It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remembering the man who predicted 9/11: Bill Cooper

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Thats awesome and what that tells people like me is that we have to continue spreading the truth. All too often I think we assume that people are already aware of Loose Change or Bill Cooper or 9/11 Missing Links etc.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I read Behold a Pale Horse the moment someone pointed it out to me and what an eye opener! At first I questioned the man's sanity but anyone willing to list their entire military history in the back of the book gets my respect!

Whoever said he was an alcoholic....SO WHAT??? Lord knows if I knew or had clue on half the things Bill did I'd still be drinking too! I mean DAMN just because he wasn't a saint doesn't make him wrong.

I am glad someone started this thread as I should pull my copy of his book out and read it again all these yrs later to see what I missed the first time.

His warnings opened my eyes....did they change my life? Possibly

I was already going in the right direction but Bill saved me eons of time muddling through BS.

God Bless him and RIP

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
V.P. Biden is an alcoholic too. Anyway, I first read Behold a Pale Horse in 2004 and thought he was completly insane. Untill I researched his claims and predictions, some of them even being verified in the Library of Congress. The guy changed my outlook on life, Hell I quote him in my signature.

The fact that the government took notice of him meant he was speaking the truth.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Haven't thought about him for a while, thanks op.

I'm not sure he's right about everything he says but..

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

I am at the point I don't care what they watch. As far as Bill Cooper I had never heard of him until recently which is too bad. The good die young but death does not mean they are forgotten. I will have to watch a few more of his videos. The one I really enjoyed he was speaking casually with a reporter. It showed how intelligient and honest he was. He knew then eventually he would be murdred. Great minds are always feared by tyranny.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by KicknAndScreamin

What I think is the funniest thing and also brings it home to me he was telling the truth is how he was portrayed to be a whack job.....okay then how does the military explain all his security clearances? If he was so *insane* how come they never noticed when clearing him for higher and higher levels of being in the know?? LOL oops..

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Cinaed

Yeah, I never thought of it that way but your correct. He was an completley stable untill he began speaking of what he experienced.I guess it was a "failure of imagination" on their part, Who ever would have thought he would go public.

I wonder why MacNamera was never called nuts after he publicly admitted that the gulf of tonkin incident never happened?
edit on 12-9-2011 by KicknAndScreamin because: added stuff

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Bill Cooper was a warrior for truth....period. He literally and knowingly sacrificed his life to get the uncomfortable truth available to as many as he could.

He will not be forgotten by anyone with any kind of sense who listened to him.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by KicknAndScreamin

Heck, if I was him I'd be an alcoholic too. Lord only knows I wouldn't be able to look at myself in the mirror, or live with myself without being under the influence of SOMETHING.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
It makes one wonder: If Alex Jones was the one killed and Bill Cooper was still alive today, how would our opinions of each individual differ?

Would we be honoring Alex while complaining that Bill is a drunkard shill who hurts the truth movement?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
So for those of us that haven't read his books and can't watch the video, what predictions has he been right on?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

It isn't so much the things he called correctly as the information he made public from his yrs in high security military clearance....going back to the Nixon days.

The man was no whack job. He even listed his entire military history so an individual could verify he wasn't pounding sand about his background. He talked about UFOs, the cold war and many other topics our government doesn't want us to know.

He even said he would eventually be murdered for talking.

Here is a link to get you started about Mystery Babylon

www.youtube.com...

edit on 9/12/11 by Cinaed because: added link

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Wow, it seems that he hated anybody that was involved with aliens and conspiracy theories besides himself.
He would probably hate most of us and call us CIA shills..

He led a drive to identify Whitley Strieber as a CIA agent, and considered most conventional UFO researchers, including Stanton Friedman, Linda Moulton Howe and many others, to be agents of a conspiracy devoted to concealing the evil alien presence so that it could do its bidding on earth untroubled by human resistance.

He considered Art Bell a conspiratorial proponent of a new world order that he believed would destroy human freedom, and devoted many pages of his website to diatribes against Bell.

In defense of his claim that Strieber was a CIA operative, he produced a document that was allegedly written in 1981 that "activated" Strieber and a number of other individuals, including Richard Hoagland in a program called "Project Enable." Among other inaccuracies, the document identifies Dr. John Alexander as a major when he was, at the time of its writing, a Lieutenant Colonel. It makes reference to Project Stargate, but is dated in 1981, when the military remote viewing program was still called Project Grill Flame.

www.cassiopaea.org...

He sounds loony toons to me. sorry.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

I am not a big UFO buff so I cannot speak to the people mentioned but this is my opinion... With all the information and conflicting stories out there, not all of them can be correct. If there really is a big conspiracy there will be tons of disinformation agents out there to feed much wrong information to people. I personally am far more likely to believe someone that had yrs of service in the military and high security clearance that say a scientist or a historian. Why? Because as some of our news has recently shown... many such folks are being bought off by the people in the shadows to keep the average person in the dark and to scoff at bits of truth when they hear them.

Just my opinion

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

"And im telling you, be prepared for a major event"

Wow this guy was dead on. I wonder who took him out?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I just wanted to point out that his death was avoidable, not on the part of the police but on his part. Shooting at police, or even drawing a weapon on an officer is a surefire way to get yourself shot. I thought he had completely lost his mind judging from events leading up to the day he was killed, but nevertheless, he did put out some interesting material, although not all of it was great, or true.

I wanted to say this because the op simply states that he was shot in front of his home, which either intentionally or unintentionally implies that the government took him out because he knew too much. I doubt this is what you were going for, and give you the benefit of the doubt, but to me that's how that sentence could be interpreted.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Remember the Lone Gunmen (X-Files) probably 97 or 1998?

They made an episode where an attack was conducted towards the WTC with an unmaned automated commercial airliner.

Now with this guy, maybe he watched too much of x-files

I know timing for his prediction is perfect but i guess we throw it into the already long list of coincidences.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
Choose your words carefully here, THEY will be watching this one closely.

We're watching

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Sam Fitchett in Watertown Connecticutt predicted this in 1981. So much for Bill Cooper

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini
reply to post by gladtobehere

This man and the Mystery Babylon series changed my life.

RIP

Some words of wisdom:

Complete and Unedited Mystery Babylon - Bill Cooper
thepiratebay.org...
MYSTERY BABYLON SERIES - FROM CHRISTIANITY TO BABYLON

Google Video Link

edit on 11-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: Video was not Cooper speaking LoL

Ditto,

How did I forget about William Cooper.

It was Mr Cooper who highlighted the pre 9-11 mercenary/gun-for-hire problem and the mounting pressure on Israel...which dissipated as soon as 9-11 occurred.

William Cooper wasn't so much privy to information as much as he had lots of common sense and a good analytical mind with the patience to look at the evidence in front of him and make a sound judgement call...something we tend to lack these days.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join