It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Local news terrorizing 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Americans should not be afraid of something that isn't real. The only thing American's have to be afraid of at the moment is our own government and CHINA! "but China's a different subject I don't want to get in to", The government spreads their fear through the media. So pay attention and a opened mind when watching the news because it's all 100% BS, the weather guys is right most of the time though

I woke up this morning to my news guys saying "terrorist this, terrorist that. blah blah blah terror!.. possibly another attack on american soil?", and soooooo on.. yeah it's been tens years sense our government blew up the north and south trade center buildings and killed many american people in New York. But I think its time to move on and think about the future, not the past. I'm truly sorry if you lost a loved one in this tragedy but life goes on.

Happy 9/11 AMERICA. Hope everyone stays safe and lives to see another sunny day.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenFurnNW

Keep the fear alive and the wheels of the defence in motion.

It's funny how they use the term Department of Defence, when usually they're used for offensive measures.

As Rumsfeld recently said, if you cut the defence budget, there will be another Terror Attack. It''s worth listening to because he said a similar thing a day before 9/11.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

Keep the fear alive and the wheels of the defence in motion.

It's funny how they use the term Department of Defence, when usually they're used for offensive measures.

As Rumsfeld recently said, if you cut the defence budget, there will be another Terror Attack. It''s worth listening to because he said a similar thing a day before 9/11.

that's very interesting..

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Same I was watching ABC news and it's all like 'there's a new terror threat' it's 'unconfirmed and is coming from a singular source' but yet NYC is on high alert. Would a terrorist really be stupid enough to try pull something on this day, I mean really. It's just a scare tactic to people people distracted.

Then they came up with genius ideas to stay vigilant and be wary of 'people taking photographs', 'people taking an interest in emergency drills' etc. That is completely ludicrous. But that was not all, they came up with, 'most foiled terror attacks don't come from the secret service foiling them, rather than from vigilant members of the public'...well so now we're meant to 'do our duty' and keep looking over our shoulders whilst not pay attention to REAL TANGIBLE things that are going wrong.

Once 9/11 is over, they will then say, 'look the war on terror is working, there were no attacks'.
Retarded.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Once 9/11 is over, they will then say, 'look the war on terror is working, there were no attacks'.
Retarded.

You are so right! "AMERICA ten years without a terrorist attack" will probably be headline news tomorrow morning. Thanks to no other than President Obama and his mighty fine leadership.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Its government strategy to keep its citizens in fear.
But it is fear created by the government.
We have the same treatment here in the UK over the 7/7 bombings.
Lets be honest, who needs "Al Qaeda" as terrorists when you have your own government doing such a good job.
Your government is the terrorist.
With citizens in constant fear, they are easy to manipulate and are more readily inclined to give up their freedoms and submit to greater control, until eventually we will be living in a police state.
It is a little too early for an "event", Obama needs a big boost in the opinion polls.
It seems the faked and unsubstantiated killing of OBL (again) wasn't enough to raise his ratings.
As former President George W. Bush found out, attacking America is the quickest way to raise the popularity of the President.
The 7/7 bombings occurred when Blair's (or should that be Bliar) ratings were plummeting.
Also, a distraction will be needed for the impeding total default on the U.S. debt.

I suspect an "event" will occur a little closer to your elections next year.

new topics

top topics

join