It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On Anniversary, Iran's Ahmadinejad Says U.S. Planned 9/11 Attacks

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Another recycled trash post about the iranian idiot in power.

This guy is hardly an idiot. Look him up on Wikipedia and you'll see what I mean.

What would you believe? That some hijackers flew into some buildings on 9/11 or that your government planned all of it and killed 3000 of its own

What I believe is that Mossad and certain elements of US Intelligence and the military saw the al Qaeda plot coming from a mile away and instead of stopping it, decided to corral it, mold it, super-size it, and indemnify its steel-melting, beam-hurling, cutter-charging, concrete-pulverizing, black-box obliterating, envelope-surpassing, rate of gravity-plummeting, sequenced-explosives success. They took the crappy al-Qaeda raw material and re-engineered the ultimate PNAC orgasm.

What's their goal? To kill our economy and our spirit, and, most important, bleed our military dry. A modern military is not necessary to threaten the US.

Jesus, have you looked at the budgets for Defense since 9/11?

Then when we're weak, they'll make a power grab. Maybe use China or something. They'll force us to make a hard choice that will hurt us either way. This is what I think they plan.

Say what? Who is the "they" you think could manipulate the Chinese in this manner? This one really seems off the wall.
edit on 11-9-2011 by Elbereth because: tyop

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Although I have no love for this man. The truth is the truth no matter where you find it. He is a voice against the NWO and has brought up this up before. I believe the last time was in front of the UN when the US delegates walked out. However in 2006 he waas asked to speak to the CFR and the Israel members protested and the offer was withdrawn. Whether he is sincere, crazy or a CIA operative only time will tell. The later would not surprise me since the CIA has had puppet rulers in Iran for decades. What has become one of their calling cards is the crack down on freedoms and the mis- treatment of women follow them where ever they go.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

eric shawn did an interview with ahmadinejad awhile ago about among them the op was discussed

so in ahmahinejads own words is the rest of the world suppose to sit and and beleive the trip he says.

people if your going to sit there and say 9-11 was an inside job prove it.
edit on 11-9-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
Sad thing, I'll believe that man over our own government.

Really? The same man who said the holocaust was a myth? The same man who said there are no homosexuals in Iran?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Sad thing, I'll believe that man over our own government.

Really? The same man who said the holocaust was a myth? The same man who said there are no homosexuals in Iran?

He's better then what Obama's telling us "Everything's just fine........." and we look around and see the world in Chaos, Ahmadinejad hasn't always made the best choices but I'll take him over what's running our country.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
eta; irrelevant

edit on 11-9-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

lets get this straight you take the dude and the country who shoots his own citizens dead in the street

over the nobel peace prize winner?

that is very telling

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Heartisblack

lets get this straight you take the dude and the country who shoots his own citizens dead in the street

over the nobel peace prize winner?

that is very telling

Dude, either way the government is still lying to us. It doesn't change a damn thing. If you couldn't see 11/9 was planned and there is evidence and even people that said it felt like a controlled demolition. I don't know what to tell you. Ahmadinejad might be bat-# crazy but he's right about this.

And you believe a man in cave that died 2001 did it ? Osama overruled one of the most powerful governments on the planet from a cave ? Oh my god, if you don't see a hole behind this, you're not meant to.
edit on 11-9-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom502
I have found Amedhinijad to be more right about stuff than not.
On this issue, and the holocaust, I believe he is fully correct.

Yet he's "our enemy" so his words have no validity.

I totally agree with you!!

And don't forget our other 'enemy' Ghadaffi, who also made public statements about our government's involvement with 9/11....

and the Kennedy asassination

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

Originally posted by tom502
I have found Amedhinijad to be more right about stuff than not.
On this issue, and the holocaust, I believe he is fully correct.

Yet he's "our enemy" so his words have no validity.

I totally agree with you!!

And don't forget our other 'enemy' Ghadaffi, who also made public statements about our government's involvement with 9/11....

and the Kennedy asassination

Preach honey, preach. This man said enough credible things like Ghadaffi, and when people tell the truth. I listen.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
Not the best time to be saying this but i'm sure hes right.

You're not the only one

I think that more Americans started to at least scratch their head back in May, with the whole

Navy seals with titanium-toothed dog ambushed Osama's compound, shot 3 people....I mean 2 people.....2 women....I mean 1 woman....3 bodyguards......I mean no bodyguards......and shot Osama in the face......wait, his left eye......loaded him on the helicopter....gave him a DNA test to make sure.....test only took 5 mins....??.....couldn't find anywhere to bury him..............flew to Afganistan to find Muslim cleric.........I mean one was already on the ship....??.......washed his body....gave him a proper Islamic funeral.......and

threw his body in the sea

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Ahmadinejad continues to tell the truth? shocking indeed!
edit on 11-9-2011 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
I believe that it was a combination of a legit terror attack, but the government "blew it up" by detonating the buildings

brilliant. The terrorists would be unaware pawns.

But why Tower 7? The building was already evacuated, they could have kept a perimetre and simply discarded the evidence in the days afterwards. Unless it fell legitly? Or is there too much supposed evidence inside for it not to be demo'd?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

True or not, Iran is pretty anti-America at the moment, and would say anything to push our buttons. The whole 9/11 conspiracy theory is a touchy subject for many, and all he has to do is say a bunch of words to make a lot of people angry.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

Originally posted by Viking9019
Not the best time to be saying this but i'm sure hes right.

You're not the only one

I think that more Americans started to at least scratch their head back in May, with the whole

Navy seals with titanium-toothed dog ambushed Osama's compound, shot 3 people....I mean 2 people.....2 women....I mean 1 woman....3 bodyguards......I mean no bodyguards......and shot Osama in the face......wait, his left eye......loaded him on the helicopter....gave him a DNA test to make sure.....test only took 5 mins....??.....couldn't find anywhere to bury him..............flew to Afganistan to find Muslim cleric.........I mean one was already on the ship....??.......washed his body....gave him a proper Islamic funeral.......and

threw his body in the sea

Remember when Osama first came on the scene ? He was the magical man in a cave no one could touch with a 10 metre pole! Even though we have the FBI, CIA, and everybody else that uses letters for an organisation!

If anybody actually believed that, they need their head looked at. Then it turned out, Osama died in 01, can't find the article but it's here.

Disturbing how the government lies, distorts it's facts and we never know up from down anymore.
edit on 12-9-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by shiman
reply to post by benrl

True or not, Iran is pretty anti-America at the moment, and would say anything to push our buttons. The whole 9/11 conspiracy theory is a touchy subject for many, and all he has to do is say a bunch of words to make a lot of people angry.

I'm not trying to offend anyone on this, and on the anniversary of 11/9 either; not being emotionless or being cold hearted but it's been 10 years, when will it stop being touchy ?

I know "We will never forget" but when will be able to put this behind us so we can have a brighter future ? To tell you the truth a lot of people hear this and panic, when can the USA put this behind us and stop living in fear ?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by shiman
reply to post by benrl

I'm not trying to offend anyone on this, and on the anniversary of 11/9 either; not being emotionless or being cold hearted but it's been 10 years, when will it stop being touchy ?

I know "We will never forget" but when will be able to put this behind us so we can have a brighter future ? To tell you the truth a lot of people hear this and panic, when can the USA put this behind us and stop living in fear ?

It takes quite a while for Society to get over a major event like this. Its still touchy because it is still relevant. Besides, 10 years is not a long time. 10 years after WWII people were still in war mode, which didn't help anybody because we started the cold war.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

How can it be put behind us when we have this cancerous lie festering at the heart of our domestic politics and foreign policy? It has inured us to the unprecedented avalanche of subsequent lies and distortions Vesuviating from our media and so-called leaders. At the least we need an empowered and far-reaching Truth Commission to excise this cancer with or without anesthesia, or we better get used to living in a second-tier, quasi-police state with a nauseating mythological veneer of liberty.

edit on 12-9-2011 by Elbereth because: typo/add

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by summer5

Sorry, but who would be the "right" person to say this?

I bet there are other country leaders who would like to come out and say the U.S. Government planned the attacks, but it seems like Ahmadinejad has more balls to do so. I can't hate the man for being brutally honest.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join