a delusional lunatic, it is another to say things that remove all doubt!!!

You don't know anything. Your group based belief on assumptions and opinions.

Theory + opinion + assumptions DOES NOT = Facts ... No matter how badly you want to believe the little fairy tale, you can't just turn coincidences and opinions into facts. The sooner truthers realize this the better off they would be.

FACT: Nobody can duplicate EXACTLY the burning/ heat environment inside the WTC's - You and your group can assume you know, but you will never know.

Did any of your gumball machine scientists consider the extreme up draft the elevator shafts would make?? No, they too are dreamers that have a desire to be part of a group... The need for attention is a great motivator in the truther movement. "look at me, look how much I know (assume)!!

Truthers like to say the Pentagon was protected by Auto Anti Air..... Complete false. in 2001 there were not ANY batteries protecting it.. Also... Regan national is a stones trow from the pentagon.. Just another weak, pathetic assumption from truthers.

"WTC 7 wasn't even that damaged" - Also BS!! There was an entire side with a hole in it... It was visibly leaning and making noises, like it would fall.

There is so much proof out against the truther fantasy, that it is UNBELIEVABLE that some people are holding on to this fantasy, like it was a child hood imaginary friend.

Truthers don't have any facts in their play book. All they have are assumptions about the OS.. They assume they know... Dancing Israelis.. I truly think that truthers need this fantasy, to add excitment to an otherwise blan life. IMHO

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DanielCarver

A Boeing airliner will never, ever fly horizontally feet off the ground at 530 mph.

"""At 9:37:46, American Airlines Flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon, traveling at approximately 530 miles per hour.61 All on board, as well as many civilian and military personnel in the building, were killed."""

govinfo.library.unt.edu...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/36ddcdb59251.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/211f1b9795c5.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 12-9-2011 by galdur because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Well, I think he is right. 911 was the greatest act of treason in our history.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Oh absolutely NOT the government as a whole...it was only 'factions' within, with external elements aiding. It would have been impossible to have kept a lid on if it had been an entire government.

Factions within the US military, local NY government, corporate business (L.S for example) and outside / foreign agencies, such as Mossad and i'm embarrassed to say, i suspect British elements were either directly involved with the planning, or were bit players...a supporting cast.

I'd be surprised if in total there were any more than 30 - 50 people involved in the entire conspiracy...certainly not the entire US government, or military, or indeed any of the other elements would not have been the majority of their respective departments that is for absolute certain.

It's like NASA..it employs thousands and thousands of workers, scientists, and contract staff...hardly any of those will have been privy to the cover ups that routinely go on there...(and yes, i do think we have been to the Moon..many, many times, and elsewhere besides.)

The secret of any successful conspiracy, is to keep the numbers who know to a minimum...and liquidate those down the ladder, who you had to make use of.

Less people who know, means less chance someone will expose the truth.

In answer to your question about Iran...why not? As you point out, Ahmadinejad isn't saying anything he hasn't said before, so it's not like he's inventing anything new.

In my view, he has as much right to express his opinion as anyone else is. He's not saying anything that doesn't get said on this website and hundreds of others routinely, even on the anniversary of the atrocities.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Criminals have absolutely no incentive to be caught, tried and executed/incarcerated indefinitely. This elementary fact makes it difficult to resolve crimes, even in large syndicates where many are in the know. The argument that criminals and their accessories somehow would want to be caught and processed simply does not hold any water.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by galdur

Bunk argument genius. Myself and HUNDREDS others saw the plane hit the pentagon... Next?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by galdur

I can appreciate what you mean.

And while it would be difficult to imagine a scenario where a high level criminal, on an individual basis, could commit an act even worse than mass murder, treasonous conspiracy such a theoretical 9/11 inside job player would have, it's conceivable that if caught for a lesser but still very serious crime, especially another capital crime, a plea bargain of sorts may ensue.

Although it's possible such players, especially those lower down the food chain, may see such a plea bargain as a means of self preservation if other 'bit part players' mysteriously start dying, they would have to have something substantial to offer in exchange for immunity and protection.

I would imagine any revelation would be due to either a mistake or some kind of death bed confession, rather than something along the lines of a plea bargain though.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

The Pentagon is the way silliest part of the official 9/11 fable, which is the precise reason you´ve seen all those limited hangouts flock there over the years.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

In this case the stakes would be way larger than for example breaking up a mob syndicate. It would be about the entire corporate-owned one-party political system of the United States of America. Now, that´s HUGE interests.

The implications of disclosing its criminality would be very severe indeed. Yet, the persistent overhang of unresolved crimes in high places will continue to be very unhealthy. This creates constant uncertainty. It gets worse the longer it is allowed to linger. We should recognize this in our own individual lives. We can absorb bad news in the hope that they´ll eventually turn good. Constant uncertainty around unresolved issues is another and serious matter.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by galdur

Yes, the stakes are massive.

It would probably become an issue (if not already) of high level players, not implicated or involved in the 9/11 conspiracy, actually becoming part of the conspiracy by proxy after the fact.

To cover it up, and defend the illusion of the impossibility of such a conspiracy having taken place (and hence possibly happening again), would probably be the lesser of two evils in their view.

Image is everything, especially so in mainstream US politics, although not limited to the US of course.

I suppose the reasoning would be something like it's better to allow uncertainty and preserve the institutions of power, than to expose the truth of elements within and their absolute corruption, and potentially have the whole house of cards fall down.

Even if that means the guilty are allowed to prevail.

I disagree with that assessment though....it would require change, and greater overall public oversight, but i feel such a revelation, exposing such a crime and bringing those responsible to justice would strengthen a democratic system immeasurably. Perhaps even renew and reinvigorate it, beyond it's initial concepts. I doubt this will be the case unfortunately..the status Quo will probably be maintained, and further into the mire and filth will we all sink over time.

If those in power would show honesty, we truly could have a 'new world order', only one in which we all benefit, not just a few, as may or may not be the case.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The planning may have been by israel and not the USA but it's for sure the official story is a huge lie. WTC7 is th smokiest smoking gun in history.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by shiman
reply to post by benrl

True or not, Iran is pretty anti-America at the moment, and would say anything to push our buttons. The whole 9/11 conspiracy theory is a touchy subject for many, and all he has to do is say a bunch of words to make a lot of people angry.

"our"??.. speak for yourself.. It's impossible to be anti 350+ million people. I've never met the man, how could he be anti "me" or push my metaphorical "button"?.. he can belch all the verbiage and talk all the poop he desires and I wouldn't care.. words from strangers don't hurt, perhaps mentally.. if you allow it.

Buying into silly terms like "anti-American" is, well.. silly... thinking "Iran", as in everyone there, has a unified opinion is just dumb.

Many people in America think the US govt elite are a rabid pack of nazi freaks.. right?.. if decent is a form of patriotism, wouldn't that make Iranians who opine the same patriotic towards the US?.. lmao

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Really? The same man who said the holocaust was a myth? The same man who said there are no homosexuals in Iran?

I've been wrong about a lot of things, many times in my life...and so have you, and so has everyone else reading this.

Does that mean then, that i cannot be right too?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Again, expecting honesty from criminals is a pretty hopeless proposition. Actually, the system is so far gone that it has posited that its own demise would be too painful for civilians to bear. How´s that for psychopathic criminality.

It´s an historical process, google how Lee Hamilton, the co-chair of the 9/11 cover up commission, earlier told the American Public that disclosing Iran-Contra would be too painful to them. Do you go into a fit every time criminals get executed/incarcerated indefinitely? When you get the message that you should, where do you think it originates? With the criminals themselves, perhaps?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

"You don't know anything."

I know 9/11 is an unsolved murder.. unless there was a trail I missed?.. oh wait, bin laden hasn't even been charged with murder related to 9/11..lol... innocent until proven guilty means that guy on tv who calls himself president had an innocent man killed.. allegedly.

The US did drop all charges for other unproven alleged crimes, but had ZERO charges related to 9/11.. why?.. Rumsfeld et al claimed in was an act of war, not a not a law enforcement matter.. lol.. hilarious!! mass murder, UNSOLVED, isn't a law enforcement matter!! baaawahaha!! I'm literally laughing.. it's a matter for politicians!!

US Officially Drops All Charges Against Bin Laden, Never Indicted For 9/11
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by galdur

I'm merely highlighting what i feel is most likely 'their' own rationale / explanation to themselves and others...not what i feel is warranted or required.

Honesty is always the best policy in my (ideal) opinion, regardless of imagined justifications of the power elites to be 'rationally dishonest'.

I'm not deluded into agreeing with such a rationale or even imagining in my widest dreams we get honesty, or even something approaching it most of the time, least of all in this case.

But facts are facts...ten years later and the world is still no further into revealing the conspiracy, no further into definitively exposing the conspirators, however much we might feel we know the why's, who's and wherefores. The mainstream world is as blind as it ever was, more so in fact due to the passage of time.

Glaring inconsistencies, outright falsehoods and all of the other myriad coincidences and suspicious occurrences before, during and subsequent to the event's of 9/11 have done nothing, or very little of any apparent consequence to convince the vast majority that anything other than the continually ingrained 'terrorist' plot actually occurred as stated.

I realise many do not accept this as the truth, myself included, but honestly i cannot see what more can be done short of a class action bringing a civil case of some description to bring focus into areas that the guilty would rather remain firmly forgotten in the past. For me, violence is not an option. So litigation or high level whistle blowing is the only real options left open, unless of course as i say, the wolves turn on themselves for some reason.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

200 ton airliners can´t reduce 500 thousand tons skyscrapers to basically dust. It should be eminently obvious. Neither can a Boeing airliner fly into the Pentagon feet off the ground at 530 mph. Matter doesn´t disappear any more that it´s created out of nothing, which makes any belief in the Shanksville event just faith-based. The problem with impossible nonsense is that it can´t be substantiated. It´s in effect impossible to prove falsehoods. And lies age very badly.

How these impossible official fables keep being propagated is a question of criminal psychopathy, nothing else.

The longer this criminal activity goes on with its harmful overhang, the worse it will get. That´s all I can ascertain in this situation.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Well, that's proof enough for me that it wasn't an inside job.

The man's demonic and would never tell the truth.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Sorry, make that two two-hundred ton airliners could never have reduced three out of two reinforced skyscrapers to basically dust. It´s an impossible fairy tale. The official story is a tissue of lies.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by galdur

I am in complete agreement.

What more can be done at this point though?

Criminal psychopathy is subtle and permeates through the allied, like minded and hoodwinked alike.

The masses will believe or are willing to believe at least what the box in the corner of the room tells them to believe, decades of research and untold Billions spent into public mentality and psychological bias (and weaknesses), has the truth at a disadvantage, and always has it seems.

A little matter of impossibility and facts won't change that...unfortunately. The people will believe what the majority of other people will believe, they always have.

The truth is like a virus, it spreads and infects a groups, and goes on to infect more and more until a tipping point is reached. The unfortunate thing is, a lie is exactly the same - only worse if it has power and elite machinations to aid in spreading it. I don't blame those that repeat the lies any more than i blame someone for sneezing after catching a cold, they are simply infected with the virus propagated by powerful liars...they can't help but 'sneeze'.

I'm not defeatist...i know 9/11 didn't happen as we're literally being led to accept. But i'm a realist, and the reality is criminal psychopaths or not, they're getting away with spreading this particularly nasty virus, and have done for a decade so far.

Anyway, good talking with you...i'm signing off for some R&R.

Cheers.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join