It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On Anniversary, Iran's Ahmadinejad Says U.S. Planned 9/11 Attacks

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Read this part of the article OP posted and it's obvious MSM are now attacking conspiracy theorists.

Rep. Peter King, R-N.Y., chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee, told ABC News that anyone positing such conspiracy theories "trivializes" the "most tragic event to affect the United States." "People making these claims are disgraceful, and they should be ashamed of themselves," King said Friday.

Then perhaps Mr. King can explain why and Al qaeda commander was dining at the pentagon several months after 9/11?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

Hackers and Conspiracy theorist will be the new terrorist...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom502
I have found Amedhinijad to be more right about stuff than not.
On this issue, and the holocaust, I believe he is fully correct.

Yet he's "our enemy" so his words have no validity.

If you believe the holocaust didn't happen
then you are not in touch with reality.

Sorry friend, my dad was one of the soldiers who
who liberated Belsen.

www.nationalarchives.gov.uk...

What did the British find when they entered Belsen concentration camp?

Daily Worker 17 Feb 1943 (FO 371/36653)
Adolf Hitler set up his first concentration camp in Germany in 1933, soon after coming to power. He used it to keep his opponents locked away without trial. Soon many more camps were built, usually in remote areas, or forests. These camps were run by the SS (Shützstaffel). Concentration camps were soon being used to imprison Jews and other victims of the Nazi race policies. When the 'final solution' - Hitler's plan to kill all the Jews in Europe - was put into effect in 1941, gas chambers were built at several death-camps, of which Auschwitz was the most infamous.
Belsen (full name Bergen-Belsen) was set up in 1943. It was never used as a death-camp, but was still a place of unbelievable horrors and brutality. Towards the end of the war, thousands of Jews had been evacuated from camps in eastern Europe and marched west to avoid the advancing Soviet army. There were 40,000 prisoners at Belsen in April 1945, many dying each day, as well as thousands who had recently died and had not been buried.
The outside world knew of the camps even before the war, but took little notice of reports of what they were like. Thus when Allied soldiers began to advance into Germany at the end of the war and discovered the camps, they were deeply shocked by the conditions. These documents record what the British soldiers found, and how they responded.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Yup, I can see it now. "Gotta get those terrorists computer hackers and conspiracy theorists. Wouldn't want them mousing us to death or messing with our ears with the sound of their fingers typing on their dangerous keyboards. They see things we don't. they are dangerously smart"

Pretty soon it will be illegal to have a copy of the constitution too.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

I saw a news report a few weeks ago that said "Hackers hack pacemakers and diabetic implants, are you at risk" I looked it up on google all it was was a proof of concept hack done by someone in the industry to see if it could be done.

Im waiting for our nuclear plants to get hacked or something similar that causes actual deaths, and the internet as we know it will be over.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
True or not, isn't he the wrong person to be saying this stuff? I mean with all the revolutions going on there isn't this painting a target on his back to have "Muslim spring" happen there. (as in CIA backed riots)

Well let me ask you this, who's had to balls to confront us about it publicly? I bet if the German chancellor backed the 9/11 conspiracy, she would receive praise, but Ahmadinejad is an Iranian/Persian (shi'ite) Arab and most Americans (and ATS posters at that) are racist pigs.

Im waiting for our nuclear plants to get hacked or something similar that causes actual deaths

Like Stuxnet, right?

edit on 9/11/2011 by LibertarianExpress because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

. . .Ahmadinejad Says U.S. Planned 9/11. . .
What he says is true.
I know because I saw the evidence.
I was living in Sarasota County, Florida on 911, 2001 and was watching TV with rabbit ears, (this is before the switch to digital broadcast), and my girlfriend was operating the remote while I was getting up and coming over to the TV to see what was going on. She got up to go in the kitchen while I watched and I just sat there looking without picking up the remote, so it was on a random channel that it was on when she set the remote down.
It was a local Sarasota channel that was not preempted to go to network, so it was a local anchor woman talking while showing a view from a Building roof of Rockefeller Plaza . She said, "I am being told that there is someone with a camera set up just south of the World Trade Center, in Battery Park and we are going to that." There was a camera pointing down from the walkway, down into the water, then raised up and looked at these boat docks and then off, over downtown Brooklyn. There was no sound and no one in front of the camera, just it moving about but never towards the first smoking tower. The local anchor woman went ahead with a sort of dialog with a man who was still in the Sarasota studio and I never saw. The camera meanwhile kept panning off towards the right until it was looking almost directly west which would have been basically the direction of the south edge of Liberty International, Newark. It worked its way back to the right, while scanning the hilltops of Staten Island until it got about to where the west end of the Verrazano Bridge is. Then she was saying, "I see a plane like an airliner but it does not seem that it is in a normal flight pattern though there are various large airports in the region." I watched this plane from very small in the farthest distance until it flew almost directly over the camera position and on into the south WTC tower.
George W, Bush, at this moment was in Sarasota at the Booker Elementary School, so all I can figure is that they sent a video feed by sattelite to that one particular TV station in Sarasota so that he and the people with him could watch the crash while having a cover story to show he had nothing to do with it.
edit on 11-9-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by LibertarianExpress

I don't think race has anything to do with this thread or topic atm?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

I think anyone is the right person to speak the Truth.

That being said, I think he choose the wrong day to do it. I think his timing is completely inappropriate. This should be a day that we set aside the Conspiracy Theories. Set aside the blame. Set aside our anger. It should be a day that we stop and remember the thousands of innocent people whose lives were cut short in the blink of eye, in front of a worldwide audience. It should be a day for the victims and the victims alone. They earned it with their blood, and those they left behind deserve it. Just one day, is that too much to ask?
edit on 11-9-2011 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
This is sad evidence that Islamic culture is obsessed with conspiracy. Because it is a culture based on deception.

A sad man from a sad culture.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

Says the poster who is a member of a conspiracy website that has its own 9/11 conspiracy forum

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

I remember reading an article where he stated he did not deny it happened but wanted to bring to light all of the other souls who were killed, because Hitler didn't just kill the Jews. I guess his main point was that we only focus on the Jews and forget about everyone else that was placed in those camps as work slaves and were killed. Since then, people think he thinks it didn't happen because his words were taken out of context.
edit on 11-9-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I believe that it was a combination of a legit terror attack, but the government "blew it up" by detonating the buildings

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Another recycled trash post about the iranian idiot in power. The problem with truthers is that absence of proof = conspiracy. The available evidence does not indicate a conspiracy. The conspiracy angle happens for the same reason that religion happens: by latching onto a theory or claim that cannot be disproven. They use the lack of evidence to claim there's a conspiracy, but the lack of evidence prevents a conspiracy from being proven!

What would you believe? That some hijackers flew into some buildings on 9/11 or that your government planned all of it and killed 3000 of its own with untold consequences for our country and the world supposedly so that they could topple Saddam. Our country has spent a trillion on that war and we';ve spent even more in numerous other ways since 9/11. Do you honestly think our government would do this? No one has gained anything from this (unless you're anti-US)!!

I'm not 100% that Osama Bin Laden did this. I think ti's possible that the operation was funded or supported by people in Pakistan/Iran/Syria/Lebanon/Palestine/etc in opposition to the US alliance with Israel. Maybe OBL did or didn't, but many others were involved. Gaddafi called for terrorist acts against the US in the 1980's. I doubt he's hte only one!!!

What's their goal? To kill our economy and our spirit, and, most important, bleed our military dry. A modern military is not necessary to threaten the US. The failed soviet aggression in Afghanistan is an example. I think they're trying to sabotage the US and kill us with a thousand cuts.

Then when we're weak, they'll make a power grab. Maybe use China or something. They'll force us to make a hard choice that will hurt us either way. This is what I think they plan.

But they're fools playing with fire and bound to get hurt.
edit on 11-9-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

Our country has spent a trillion on that war and we';ve spent even more in numerous other ways since 9/11. Do you honestly think our government would do this?
It's already done.
We did all that.
All the money and lives, the ones on 911 is just a fraction of all who have died and have yet to die in this catastophy the provokers of war within the US government have created.
The World Trade Center was a relic no one wanted and it provided a convenient thing to do, to get rid of the buildings while making a pretense for war that is many many multiples of that happened on 911.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

reply to post by GovtFlu

Words are powerful, words can win wars, words can make the difference at the right moment, don't discount the power of words.

Sticks and stones break bones.. words don't hurt... unless you let them. Part of both military & police training is to allow agitators to take all the mess they want.. right to your face, after a few minutes such static is easily ignored.

Strangers say all kinds of things every day.. he's just another dude with an opinion to me.

Of course I expect politicians & media morons to inflate & blow out of context.. it fits their agenda of fear fear fear, hate hate hate.. necessary to justify killing strangers and looting foreign lands.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Ahmadinejad is probably an asset dutifully playing his role in discrediting the Truth Movement and helping justify yet another contrived war of aggression on a foe of Israel and on the American people's freedoms, blood and treasure.

Israel, answer me this: Why did you have intelligence operatives in the US just prior to 9/11 that were assigned to explosive demolition units, as briefly mentioned at 2:44 into this under-appreciated Fox expose on Israeli spying?

edit on 11-9-2011 by Elbereth because: add

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Well at least it is the truth he is speaking, the US did an inside job with Mossad and obvious links to others. Ther are many countries, one government.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Just noticed a typo on my earlier post about my 911 experience, where I was describing the camera movement which I was watching on my TV set, by way of a local Sarasota station.
Too late to edit it now but the mistake was saying right when I meant left.
The camera placement was about a quarter mile south of the WTC towers on the lower esplanade of Battery Park north of the Staten Island Ferry Terminal building. At the extreme lower end of that walkway there is water and just feet away is piers that jut out from where there is a Coast Guard building. So those docks are there and were in view, and just feet beyond are more piers that guide the boats into the ferry terminal, so there is this whole line of structures lying before the camera down in the water, and that's where the feed started, so it was a way of getting a perfect fix on the camera position, by whoever was watching and giving instructions to the camera operator.
Anyway, to get back to explaining the view, tall buildings on Manhattan would obstruct the view any further to the left, at this point, so it looked up over the Brooklyn skyline and Like I said earlier panned right until it was looking west, stopped, and started panning left, over Staten Island until it was looking directly south where the camera stopped moving and then the plane showed up, right in the middle of the view.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Sorry, but who would be the "right" person to say this?

There are many who say that our government was behind the attacks (which I believe to be so). I don't condemn any other official who states that as a fact. I would believe them to be more honest than our government.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join