It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange comment from an old guy at a Mason lodge

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
i find it weird you would want to see our thoughts on this statement that was made when we have no clue about who these men are including you and your father. Your going to receive many opinions when the truth of the matter is for you you to just ask the man what he meant when you see him again, then ask your father what he thought about the statement

(not trying to be blunt but just straight-up! ask)

make sure to give us the scoops

k-den

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Gannicus

Gannicus,

Thank you. I am sure this may be a strange comment back, however, I have a comment for you as well to share if you go back and run into this gentleman. "We are stronger than thought, we will make it. We have prepared all our lives for this."

I am sorry I can not say more, I know you are just the messanger. May you be blessed and again thank you.

Ainge

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
The phrase, "they look strong" indicated that you and your brother's possibly have the "It Factor" to become members of the trade. Your dad's evident hesitation is that he don't want you apart of it but can't tell you directly.

You cannot ask them directly what the plans are but seek permission to be enlightened. You will not regret it.

Downside is though, whatever you learn stays at the chamber and does not leave.
edit on 30-9-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join