It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember 911 A Request to ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Out of respect for the men and women that we lost on that day 10 years ago. Could we maintain a day of conspiracy silence. For those that are no longer with us? No posts about what we do or don't believe. But an undeniable respect for those that were lost. It saddens me to no end that people cannot give the conspiracy of 911 one day to take the back burner and respect all of the people that died that day. A day of silence

I think that there are so many things wrong with the story of 911. However people lost their lives that day a lot of people. And every year about this time I stop thinking about what my opinions are on what I believe happened that day. And begin to realize that there is a hole in my heart and an utter sadness when I think about the people that lost their lives that day.

It doesn't matter what happened that day, whether it's the truth or a lie. I take time on this day to put that to the side and remember the people that lost their, Dads, Moms, Sons, Daughter, Friends, Fiance's, Granparents, and Friends.

I personally take this day to reflect on the sadness I felt that day and every year on 911.

As a respect to those people. I put my theories to the side. Bow my head and say a prayer for everyone that lost their soul that day. Living and deceased.

I ask that in memory of those people. Put your theories to rest for just one day and remember not the reason but the people that we lost that day.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I don't want to be the one to say this but i will since this is internet.

This is the same as not going to school on this day. But in reality we go to school, and take a 1 minute bow of silence out of respect. I mean yes this day will desirve respect, however things like conspiracys must live on.

Also who knows what kind of things will go on if we aren't here discussing it all.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anttyk47

This is the same as not going to school on this day. But in reality we go to school, and take a 1 minute bow of silence out of respect. I mean yes this day will desirve respect, however things like conspiracys must live on.

Also who knows what kind of things will go on if we aren't here discussing it all.

Your point would be?

I know pay more attention in grammer class....

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

Thanks for your insult! I didn't realize we are all build like you to have perfect grammer even with paying attention during english class!

My point:It's nice, but we should be real.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by bftroop

For what it is worth, ATS is going to have a moment of silence... Though he says tomorrow. Not sure if he means today....

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 11-9-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet

Originally posted by Anttyk47

Your point would be?

I know pay more attention in grammer class....

And your lesson??

If you want to be a wise a$$, learn to spell grammar.

Still feeling smug with yourself?
edit on 11-9-2011 by CitizenNum287119327 because: i can

new topics

top topics

join