It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can see a scenario taking place which is fulfulling biblical prophecy.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
We all know that many of the wars in the past have been fought over religion, and religion plays a key role in the the unrest that exist in the Middle East, as well as other regions of the globe. This website is no different. The polarization of believers and non-believers on this site is intense. Sometimes I feel some genuine hatred in the comments from both sides.

I can see a scenario that is starting to play out, where there will come a time when one will have to decide which side of the fence he/she is on. Suppose for a moment, that many of the rumors about UFOs and aliens are actually being generated by TPTB to intentionally polarize us. An announcement from the government, or disclosure if you will, some would say, is the absolute truth that aliens exist, but others would still contend that it is a ploy to mislead religious believers. An announcement like that would certainly inflame the non-believers into thinking that anyone who still had faith in religion could only be a fool.

There is a book called "The Lucifer Effect" by Dr. Phil Zimbardo, about an experiment conducted at Standford University. In the experiment, some students were assigned to the role of a prisoner, and some to the role of a guard. During the experiment it was found that those playing the roles of guards started to feel superior over those playing prisoners, and started looking upon them as sub-human. They began by humiliating them, and eventually physically abusing them, to the point that the experiment had to be terminated early. Other studies that were mentioned in the book also came to the same conclusions. The conclusion was, that almost everyone, even those who were thought of as kind and gentle, could, under the right conditions, become monsters and do horrific things due to peer pressures.

Based on information in the book, as well as my own observations of people, I can easily see this scenario leading up to a final World War III. Where non-believers look upon believers as sub-human and unworthy to live, and therefore should be exterminated. When this begins to happen, the non-believers will unwittingly be fulfilling biblical prophecy.

So, I would say to all the non-believers, don't allow yourselves to be brainwashed by TPTB into believing that those who believe differently than yourself, somehow deserves to die, and to the believers, to ask yourselves, are you prepared to die for what you believe?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
If TPTB are foolish enough to go nuclear, its their funeral as well.

As Einstein once said: "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Interesting

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MitchL61

You ask: are you prepared to die for what you believe in?

How about this: are you prepared to fight for what you believe in?

That kinda changes the whole senario....and end game

may the best man win!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Nice reply! I with you brother.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I'm here to say that it will be like that.
You can image the level devastation that must come in order to get anybody (religious or not) to agree to a one world government, a one world currency and forced worship of one 'god' whether that be alien or an 'Antichrist pope'. Everybody, Christians, Athiests, buddhists, Native American etc will face, at the same time, the decision to worship something as 'god'. Gone will be religious freedom for everybody, and everybody will be in the same boat. The entire plan of the devil/Satan/evil (whatever you call it) is to deceive and to be worshipped by humanity. One will be in a state of begging for peace from the famines, wars, 'alien' invasion, earthquakes. And therein lies the trap - the 'saviour' that comes to promise that peace - At that point in time, people will hate God and anybody that insists on still worshipping Him. No matter what non believers feel about the bible, it is my God's word about our world, from beginning to end. Just as I know that He alone knows the exact day that I will take my last breath, He also knows the End of our world. Down to the last minute.

I can only pray that I'm there to witness His return.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Great comment!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MitchL61

Hows this for a scenario on top of that, Say disclosure happens (real or fake) And the aliens are theist?

What happens then?

Would people rush to adopt this new religion? maybe one world wide one?
edit on 11-9-2011 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I have personally verified that GOD exists and that every nuance of Revelation is unfolding before our eyes. There was a time when I imagined that this was being "contrived" by tptb in an effort to either use our fears against us, our superstitions, or in actually forcing the Hand of GOD into revealing himself.

I now see it quite differently and on many more levels. There is no denying we are repeating ourselves over and over in the expressions laid out to us in the Stars. Even civilizations are under this spell and they will participate in Tribulation one and all! The Elite will even sacrifice the Elite.

If there were only a Playbill, ahhh, but there is! Which one is the question! I tend to think they all have a part to play!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Everything you posted I can agree with and what I wanted to add to this discussing is very brief.

All events and world dilemmas are leading us to the same ending.

A new world order is what that ending will be and if we ever get there after all the world wars and social chaos that could ensue, we should not forget that just because a new world order emerges, it does not mean we will be part of it.

Here is what convinces me of this thought process.

"No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation." -David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations.

While this may run true with biblical prophecy, it is important to read what this UN representative stated for it says exactly what will come to into being if they achieve their One World Order and One World Government and One World Religion.

For those left alive after all the wars and chaos and who have to face this end time situation, a choice will have to be made and this is when belief will be met with death and acceptance of the NWO will be rewarded with entry into the new age.

It will sadly be a comply or die type of world and if that is the new age, I can do without it.

Thanks for the thread.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
I have personally verified that GOD exists

no you haven't

and that every nuance of Revelation is unfolding before our eyes.

no it isn't

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
i think you are looking into this waaaaay to deeply...

atheists and non believers have a superiority complex? how about the constant hate and discrimination believers in god bestow upon atheists? only about 4% of the worlds population is atheist, i really dont think we are going to up rise and genocide all you religious folk in a blaze of nuclear fire considering for the most part, atheists are more peaceful than almost any sect of religion except Buddhism.

remember the bible is only a book in which to get a general idea of how to live your life in a respectable manner. the bible does not foretell the future let alone have the future written in it. if this 'scenario' would occur it would be religious people persecuting atheists and agnostics...the way its been since forever
edit on 11-9-2011 by XelNaga because: spelling error

edit on 11-9-2011 by XelNaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by MitchL61
Where non-believers look upon believers as sub-human and unworthy to live, and therefore should be exterminated.

Sorry but no. It's exactly the other way around - always has been and always will.

When this begins to happen, the non-believers will unwittingly be fulfilling biblical prophecy.

Sure, because you can shoehorn anything into "prophecy" to make it "fulfilled".

So, I would say to all the non-believers, don't allow yourselves to be brainwashed by TPTB into believing that those who believe differently than yourself, somehow deserves to die

Ah, so non-believers don't use their own brains; they are brainwashed by "the powers that be".

Your fantasy scenario - where you're the victim and get your religion validated - combined with your above quote reveal you to be little more than a feeble-minded bigot.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

A one world order/Govt will never succeed and I'll tell you why. Man is like a wild beast and it goes against his grain to have limitations placed upon him.

You know the story of the Tower of Babel......God scattered Man and confused them by different languages

What goes around, always comes around

There's never an end game and history always repeats itself!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by XelNaga
i think you are looking into this waaaaay to deeply...

atheists and non believers have a superiority complex? how about the constant hate and discrimination believers in god bestow upon atheists? only about 4% of the worlds population is atheist, i really dont think we are going to up rise and genocide all you religious folk in a blaze of nuclear fire considering for the most part, atheists are more peaceful than almost any sect of religion except Buddhism.

remember the bible is only a book in which to get a general idea of how to live your life in a respectable manner. the bible does not foretell the future let alone have the future written in it. if this 'scenario' would occur it would be religious people persecuting atheists and agnostics...the way its been since forever
edit on 11-9-2011 by XelNaga because: spelling error

edit on 11-9-2011 by XelNaga because: (no reason given)

I respect your opinion as to your choice of no religion. But I would ask, if destitute, famished, thirsty, physically exhausted from 5 months of unrelenting pain... Would you accept the forced worship of some 'god' at the threat of death? You won't be told he's Satan, but for the promise of 'everlasting world peace' will you choose to worship that 'god', no matter what it looks like? I truly feel that athiests will have the tough decision to make.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I've been a hedonist most of my life (I'm significantly better now thank you) and 3 out of the last 4 1/2 years were spent very involved in the New Age community.

I worked among, socialized, helped organize events, and dated from that circle. From Shamans to best-selling new age authors I've heard the philosophies and seen their lives up close and personal.

It was a mess. From selfish Prosperity Gurus to Lightworkers to Reiki Practitioners to the ubiquitous "Personal Coach."

I saw many good folk who succumbed to the philosophy that we are all God and that there was no such thing as definitive evil or good--that they were both just different sides of the same coin and necessary for our 'growth' (it's also a good way to avoid looking at the wreckage of our past that sin ALWAYS produces.)

In the end I came away from that experience knowing EXACTLY how quickly most of those folk can go from "Peace & Love" to a rabid intolerance that easily escalates to hatred.

The "intentional community" for example reveals folks true natures pretty quickly. You'll see some peace & love go out the window real quick when "peace & love" goes from hyperbole to being tested for real!

Then there's the subject of Christianity. Furious teeth get bared real quick. To most of them it's Christianity that's holding back the new world of peace & love from reigning.

And, having experienced many of the same tragic things they have from so-called Christians as I matured in life, I somewhat understand and certainly have compassion.

The funniest thing happened on the way to the forum though so-to-speak: My work brought me into contact with the worst of the worst (I thought): Real small-town mountain born redneck Christians!

You know: The kind that were supposedly intolerant and backwards.

Thing was though, they weren't intolerant at all but turned out to be genuinely accepting and demonstrated real love to those around them.

Not the pseudo kind: I'm Okay, You're Okay. But the humble of spirit and self-sacrificing love that seemed to ultimately escape my "Peace & Love" friends.

I was there between two worlds and although I wasn't ready to believe the Bible just yet, I sure could see the difference! It was eye-opening.

I even brought one of my new age lesbian friends (the loud & proud type and boy is she loud!) along to meet them in relation to the work I was doing (documentary.)

She was ready to be dissed and I promised that if that happened I would raise heck, we would leave, and I would trash the footage.

But she found love and acceptance and is very involved in an off-shoot of what these Christians do. She hasn't "flipped" so to speak, but she's been spending A LOT of time with them. Funny that.

The New Agers WILL accept an NWO that promises to erase what they consider to be the abomination of Christianity. Especially if there's a lot of "Green" legislation with it that promises a less polluted world.

I still love my new age friends although I don't hang out in mass social settings with them. Those I see today are on an individual basis generally. The one's who I have had a chance to reveal my new belief system to have been somewhat gobsmacked ha. Irritated even.

However, to their credit: They still call and wanna hang out with me…maybe it's working on them too?

edit on 11-9-2011 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

It is exactly replies like this one, that proves who is filled with hatred. I haven't said anything that you should take offense to. Yet you refer to me as a "feeble-minded bigot" just because I believe something different from you. Your intent is not to spread love and peace, but rather, to spread hatred. I've read some of the comments you made in other posts as well, and you are always trolling for a fight. I'm sorry, but I won't accommodate you.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Nothing like a little self Martyrdom to start a thread....No I dont see any alignment between your statement and scripture...more a case on Delusions of Grandeur... I used to thump the Bible too. I think its a syndrome of needing validation really.No hate mail please I just dont agree with your prognosis

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MitchL61
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

It is exactly replies like this one, that proves who is filled with hatred. .

Give me a room of Evangelicals and disagree with there opinion and I will give you a full room of hate and all of them will finish their statement with "You will burn in Hell"

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mikeybiznaz

You know what? You are absolutely right. And THAT is the problem with organized religion.

What TheGut wrote is what it is all about. I have always believed in God...but was brought up first in a Roman Catholic church and then episcople. I was turned off of church, preaching, praying and anything organized. I had too many questions that, according to THEM, I wasn't suposed to ask. So I have always found my own way to feel close to my creator by simply being out in nature, taking pictures and try to live my life with a good positive attitude.

That will only take you so far, however and things are changing. This past year, pretty much by accident, I re-connected with the holy spirit while meditiating. I had been becoming more aware of this energy around/in us and I wanted to tap into it more. Boy...did I ever. It took me over a week to come around and figure it out, and the New Agers almost got to me meanwhile...but through prayer I KNEW that I was feeling the holy spirit and then it all fell into place.

I started going to the church my son and been attending for a couple yeas with friends. Guess what? The preacher had a whole sermon speaking out against organized religion. I love that guy.

Since then, I have had one experience after another that have validated that God is not only REAL and TANGIBLE but very PRESENT. Those people that TheGut spoke of? Their tolerance and love? THAT is what God is about....not bible thumping, judging and persecution, but LOVE.

It really is that simple.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join