NWA and a timeslip/changing the past??

page: 1
2

log in

join

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Yo. I know this is gonna sound strange.

All you hip hop heads remember NWAs first album right? Not "Straight Outta Compton", but the "NWA and Posse" album.

Now, I can clearly remember buying this album back in the day when I was in the 11th grade. But what I do not remember is the light skinned Mexican brother smack dab in the middle of the album.


I am one of the biggest hip hop heads out there, and for the life of me, I DO NOT REMEMBER that homey on the cover.

It reminds me of when I can remember reading about the Russians landing a man on the moon. But it never happened.


.

Who else does not remember that kid on the cover?


Strangely, there is no Wiki for him either.

I know his name is MC Krazy Dee




edit on 11-9-2011 by Frankenchrist because: (no reason given)
edit on 11-9-2011 by Frankenchrist because: (no reason given)
edit on 11-9-2011 by Frankenchrist because: (no reason given)




posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
i had this cassette back in the day and i don't remember that guy either. the crouching guy, right? he definitely looks out of place! that's crazy!



posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Nope, he belongs. Agree he looks a different hue if you will than his colleagues

blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com...



posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by godWhisperer
 


I know right??!!

I coulda sworn it was a black guy in a white fidora. And for someone to stand out like that???



posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
i look at that pic, i can see cube, eazy, dre, ren, yella ... who are all those other people? the posse, i guess.



posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
what do you remember about this russian moon landing?
how is it that your brain was not affected by the time slip?
just a wondering!



posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by dantanna
what do you remember about this russian moon landing?
how is it that your brain was not affected by the time slip?
just a wondering!



I can remember reading the newspaper about it as a kid. I can remember my dad making the point of saying " Yeah, but we landed there first!" or somthing like that.

I dont know how my brain was not affected.


I dont remember that guy on the cover!! and its driving me nuts!

My little brother does not remember that guy either.



posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist

Originally posted by dantanna
what do you remember about this russian moon landing?
how is it that your brain was not affected by the time slip?
just a wondering!



I can remember reading the newspaper about it as a kid. I can remember my dad making the point of saying " Yeah, but we landed there first!" or somthing like that.

I dont know how my brain was not affected.


I dont remember that guy on the cover!! and its driving me nuts!

My little brother does not remember that guy either.

Ah, the pyramids, the great wall, bermuda triangle, and the light skinned brother on the nwa album. Some of lifes mysteries are just that, mysteries



posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
The question is.. Who else does not remember that kid on the cover?



posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Bump!


Who remembers????



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Bumping for more info.


Come on guys!!!



posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Can't say that I know about the kid on the NWA cover (don't buy rap music myself don't really listen to much of it) but I definately agree Russia did land some one on the moon, I am sure I discussed that in another thread. I landed myself in a timeline from hell this time. Every time I jump it seems like a worse reality then the one before it. I don't care if people say I am crazy or dillusional, I know what I know and this is not my original timeline and I have been moved several times and I know that it is getting wonkier as we near the 2012 galactic alignment. Is it that? Is it Cern? Is it HAARP? Idk but time and displacement is getting very odd.
edit on 3-3-2012 by ldyserenity because: to add



posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
Can't say that I know about the kid on the NWA cover (don't buy rap music myself don't really listen to much of it) but I definately agree Russia did land some one on the moon, I am sure I discussed that in another thread. I landed myself in a timeline from hell this time. Every time I jump it seems like a worse reality then the one before it. I don't care if people say I am crazy or dillusional, I know what I know and this is not my original timeline and I have been moved several times and I know that it is getting wonkier as we near the 2012 galactic alignment. Is it that? Is it Cern? Is it HAARP? Idk but time and displacement is getting very odd.
edit on 3-3-2012 by ldyserenity because: to add



Just started thinking......

If you notice. alot of time slips happen around the space program, Nasa, the Russians...

What if... What if all the memories of the Roswell incident are all true.. we just have different events that some remember.

A few years ago, Nasa claimed that the Aliens were actually dummies thrown from a balloon waaaay up in the sky..


Yes. Maybe that DID happen. It just didnt happen the first time.

Which brings me to the conclusion.. These Space program events that have been changed in the past DO effect pop culture in some ways..

Thats why we have memories of entertainers being dead, or in my case, one that didnt even exist.



Its even stranger that I have asked at least 10 people about the white guy in NWA... only 2 people remember him.

Whats even stranger. there is hardly any reference to him on the internet.

But there he is, on one of the most infuencial rap albums ever.

edit on 10-3-2012 by Frankenchrist because: (no reason given)
edit on 10-3-2012 by Frankenchrist because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist
 


Holy cow you asked 10 people and only 2 remembered an unimportant person on an album cover? That is a great test sample.

What I mean is if you asked people if they remember something they never paid attention to, of course they don't remember it, because they never paid attention to it. Why would anyone care about Krazy Dee when he was such a small part of the group and was so insignificant.



posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
"Krazy Dee is down and in effect. We make hardcore jams, so fu*k respect."


Maybe they changed the words too?



Wiki page

en.wikipedia.org...


www.discogs.com...



It's not like he's a famous rapper? why should the web be full of his stuff?


I can think of plenty of rappers who don't have wikis and have been rapping for 20+ years... who are way better and more popular than this guy?

It's no time slip, no conspiracy...
edit on 16/4/12 by blupblup because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I know the line.

I don't remember him being on the cover.

Ever.

Do you?



posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist
 


Probably because you didn't know his name or know that he existed or that he was in the group. How could you remember someone you didn't know exist? Your brain just skipped right over his face because you didn't know you would some day later be convinced of a conspiracy revolving around said image.

You aren't going to remember what you never knew you were supposed to pay attention to. I listened to the music in the early 90's but I never knew this album even existed. So if you would have asked me as your sample size of 10 I would have replied in the negative as well.



posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve
reply to post by Frankenchrist
 


Probably because you didn't know his name or know that he existed or that he was in the group. How could you remember someone you didn't know exist? Your brain just skipped right over his face because you didn't know you would some day later be convinced of a conspiracy revolving around said image.

You aren't going to remember what you never knew you were supposed to pay attention to. I listened to the music in the early 90's but I never knew this album even existed. So if you would have asked me as your sample size of 10 I would have replied in the negative as well.



I was well aware of the name. But I just don't recall him being non black.


I bought that album back in 87-88

I swear, that guy was not there.

He sticks out like a sore thumb.

But, you could be right.

Maybe I was conditioned to believe anyone called the N-word is black.

I'm serious when I say that.
edit on 17-4-2012 by Frankenchrist because: (no reason given)



new topics
top topics
 
2

log in

join