It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A real solution to the globalist problem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
educate-yourself.org...

This article discusses a solution for the problem of globalism, and the world's centralised dependency on a corrupt cabal of central bankers. It is a solution which Max Igan has mentioned in passing, although unfortunately, he also is a little too pre-occupied with discussing the problem.

The solution is peaceful, nonviolent self-sufficiency. It's growing our own food, generating our own electricity, making our own culture, developing our own small scale computer networks.

Violence isn't going to accomplish anything. Violence is one of the main tools of the NWO; so anyone else who uses it, is going to inevitably play into their hands.

jnaudin.free.fr...
www.permaculture.org...
www.edenproject.com...
calearth.org...
www.desertdomes.com...
www.garbagewarrior.com...
www.growingpower.org...
theurbanfarmingguys.com...
edit on 11-9-2011 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
i agree that moving out is a desireable solution and even though i believe that many of these supposedly innovative approaches to integrated agriculture are mostly fad, the direction is 100% correct. don't expect things to remain peaceful, however, because once your model is proven, you'll be opposed and attacked by authorities.

www.theatlantic.com...

edit: another, more useful link: www.newswithviews.com...

someone will always make up more 'stringent' regulations you can't possibly fulfill while agribusiness will have the lawyers, the money and former personell in key positions to circumvent them. if all else fails, they can send CPS or any other alphabet soup agency. heck, even declaring an emergency would leave you forcibly evacuated and displaced, like these hundreds of thousands of African refugees in camps. in the end they'll use psychobabble to blame the situation on you of course...

prepping only increases the odds of survival, the risk is so great, however that survival itself appears improbable no matter the preparation, a reality few people are willing to acknowledge. the opportunity to prep is rather limited already for the majority, so i wouldn't count on ever reaching 'critical mass' before endgame.
edit on 2011.9.11 by Long Lance because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Long Lance
i agree that moving out is a desireable solution and even though i believe that many of these supposedly innovative approaches to integrated agriculture are mostly fad, the direction is 100% correct. don't expect things to remain peaceful, however, because once your model is proven, you'll be opposed and attacked by authorities.

They don't have the manpower to raid everyone. As far as urban farming is concerned, the government can't have the capacity to raid more than probably 5% of the population at any one time, tops. That's the whole reason why it's so important for as many people as possible to do it. The more people who do it, the more targets the government is given, and the thinner they have to stretch themselves, trying to oppress everyone.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Originally posted by petrus4

They don't have the manpower to raid everyone. As far as urban farming is concerned, the government can't have the capacity to raid more than probably 5% of the population at any one time, tops.

the question is whether as much 5% have the ability to become self-sufficient, isn't it? of course everyone must strive to reduce dependency on the monetary trade system, so i'd really rather have 95% growing 5% of their needs rather than the other way around, since people would then at least be acquainted with the concept and stand a better chance on the long run AND they'd be hard pressed to raid literally everyone.

of course, they don't really need to attack everyone or even 5% for that matter, al they have to do is drive them into illegality, at which point the audience becomes very small. outlaw seed trading on a small scale, private basis and the whole effort is essentially nicked in the bud, people who still go ahead will have to conceal their plantations, etc.

like Digital Restriction (DRM) has shown, a mechanism need not be technically effective to influence behaviour. get 90% and the rest becomes vulnerable automatically. this scenario isn't hypothetical, i agree though, that mainstream prepping would be difficult to suppress, not that it matters since the likelihood of it happening is so slim, so everyone contemplate the remaining options under the premise of a hostile, manipulated majority.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
interesting vids

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
The real issue is that the bankers control the worlds money supply. No currency that I know of is printed and issued that does not have an interest rate attached to it. That means the people and government will always owe more money than money in circulation.

Supposedly its to keep inflation down but this could have been easily accomplished by tying/fixing money to some rare commodity as they did in the old days with silver and gold. Now its paper money and has been like that for half a century.

Even with paper money standing on its own, I am not sure we would necessarily have inflation. Monopoly game money does not inflate while you play, does it? Its all about supply and demand of goods and services, not the supply of money in relation to goods and services.

Since bankers(those who have a stake in the central banks) control the money supply it means they theoritically have unlimited funds at their dispossal and they can unoffcially issue money just to bribe politicians without that money going through the normal loops. Well, eventually it trickles down after politicians spend it or send it to some offshore account.

The rothschild family is the prime conspirator, but these people serve as servants to the european nobility and the roman catholic pope., Monarchies are not a thing of the past, they simply switched from rulling overtly to rulling covertly.

Lastly the big corporations are a tool of the elite to bring about the NWO. Its like a well lubricated engine working in harmony among themselves with secret official meetings and unofficial gatherings. Then governments which are bought and paid for by the elite, appear to follow the popular vote pattern just to keep people in a state of apathy and confusion. The media knows its a big show of nonsense but everyone is getting paid and could not care less, those that care get fired for "incompetance". National Security is the best way to keep secrets when conducting official treachery. You have to sign non-disclosure agrements to get access to such records and disclosing information is grounds for dismisal, loss of benefits and retirement, jail time and perhaps even death.

I see no way of preventing the nwo from creating a one world government without some form of resistance. It could be passive or it could be violent. Either way people need to have good information before committing themselves to a cause.

top topics

join