It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 - An annual Illuminated Holiday of FEAR

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I have noticed every year that the media along with gov response increase the level of "fear". Fear is a controller of the masses and allows for greater and greater control aka lost freedoms.

Does anyone else feel this is what they are turning this memorial into?
edit on 9/11/2011 by YAHUWAH SAVES because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by YAHUWAH SAVES

Are you just making a statement or in the middle of editing?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I agree with what you're saying, but give us some links or something to support your argument!

Please!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by antoinemarionette

its not really a link... My wife and I every year notice that it has become more amped up by the media...

Its all the rhetoric you know. We were just wondering how others feel about these feelings we have.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The fear hype is pretty bad. I will be glad when this day is over with. It's really bad normally with 9/11 this and 9/11 that but today there seems to be every other thread. On-line news is also saturated with 9/11 this and 9/11 that, Can't image what TV is like, glad I don't have it.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The fear hype is really bad and is global to some extent.
The 10th anniversary definitely does aid the situation and add more material.
But, I for one have noticed it being talked about everywhere, people being reminded of the threat,
who did it, how they could strike again, trying to reinforce the reasons for the wars..

It's all a huge debacle , and I for one, have tuned off my TV and stayed away from news papers, in order to not have to see it everywhere (not that it hasn't reached many topics here on ATS
).

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
This yearly remembrance of 9/11 is only used to keep the masses in a constant state of fear, paranoia, and depression. That's all.

The people that control the forces whoever they may be, knows that a population that is educated, driven and self-aware of their power as a collective force would hinder TPTB's agenda.

The best way to keep people in line, is to either keep them complacent, extremely depressed or in fear.

Every single year there is a special. And it is never a special that uncovers some truth or presents new information. It's always a special that reinforces the anguish, and paranoia and their 'truth of the situation. No, I don't want to see someone's son or daughter jump to their death because of the intensity of the flames. No, the population is not interested in seeing the towers collapse over and over with dramatic music.... every year.

It's like they want to keep our mentality in 2001. Kind of like a Post traumatic state. It's very psychological and sickening too. People literally every year get transported back to 9/11, and it's like your mental clock resets back to that day and you live your life post 9/11 again.

Fear, complacency, and depression. These are the weapons the powers are using against the masses right now. They switch them accordingly.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

You are right. Let us all remember how fragile our freedom really is and how it can be interrupted and even snatched away at any moment, our idyllic peace instantly shattered even while some of us still sleep peacefully in our beds.

Lets remember those thousands who died on that day and as well the tens of thousands in retribution.
Remember the young men and brave women who we offered up to the cause of war and sacrificed to maintain our continued blissful peace and freedom in the greatest country on earth.

Yes...let us remember how unsafe we are now and how wonderful our world was before this harsh new chapter heralding in a world of security measures to assure our continued freedom (?) and safety began.

A moment of silence so we can all be assured and on the same page... we are all unified against terror.
Americans are firm against her enemies and make no mistake, her enemies are most certainly your enemies too. So we have a little oil agenda on the side - this does not in anyway take away from our quest for freedom and freedom and democracy for all. We will see to it the whole world is as free as we are or we will die trying.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I also Agree , Where are the 3 Guys and the rental trucks they are talking about ? If it was you or myself they would have locked us up by now. But they can't find these guys OR they don't WANT to find them.
Either way it's a Scam Like Unfortunately Today's Anniversary. " No Disrespect to the deceased" Only
for what took place . It's all BS.

Thanks .

new topics

top topics

join