It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

77 US troops wounded on 9/11/2011, 7/7 subliminal?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
77 U.S. troops wounded in attack on Afghan base
www.ctv.ca...

KABUL, Afghanistan — Nearly 80 American soldiers were wounded and two Afghan civilians were killed in a Taliban truck bombing targeting an American base in eastern Afghanistan, NATO said Sunday, a stark reminder that the war in Afghanistan still rages 10 years after the Sept. 11 terror attacks against the United States.

The blast, which occurred late Saturday, shaved the facades from shops outside the Combat Outpost Sayed Abad in Wardak province and broke windows in government offices nearby, said Roshana Wardak, a former parliamentarian who runs a clinic in the nearby town of the same name. The Taliban claimed responsibility for the attack.

This report comes from the Rothschild owned Associated Press (also owned by Reuters)

So I stated my question in the headline.

Could these numbers be subliminally reminding everyone of the 7/7 bombings which took place 911 days after the 9/11 attacks if I am correct?

edit on 11-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
There are many coincidences in this world. The one you point out is very interesting. You could be right. However, there are so many things that happen in this world something significant is bound to happen at specific times. I try to remember that when I read these types of post. I did not say you were wrong. Just giving you food for thought.
Thanks for the post,

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
The madrid bombings were 911 days after the attacks in america and 191 people died that day in madrid.

another coincidence?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Just a little bump as I posted this early in the morning for some.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

This should be a reminder of a senseless war rather than reading into some spooky PTB BS numerology coincidence.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Just a heads up but its not subliminal if you notice it. Subliminal denotes that it is beneath the level of being consciously recognizable, meaning that it affects the subconscious, not the conscious. I don't think the number of injured people is an attempt to influence your mind in anyway, its just a report of how many got hurt.
edit on 11-9-2011 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

77 injured, 2 people killed.

Guess it depends on how you classify things. The story does indicate 77 injured, but there were also 2 more effected, 79?

CNN Story

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

Just a heads up but its not subliminal if you notice it. Subliminal denotes that it is beneath the level of being consciously recognizable, meaning that it affects the subconscious, not the conscious. I don't think the number of injured people is an attempt to influence your mind in anyway, its just a report of how many got hurt.

It was a truck bombing.

London 7/7 was a bus bombing.

Subliminal can be something similar to evoke a memory. That memory would then bear influence on the thoughts of the individual.

Also notice the SOURCE of the article.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

And what exactly is the purpose of reminding everyone of the 7/7 bombing? I can't see a clear motivation or any purpose of why they would want to remind people of that. I can see why a news source would want to, you know, report stuff that happened to its readers. Not everything is a conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini

It was a truck bombing.

London 7/7 was a bus bombing.

Subliminal can be something similar to evoke a memory. That memory would then bear influence on the thoughts of the individual.

Also notice the SOURCE of the article.

...you pointed out something interesting and has me a bit worried. could the rothchilds be giving out a signal for something perhaps related to a bus stationed somewhere at present? If so,,,that is one HUGE coincedence X_X. I know it is probably nothing...but geeze

Edit: Op may be unto something, on how the elites might be communicating with eachother.
edit on 11-9-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Could these numbers be subliminally reminding everyone of the 7/7 bombings which took place 911 days after the 9/11 attacks if I am correct?

911 days after 9/11 is March 10th 2004. I believe you are incorrect. Correct my math if you feel necessary, but this is what I cam up with. March 10th 2004, not 7/7/05

Madrid bombings were 912 days after.

edit on 11-9-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

911 days after 9/11 is March 10th 2004. I believe you are incorrect. Correct my math if you feel necessary, but this is what I cam up with. March 10th 2004, not 7/7/05

Madrid bombings were 912 days after.

Thank you for the correction.

Yes Madrid was 911/2 days after 9/11. Given the name 11-m (oh 11 again hmmm)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

And what exactly is the purpose of reminding everyone of the 7/7 bombing? I can't see a clear motivation or any purpose of why they would want to remind people of that. I can see why a news source would want to, you know, report stuff that happened to its readers. Not everything is a conspiracy.

It was the headline on Drudge, which has MASSIVE traffic compared to all other news sites.

Everyone is currently "reliving" 9/11 why not subliminally add 7/7 to amplify the effect?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
This was posted in another thread.

Let us not forget FLIGHT 77 of American Airlines 9/11
en.wikipedia.org...

American Airlines Flight 77 was American Airlines' morning, daily scheduled transcontinental flight, from Washington Dulles International Airport, in Dulles, Virginia to Los Angeles International Airport in Los Angeles, California. On September 11, 2001, the aircraft flying this route—a Boeing 757-223—was hijacked by five al-Qaeda terrorists and deliberately crashed into the Pentagon, as part of the September 11 attacks.

Less than 35 minutes into the flight, the hijackers stormed the cockpit and forced the passengers to the rear of the aircraft. Hani Hanjour, one of the hijackers who was trained as a pilot, assumed control of the flight. Unknown to the hijackers, passengers aboard were able to make telephone calls to loved ones and relay information on the hijacking. The aircraft crashed into the western side of the Pentagon at 09:37 EDT. All 64 people on board the aircraft, including the hijackers, were killed, as were 125 people in the building. Dozens of people witnessed the crash and news sources began reporting on the incident within minutes. The impact severely damaged an area of the Pentagon and ignited a large fire. A portion of the Pentagon collapsed; firefighters spent days trying to fully extinguish the blaze.

The damaged sections of the Pentagon were rebuilt in 2002, with occupants moving back into the completed areas on August 15, 2002. The 184 victims of the attack are memorialized in the Pentagon Memorial adjacent to the Pentagon. The 1.93-acre (7,800 m2) park contains a bench for each of the victims, arranged according to their year of birth, ranging from 1930 (age 71) to 1998 (age 3).

And there it is folks another coincidence of this 9/11

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
As a UK citizen, i definetly think there are too many questions, perhaps astonishing co-incidences on 7/7.

The fact that Peter Power, working for "Visor Consultants" had exactly the same scenarios being tested on that day; drills that had to be switched from "scenario" to real time.

Maybe one of the locations as a "test" would be an amazing co-incidence, but all three? Crazy.

It's hard to believe that Peter Power wasn't assualted with questions after the events of 7/7, as for the "bombers".....they baught return tickets, why would they do that? Patsies is a more likely conclusion.

The bigger picture is a good documentary if anyone is as suspicious as I am:-

It seems the official account is more of a conspiracy than the "conspiracies" that the goverment are quick to denounce.
edit on 11/9/2011 by NeverForget because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

What would that accomplish for TPTB though? Absolutely nothing. Like you said everyone is already thinking about 9/11 today, what affect would adding 7/7 have? And now by bringing this to our attention have you helped the Rothchilds out? The whole thing just seems silly.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Public support.

UK agression towards "Osama Bin Laden" and the alledged Terror network.

It's funny that both 9/11 and 7/7 were conducted in the morning, so that all the news outlets could be fed and broadcasted all day, and even on the morning of both events "intelligence" was that brilliant that they could pin it down to a particular ring of terrorists. Quick to blame it on Osama Bin Laden, i found that suspicious.

BBC seemed very willing to take the goverment/official account without doing their alledged "unbias" reporting.

With "intelligence" coming from such highly considered authorities as MI5/6, which paper, or news outlet would question the accounts?
edit on 11/9/2011 by NeverForget because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

What would that accomplish for TPTB though? Absolutely nothing. Like you said everyone is already thinking about 9/11 today, what affect would adding 7/7 have? And now by bringing this to our attention have you helped the Rothchilds out? The whole thing just seems silly.

Personally, I think these sort "coincidences" are a subliminal attack to create a fear response.

People are much easier to manipulate when they are fearful or insecure. The economy here is falling apart at a more rapid pace then earlier this year so that plays a big part.

The political parties are getting ready for the 2012 election and they will most definitely want people to just do as they are told during that time.

Then there are the "out there" theories which I think this lends more support to.

Side not, I think this really is just being used for amplification of the fear coming from the economy.

Next they are going to really start pushing for racial tensions, by they I mean Democrats and Republicans, to hopefully enact more police state policies. (X-ray scanners everywhere and video cameras, etc..)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Flight 77, London 7/7, 77 dead...they really do love their numbers!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

They believe certain numbers bring them good luck...and who knows, maybe they are right

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join