It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Audio From 9/11 Contradicts Official Story!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

A selection of audio recordings from the Federal Aviation Administration (F.A.A.), North American Aerospace Defense Command (Norad) and American Airlines from the morning of Sept. 11, 2001. The recordings, some of which have been published previously, are being released in a multimedia report originally intended to be part of the Sept. 11 Commission’s 2004 report. Read Related Article » Select a clip from the menu on the left-hand side. The transcript will automatically scroll as the audio is played. Note: Some audio contains explicit language and disturbing content.

There are two notable, and fascinating omissions: Thirty minutes of audio from the cockpit of Flight 93, caught when someone keyed one of the pilots' microphones, and a "high-level conference call" joined by Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, and others.

Just found this on the New York Times website and thought I would share with you guys as apparently there is some never before heard audio of the events. I'll probably give it a listen later in the day and thought some of you may enjoy it or find it of interest. Was pretty surprised that Dick Cheney can be heard, though I have yet to get to that point. If you find anything please post it so the rest of us can discuss and listen!

New York Times

Small Gawker Article

edit on 11-9-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Newly Published Audio Provides Real-Time View of 9/11 Attacks

Here is a related article from the Times.

The newly published multimedia document spells out precisely how the recordings contradicted the accounts of the senior officials.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

At almost the same time, a military commander, Maj. Kevin Nasypany, discovered that some of the fighter pilots had been sent east of Washington, over the ocean, in pursuit of American Airlines Flight 11 — which had crashed nearly an hour earlier into the north tower of the World Trade Center.

This is my last shameless self bump for awhile. Going for a hike. I hope everyone's day is uneventful and great! If you fin anything interesting in the tapes please do post it so I can discuss when I get home.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

And this contradicts the story how? Shameless self promoting. Edit the title.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by steppenwolf86

The NYTimes link is actually pretty neat to go through. They have it setup so you can see the positioning of the aircraft along with the transcripts while listening to the chatter as if it were real time.

I didn't hear anything too major in there, but I did find it interesting that they seemed to believe Flight 11 (the first to hit the towers) was still in the air and scrambled the fighters to follow it over the ocean. They then were really upset on the military side of things that the fighter were in the position that they were and ended up having to scramble to bring them back.

Also, there is chatter at the end indicating that the order was given to shoot down the planes by the VP. As I posted in another thread that during the Nat Geo special interview with Pres Bush he stated that HE gave the orders to shoot down the planes if they did not respond. Now, this could have been the VP relaying the message given by the President, but I have to imaging that the President has military people on AF1 that could have relayed the message immediately, kind of interesting I guess.

For those who missed the other thread that I posted the video from Nat Geo, here it is again. You'll want to start at about 14:00 for the related comments.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Wow talk about a bunch of useless people involved. Half of the time they end up saying the same thing at least 3 times, and they call this "intelligence", how much tax-payers dollars goes on this again?

Main thing I noticed is the 300 degree turn flight 11 supposedly did in between 8:24-8:37am and the fact that they say several times that even after they know 2 planes have hit the WTC that flight 11 was NOT one of them

They lost radar on flight 77 20 minutes before it crashed, what the?

Just a few minutes after all planes down Cheney gives pilots clearance to shoot, how convenient.

Nice how they needed to edit the tapes for some reason too.

This was pretty bad too: note what the first tech says, and seriously Dooley asking "anybody good at math?", WTH is he doing there.

ID Tech:" Because nobody’s acting serious there".

Dooley: "Yeah, #in’".

ID Tech :"So".

Dooley: "Hey".

Background: "American airlines headed toward D.C. [indistinct]".

ID Tech: "I do, I lat long".

Dooley:" Hey, anybody good at math? Take a lat last lat long and they were doing two hundred and ninety knots".

My opinion hasnt changed, clearly an inside job.
edit on 11-9-2011 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by steppenwolf86

Calm yourself. I was quoting from The New York Times article. I have exceeded the amount of time to edit the title so it will stay. I freely admit not having had time to listen to the recordings before I left, and if I misread the article I apologize to anyone duped into reading the thread.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

of course I am the person at fault, not the person who sensationalized something he had not even read. Why post something and label it groundbreaking if you have no idea if your source contains any info to back you up? Typical ATS

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
How does this contradict the official story? I listened to the tapes the day they came out, and if anything I think it corroborates the official story.

top topics

join