It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Read and Try to Help Me Work Out What's Going On ! ! !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Hello, i have been a browser of this website for a few days now and wasnt sure how to work my way around! But i have paid alot of thought to this thread, Sometimes when im at home just chilling out, All of a sudden i will be thinking of any random person and sometimes that person will call my mobile phone about 10seconds after?!? Is it coincidence or something different?

Another time when this caught my attention ALOT, i was on the promenade where i live, and there was a man and his wife sat down next to their motorbike, then some other man turned up in his car and started chatting, they obviously knew one an other, i was waiting for the bus at the time and was bored so i was being nosy and looking in on the scene when the guy who turned up in his car asked if he could have a go on the motorbike ( i think he turned up to have a look at his mates new ride ) few minuted past and he put the crash helmet on and rode away, few minutes later you could hear the bike on its way back when all of a sudden i thought to myself ' hes going to come off the bike ' and in my shock it happened right before my eyes, the guy came round the corner at a pretty slow speed , lost controll and skidded about 100m along the floor with the bike sliding along the floor!

I really dont know if its coincidence or not but i tend to guess things on gameshows 8-10 times correct not knowing the answer! if any body has any info i would appreciate it

After finding out about this strange going on, a have been able to do some pretty cool things, Example....I sit looking out of my window with somebody with me and alot of the time i would say 75% of the time, i can guess what type of car or vehicle is going to come round the corner next!

I dont want to class my self as a psychic i just want & need answers!

Thankyou,

Oli
edit on 11/9/11 by masqua because: Replaced 'All Caps' in title

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by WolliOli

I always say....be careful what you wish for

perhaps if you did'nt predict the man falling off the bike, it would'nt had happened!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I would recommend doing some more tests to see how it goes. Find out what type of abilities you may have - if such abilities exist, which they might. Also you need to determine, if such abilities exist, if you even want to use them. I am not sure what your religious views are, but if you believe in God and Satan, you have to work out if these abilities are coming from one or the other. The test on that I would say would be accuracy. God does not give 75% accuracy. He would give 100% accuracy, and Satan would not. That is how the Bible defines a false prophtet - a true prophet does not make inaccurate predictions.
It is a fun experience. I also had some ability several years ago - it is like a muscle, if you use it it can get stronger. I had a few minor visions that came to pass, my tarot card readings were eerily accurate, but in the end I chose to move away from it entirely. Now my ability is gone as far as I can tell, and I am ok with that. ood luck, keep us posted!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I do the phone thing too, a lot. I think we just sort of know the times a loved one or friend is going to call, sort of like waking up a minute before the alarm clock goes off. I also have a very annoying tendency (to the girlfriend anyway) of accurately guessing what song is going to be on a certain preset.

The motorcycle thing is probably just you being intuitive. Guy wants to ride his buddies new bike, isn't used to it and it's pretty easy to wipe even if you know what you're doing.

There may be something to what you're experiencing but I think quite a few people have similar experiences and that they can generally be explained away as coincidence/basic intuition. You never know though.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by chrissiel123

I am an Atheist, I will try and do some tests today if i can, But in the case of the bike incident, it just came into my head so clear i knew it was going to happen, The second it happend i was shocked!! To this day i still dont want to belive it!

A matter of minutes ago for some reason i thought rob will ring me soon..Then no lie 5seconds later he calls my mobile phone!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I had this happen to me on the freeway once, I was cut off by someone trying to get to the exit, in my head I saw his car flip over.

He was taking the same exit as me, so was behind him for several blocks, when at about third block sure enough his car flipped over.

I got off and helped him out as he was drunk and out cold after the flip, his car had already caught fire by the time we got away from it.

Now I have no clue what happened, but I remember the vision so clearly that it cause me to be concerned for his safety.

Maybe with your case and mine it was our mind putting together subtle clues to predict an outcome?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
gotpsi.org/

Take a look at this site and you can train and improve your abilities

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Sounds like you may have precognitive abilities and perhaps just becoming aware of it.

Personally I think everyone has this trait only we've forgotten how to tap into it. That might be a result of being re-engineered as a species and/or being totally conditioned from the moment we are born believing everything in our minds is either coincidental, imaginable or a fluke.

Here, try this test. See how you score
PSI test
www.easysurf.cc...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
google the term "synchronicity" theres quite a bit of infor mation on it, and you may want to browse through some of it. for those of us that it happes to, it seems to be happening more and more oftern, and not many people can come up with a reason why. it seems to happen to everyone as well. christians, atheists, muslims, hindus, hell...probably even satanists. its an interesting phenomenon to anyone experiencing it firsthand
good luck out there

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Sarahko

I have just done the card test out of 100. I got a score of 84%

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Venomilk

I'm not totally disagreeing with your 'synchronicity' theory but I can't help but feel, that word some times merely blankets something else. It's like calling every bad thing that happens to you an 'omen'.

I think the word synchronicity can be very vague. So.....if I told my friend to meet me at the beach at 12-noon, and we BOTH arrived at 11:11 AM instead.....would that be considered synchronicity too?

Again, don't mean to argue with you. Just trying to understand what could be the difference between rationalizing, coincidences and paranormal abilities.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I dont think its a coincidence or an ability i have discovered recently :S

I really dont know what to make of this or what to do, Like when im sitting looking out the window trying to guess cars etc i think that could be luck but the majority of the time i am correct!

But the accident with the bike and other things like that i dont try to think it they just pop into my head from nowhere, Its like a warm sense of knowing! It is very strange indeed, I dont really tell alot of friends because they will think im strange ha!

But since ive realised about this more and more things are coming into play with it all, eg thinking of somebody totally random who i havent seen for a while , then walking down the street and they are there, just little things i never took notice too but now im starting to wonder

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

no offense taken. if you and your friend showed up at 11:11 and you were told to be there at 12, but you somehow know you will both be there at 11:11 that would be synchronicity. most people label the clock thing as synchronicity but i believe thats only because you are basicly telling yourself that you will see the clock @ 3:33, 11:11, 12:34 etc and it happens. we might not view it the same way, it does seem to be kind of like a blanket term, but to me means you are getting a look at "the script" you have to follow in life.

say you have a terrible feeling all day.. you dont change anything out of the day to day schedule, but then out of nowhere terrible things happen one after another. some can rationalize it and say "since you are putting out that vibrational frequency, you are inviting those things into your life" but i dont buy that. instead i see it as you having a terrible feeling because you know that todays script isnt going to be a good one. that you know what you will have to be through but have a slight hesitation.

now if you are sitting there looking out the window and you just get this feeling this guy is about to bite it stepping off the curb, and he does, thats synchronicity. you could not want to see the man get hurt, but you still just somehow know hes about to faceplant. or somehow know somebody just doesnt feel right, and then they later do something horrible, olestation, rape, murder etc.

its being synchronized with life, or the part you have to play in it, if you will. synchrnicity isnt always looking at a clock at 1:11 and all that, but i believe if you can do it over and over, you are seeing an example of it first hand. granted, it may be some kind of precognitive power, but that just implies my point might be true in that you are just reading a few lines ahead on the script.

personally the most common little bit i see is when you have had a song stuck in your head all day, and some random person in your life starts humming/singing it. or a friend turns it on and talks about how its one of their favorites. coincidence, precognition, rationalization, i dont know. i know it happens a lot to people and they just cant explain it sometimes

but it seems like life is giving them little hints on what they are going to see next, i think the op would agree

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Venomilk

You explained that very well. Thank you

But let me ask you this please: Does unconscious precognition not exist then?
Or is that one in the same of synchronicity?

I feel we know only .0000000000001% of life and its mechanics. We're merely guessing, having opinions due to experiences and unfortunately concluding things with a pen (like science tends to do)

Look at poor ol' Einstein. His general theory of relativity.is on the fringes of being totally unraveled and replaced with string theory.

So..........whose to say, at the end of the day, what's real anyway? Everything is written in pencil.

Hey?,,,,this life is probably one gigantic hologram and when we die, we actually 'wake' up!

edit on 11-9-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-9-2011 by Human_Alien because: typos

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolliOli
I dont think its a coincidence or an ability i have discovered recently :S

I really dont know what to make of this or what to do, Like when im sitting looking out the window trying to guess cars etc i think that could be luck but the majority of the time i am correct!

But the accident with the bike and other things like that i dont try to think it they just pop into my head from nowhere, Its like a warm sense of knowing! It is very strange indeed, I dont really tell alot of friends because they will think im strange ha!

But since ive realised about this more and more things are coming into play with it all, eg thinking of somebody totally random who i havent seen for a while , then walking down the street and they are there, just little things i never took notice too but now im starting to wonder

I don't mean to make less of your experience, but I think everyone at some point has this "I knew it" moment or moments.

Why this happens? Not sure. Why it happens in blocks of time or series of events (like you experienced)? Who knows. Maybe it has to do with ascension?

Why don't you test yourself a bit? Like try to forecast what tomorrow (with all it's nuances) will look like then, document it. Compare your notes at the end of the day and see if this happens while you're fully cognizant of it.

I think we do have insight into events especially when they are bad ones. I know I've felt an accident about to happen (like you) and sure enough, it happens. This has happen at least 6 to 10 times in my life (I'm 52)

Maybe we experience a 'speed up' of time and space once in a while and we're time travelers (only on a smaller scale).

I wouldn't worry about it but I would definitely try to see if there is a pattern though

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

very well said, and i totally agree. i cant say for certain im not the test subject of a virtual reality. life..( a kind of truman show ) where i am in a matrix like program. no matter what i see, who i talk to, i cannot disprove that theory, thats the frustrating thing about life. we dont know. einstein said his theory was wrong, he even wanted people to be able to disprove it. it was just the best he could come up with, and it did seem to be. we have to stick with that "it might not be 100% right, but its the best i can come up with, its why i use pencils."

on the contrary about subconscious precognition, as i believe your subconscious knows the whole script. sometimes there is just a "discussion" between your subconscious and conscious mind about the parts of the script about to pop up. to me its a kind of "heads up." we people like to associate bad things happening to us with bad choices by us, but if that isnt the case we should be given a "heads up" if its just something we have to experience, or that we have no control over, right? this seems like that kind of heads up. thats just my opinion on a world that just seems so unfair. maybe its not

i recently had been thinking about a friend of mine. he messed the friendship up entirely and we split on bad terms.(details arent needed) but i started thinkng about what i would say if he actually called and apologized.. we had so many good memories, but he had done something terrible and refused to own up. (many of us have been through this) nobody had brought him up, i wasnt reminded by anything in particular, but the thoughts still came up. two hours later he calls me, and does exactly what i had been pondering.

its the kind of thing we can overlook pretty easily, but then when we stop and see it, it pops up everywhere

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

calm down

you are only becoming a god...

that's a semi- joke, by the way.

to reply to the question which it seems you need answered, and to contribute to humanalien and venommilk's fascinating dialogue re synchronicity and prescience.

more questions.

does the prophet see/predict the future, or does the prophet create the future?
determinism, or free-will?

or a binary system generating endless iterations?

remember also:

everything is connected.
edit on 12-9-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit & additional comment

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
more tests to see how it works out, maybe keep track to see how many times your rightas compared to times predicted

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
sounds to me like you have a touch of precog in you. I used to get it as a kid but now i have all the physc abilities of an old house brick !!!

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
These things are not to be feared. They are as natural as an ear for music or an affinity for numbers and to be approached in much the same way. If you have a talent for music you may wish to seek instruction with a view to developing your skill or seek out a social group of like-minded individuals to share an appreciation of music. If, similarly, you find yourself seeking, may I suggest your local spiritualist church as a good place to start. Whatever your religious beliefs are, this is a safe environment where you'll find information without agenda. I am not a member myself but have found answers there more than once.
Food for thought.
Good luck x

top topics

join