It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Napolitano Talks Like A 9/11 Truther - New Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Well this was pretty shocking to see, considering he does broadcast over a major news network! Check it out, the reality starts warming up at about minute mark 0:57. In general, he talks about the search for the truth of 9/11, and the loss of liberty as a result.

I hold firmly my opinion that the majority of sleeping people have failed to use logic when evaluating one single event that day: The symmetry of the Building 7 collapse, supposedly as a result of structural fire, which was visibly scarce and scattered throughout just a few few floors prior to the collapse. Not to mention it was the third building in history to fail from structural fire, the first two being the two world trade towers.

Your Thoughts?
Good Day...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I think Judge Napolitano is one of the few (if not only) person on a MSM news channel that understands the Constitution.

I hope if Ron Paul wins the election, he nominates him for Attorney general or the Supreme Court.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
I think Judge Napolitano is one of the few (if not only) person on a MSM news channel that understands the Constitution.

I totally agree...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Bravo, your Honour. Bravo.

new topics

top topics

join