It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sacrifice

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
The terrorists willingly gave their lives that day, for the promise of lots of sex in the afterlife.

Passengers on Flight 93 willingly gave their lives that day, because their gut told them it was what needed to be done at that moment.

Their guys sacrificed for themselves, ours for one another.

9/11 was supposed to be their great victory, to show the West the power of courage and sacrifice. We beat them at their own game.

I can be a harsh critic of America, but today I fly the flag.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewlyAwakened
The terrorists willingly gave their lives that day, for the promise of lots of sex in the afterlife.

Passengers on Flight 93 willingly gave their lives that day, because their gut told them it was what needed to be done at that moment.

Their guys sacrificed for themselves, ours for one another.

9/11 was supposed to be their great victory, to show the West the power of courage and sacrifice. We beat them at their own game.

I can be a harsh critic of America, but today I fly the flag.

You so sure you can speak for the terrorists..and why they did it?

I lean more to the belief that it was a luciferian sacrifice.... and who was behind it..did it solely for selfish motives...

Hopefully someday..the whole truth will be understood...
edit on 11-9-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewlyAwakened

How sure are you? As far as I'm concerned the real terrorists are still having a laugh and sipping on champagne.

No they did not, They were murdered and some were forced to attempt escape and killed themselves in the process. How is this willingly? Were they told the planes would crash before they boarded them?

Anyways Sad day, Doesn't matter who did what........Condolences to the families that lost loved ones.

join