It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome): A Great Global SCAM

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 07:29 PM
link   
www.centrexnews.com...

SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome):
A Great Global SCAM
by Leonard G. Horowitz, D.M.D., M.A., M.P.H.

Author of thirteen books including the national bestseller,
Emerging Viruses: AIDS & Ebola-Nature, Accident or Intentional? and
Death in the Air: Globalism, Terrorism and Toxic Warfare

www.tetrahedron.org
04 April 2003

Abstract

Rather than a public health emergency, the "Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome," generally called SARS, is best diagnosed as a "Sickening and Repulsive Scam." This article argues that this unprecedented viral attack is, alternatively, an ingenious social experiment featuring institutionalized bioterrorism for widespread psycho-social control. The outcome of this experiment, whether it leads to population reduction or not, depends on you.

Background

You are about to read much neglected truths pertaining to this bizarre new pneumonia-like illness called SARS. Authorities explain this acronym for Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome as simply the latest threat in an ongoing series of attacks on humanity by mysteriously mutating "super-germs." Yet, a careful study of this multi-disciplinary subject reveals something amiss far more insidious and deadly than SARS. This spreading scourge of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome stretching from Asia to North America has all the earmarks of a novel social experiment in population manipulation aimed to culture the mass mind for the arrival of "the Big One"-a biological agent that will facilitate decimation of approximately a third to half of the world's population, in keeping with current official population reduction objectives.

Naturally you would be disinclined to believe the above sentence. Open-mindedness in this domain threatens exposure to a "Twilight Zone" of knowledge in which reality is far stranger than fiction. Your first instinct, therefore, might be to close this page in favor of the next SARS site that promises more of the standard treatments broadcast on every official news page and government report on this subject. But, if you choose to have your worldview shattered by considering the little known truths surrounding Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome, then continue reading. . . .

"No great epidemic has ever evolved divorced from major socio-political upheaval."

Leonard G. Horowitz, D.M.D., M.A., M.P.H.

Emerging Viruses presentation, 1996

Introduction

My name is Dr. Leonard Horowitz, and I will be your SARS tour guide on this website. As a Harvard graduate in public health, and expert in the fields of medical sociology, behavioral science, and emerging diseases, I am best known for my work exposing the man-made origin of HIV/AIDS in the national bestselling book, Emerging Viruses: AIDS & Ebola-Nature, Accident or Intentional? (Tetrahedron Press, 1998; 1-888-508-4787; www.healthyworlddistributing.com...) This was my tenth book that American grassroots activists, medical physicians and scientists included, made a national bestseller. U.S. Government documents that I reprinted for the first time for the world to see were strong endorsements for this work. Included here are stunning and tragic contracts under which numerous AIDS-like and Ebola-like viruses were bioengineered by the U.S. Army's 6th leading biological weapons contractor-Litton Bionetics - a medical subsidiary of the mega-military weapons contractor called Litton Industries. You can get free information on this man-made vaccine-transmitted theory of AIDS at www.originofAIDS.com.... Here I focus your attention on SARS, and what mainstream sources of information are withholding about this new pandemic.

This narrative was written immediately following my return from Total Health 2003 - an alternative medical conference in Toronto, Canada, held March 27-30, 2003. I landed in Toronto the day that SARS began dominating front page headlines in every major newspaper in the country. Five consecutive days of unprecedented media blitz in Canada's largest city over the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome left the entire population frightened and bewildered.

Having been well-trained in media health promotion and persuasion methods from my behavioral science studies at Harvard University, I concluded that something akin to a social experiment was underway. With SARS, people were being frightened beyond reason, I realized. The classic definition of phobia was being manifested on a social, if not global, scale.

Surely the SARS death rate, approximately 3%, was insufficient cause for such widespread panic. The media successfully whipped the Canadian population into a trembling mass of masked and quarantined "sheeple." Officials were forced to direct the closing of hospitals, restaurants, schools, and workplaces with only two deaths reported at the onset of the media onslaught. Within a few days, more than a thousand healthcare workers volunteered for home quarantine because of SARS. Otherwise, they faced legal arrest and incarceration as advised by the World Health Organization. You will find many of these reports from Canada's daily newspapers, documenting these facts, as well as incoming American press reports, in the archive files of this website.

Mission

I have dedicated this website to examining the social and political implications, as well as the correlates (i.e., things related to) and antecedents (i.e., factors or events that predated or precipitated) this new SARS pandemic. By examining this illness's etiology, which lies more in the realm of global politics, corporate profits, and population control, than elsewhere, this information offers educated people an alternative to the fright and irrational behaviors promulgated by "mainstream" propagandists including news sources and health officials better known as "spin doctors."

Most intelligent persons will conclude from the following information that this new microbial attack was premeditated and precedent-setting. In other words, SARS is a well orchestrated social experiment.

Who is behind this SARS madness? I accept the risk of triggering your "conspiracy theory" buttons by identifying the widely recognized "global military - medical - petrochemical - pharmaceutical cartel" as the only suspect that can wield the powers necessary to effect these frightening outcomes.

Although you may find it comforting to simply consider this a conspiracy theory, I view SARS is a huge conspiracy with very few witting villains. Clearly, what you are witnessing is a well organized terror campaign carried out by mostly well-meaning, yet grossly ignorant, "authorities" - medically indoctrinated and virtually hypnotized "Manchurian candidates" if you will allow me to postulate.

Indeed, people are dying from SARS. Yet, I diagnose this illness, by medical-sociological parameters, as a grotesque scam perpetrated for a greater purpose than simply fueling a multi-billion dollar "cottage health industry," as some analysts have written.

Alternatively, I propose that Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome, may be best diagnosed by SARS's telltale dependence on the propaganda used to herald its presence, prompt hysteria, and broadly engage social and economic resources. In military intelligence circles this is called standard "psychological operations" (PSYOPs).

I further suggest this fright's likeliest purpose is in facilitating evolving economic and political agendas that ultimately include targeting approximately half the world's current population for elimination. Much of this will be accomplished, not with SARS, but quite effectively and efficiently by the widely anticipated "Big One" discussed later on this website in a feature article written for the Associated Press by Emma Ross.

"[T]here's fame, fortune, and big budgets in sounding the 'emerging infection' alarm and warning of our terrible folly in being unprepared."

Michael Fumento, National Post, March 28, 2003

This concept of a microbiological Armageddon is not new to most readers. "Experts" have been predicting the arrival of a super-plague for decades. What is HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS about the mysterious and terrifying arrival of SARS is its timing. It arrived virtually synchronous with the global war on terrorism, and the Anglo-American war with Iraq. This is pathognomonic (i.e., symptomatic and characteristic) of what is predicted and explained in the book, Death in the Air: Globalism, Terrorism and Toxic Warfare (Tetrahedron Publishing Group, 2001; www.healthyworlddistributing.com...), a prophetically-titled text that predated the 9-11 attacks on America by several months, and provides a contextual analysis of this current condition and spreading plague of phobic deception.

This work, and this SARS website, in essence, offers insight into the broad application of a new form of institutionalized "bioterrorism" consistent with state sponsored biological warfare. Saddam Hussein is said to have exposed populations in his and adjacent lands with biological and chemical weapons of mass destruction. These advancing infectious disease attacks in North America are sanctioned by medical-pharmaceutical and allied military industrialists. They complement the global "War on Terrorism," and bioterror-influenced culture, as additionally profitable, population-controlling, threats.

Perceiving Harsh Reality Versus Generally Promoted Myths

What lay persons view as ever increasing madness in the world around them, is eerily consistent with earlier globalist think tank recommendations for the development and deployment, in the new millennium, of "conflicts short of war," and "economic substitutes for standard militarization." These developments were adequately detailed and referenced in Death in the Air: Globalism, Terrorism, and Toxic Warfare (www.healthyworlddistributing.com...). As compared with the first and second world wars, these smaller, more manageable, and better controlled conflicts, orchestrated events, and state sponsored threats, were consistently selected options among foreign policy makers and government officials beginning in the late 1960s.

Henry Kissinger, for instance, as National Security Advisor (NSA) under Richard Nixon, oversaw foreign policy while considering Third World population reduction "necessities" for the U.S., Britain, Germany, and other allies. This Bush nominee to direct the 9-11 conspiracy investigation, a reputed war criminal, then selected the option to have the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) develop biological weapons, according to the U.S. Congressional Record of 1975. Among these biologicals were germs far deadlier than the SARS agent (thought to be a strain of coronavirus). Under Kissinger's watch as NSA, influenza and parainfluenza viruses were, for example, recombined with quick acting leukemia viruses (acute lymphocytic leukemia) to deliver a weapon that potentially spread cancer like the flu. (More on this later.) These incredible realities have been generally neglected, if not officially secreted.

Weapons selections like these continue to the present day not simply by radical terrorist groups, but also among a handful of military cartel industrialists that continue to sell weapons of mass destruction to those who can afford them.

These conflicts short of major wars like WWI and WWII, and war economy substitutes (such as the "War on AIDS," "War on Crime," "War on Drugs," "War on Terrorism," "War on Cancer," the environmental protection movement, and the "Star Wars" Strategic Defense Initiative, all require sophisticated propaganda programs employing fear campaigns for social acceptance and popular support. These PSYOPS for command and control warfare (C2W), military and behavior experts correctly advise, best support a well-defined rapidly evolving "Revolution in Military Affairs" (RMA) which is synonymous to a the evolution into "a form of human slavery" in which the captives-the world's population, including you and your loved ones-would not perceive this enslavement.

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 07:12 AM
link   
here's the thing...i'm here to read up on SARS because a friend in Philly says it's landed on the east coast...but goodness there are like eighty topics about it. I think it was Zion--or some other mod who knows, that said read the other topics before you make a topic. your topic could have easily fit into DragonRider's about Dubya's declaration. it would make this discussion more interesting--specially on the conspriacy tip...so i'ma post a link to this story in that topic...but i had to b*tch about it first...what can i say...tragically female.

join