It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 not work of Muslim Arabs - ex Malaysian prime minister

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
source

"Bush lied about Saddam's weapons of mass destruction ... If they can lie so as to kill Iraqis, Afghans and American soldiers, it is not unthinkable for Bush & co to lie about who was responsible for 9/11,'' the 86-year-old wrote in his blog.

Listing out reasons in line with a conspiracy theory that the US government was behind the attacks, Mahathir wrote the Twin Towers in New York "came down nicely upon themselves''.

it states "The ageing firebrand, who was in power in Malaysia at the time of the attacks and stepped down in 2003 after 22 years in power"

and he was known for being anti-west in his attitude.

Regardless, I think it interesting that this is on a 'Murdoch" MSM newspaper in OZ.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

The guy's corrupt as hell..
He couldn't lie straight in bed !!

Though he's probably right.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Like most things like this event,
the lucky ones who are still around may get to hear the real truth in 40-50 years from now.

But then again,
'The Ministry of Truth' could well be a global institution long before that,
and our tainted nourishment given to us by our governments will keep us happy
while we look forward to our selection for a 'logans run'.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

You are right, but i am surprised they mentioned him in MSM.

Maybe some Malaysian's on ATS could track and translate his full 'blog'.
It would be interesting to see his list of reasoning.
(he may have poached some theories from ATS members)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Be good to find out where he got his information from. People like him move in circles and talk to people that people like us don't? Those sorts of people have access and info we don't.

I saw an interview on current affairs program in Aus once where the interviewer George Negus was talking to the current or ex South East Asian Station Chief of CIA or someone like that. The station chief suggested, in response to a question from Negus that uncle sam may have organised the Bali bombings to as to give GW Bush’s mate in Ausie a boost in the polls and to make the war in Iraq/Afghanistan more popular with the Aussi people.

Before 911 John Howard the Aussi PM and the war in Iraq/Afghanistan in was down in the polls but after the Bali bombings the popularity of war and G W mate in Canberra both shot up so we never know what info those at the top like the Malaysian PM know.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by bussoboy

Sounds about right..
Little Johny already knew who to contact after having arranged the Port Arthur Massacre IMO.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I can tell you that muslims at no point were involved, it was muslim extremists, not muslims. By tarring a faith by a few peoples extremist and delusional views it will eventially lead to civil unrest in a society.

The media, especially in the U.S. has doen a great job f criminalising the islamic faith.

I speak as a person without religion, but have become extremely anoyed over the last few years, when I see on TV muslims being blamed for terrorist actions, ONLY muslim extremists are to blame.

Terrorism is a terrible thing a hateful thing, that we all know, my point is lets not biggots.

Words carry weight.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Yea I agree with that. I only found out about the Pt Aurthur put up job in recent years. Seems the whole thing was so well planned and executed they must have had help from uncle sam. I doubt they could have planed it that well themselves.

Also seems that according to the on-line PDF book about Pt Author there's not a shred of evidence Bryant to the events with perhaps the exception of the seascape lodge incident which I have not yet figured out how it fits into the scheme of things.

new topics

top topics

join