It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rockefeller Reveals 9/11 FRAUD to Aaron Russo

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Truth shall be known, thank you God....

thank You

thank you

www.youtube.com...

America: Freedom to Fascism Filmmaker Aaron Russo has exposed first-hand knowledge of the elite global agenda during a video interview and live on Alex Jones' nationally-syndicated radio show.

Nick Rockefeller told Russo about the plan to microchip the population, warned him about 'an event that would allow us to invade Afghanistan and Iraq' some eleven months before 9/11 and foretold the fact that the 'War on Terror' would be a hoax wherein soldiers would be looking in caves for non-existant enemies.

Rockefeller also tried to recruit Aaron Russo to the Council on Foreign Relations during the tenure of their friendship. Now, a picture send by the Russo family verifies that friendship and strengthens evidence of the global agenda which Rockefeller related to the filmmaker so frankly during their private conversations.

Russo goes in-depth for first time on the astounding admissions of Nick Rockefeller, including his prediction of 9/11 and the war on terror hoax, the Rockefeller's creation of women's lib, and the elite's ultimate plan for world population reduction and a microchipped society

In the full interview, available on Google Video, Aaron begins by describing how the draconian and mafia tactics of Chicago police woke him up to the fact that America wasn't free after his nightclub was routinely raided and he was forced to pay protection money.

Aaron and Alex then cover a broad range of topics including the private run for profit federal reserve, Aaron's experience in the late 80's with the IRS when they retroactively passed laws to punish silver and gold traders, the real meaning of the word "democracy," what really happened on 9/11 and Aaron's relationship with Nick Rockefeller, who personally tried to recruit him on behalf of the CFR.

Aaron also relates how Rockefeller told him that the elite created women's liberation to destroy the family and how they want to ultimately microchip and control the entire population. Rockefeller also told Russo, before 9/11, that an unexpected "event" would catalyze the U.S. to invade Afghanistan and Iraq.

After you watch this, please check out the full 69-minute interview

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

This is old news, and not sure i trust anything that comes from the head of the illuminati.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
This may be old news but it was a good reinforcing interview.

Thanks for sharing.

S+F

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Pretty interesting he mentioned Hugo chavez, and coincidentally he's battling cancer i believe? interesting. good find

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Initially i thought he was telling the truth. But the more this video passed, the more you can see signs of deception, to say the least.

Though a lot of what he is saying is true, or at least he believes it to be true.

Interesting video though, i guess, excluding the potential legitimacy issue...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

I watched this interview before and now that I see it again I think....why did Rockeffeler seek to contact Russo..?

These Rockefellers do nothing by chance and he must have known that Russo would never join the 'party', so if Russo is not making this all up why did Rockefeller tell Russo all of these secrets....what is the strategy behind it?

edit on 11/9/2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Yeah this interview is great everytime someone posts a thread about it.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Remember that they were once friends who shared deep conversations with each other about life, politics and business. Rockefeller felt he could could persuade Russo to eventually join the CFR with enough incentives. But he underestimated how much Russo valued Truth and Freedom.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
i love to hear the Truth

feels good...

all shall be known one way or another, all hidden truths will be revealed by 2012...

hidden in plain sight sometimes, nobody has to listen or see it, people can deny it too...

lol

but

truth is truth

use your intuition, not any programming or thinking, use your spirit

out of mind and into spirit

hugs

i'll let you in on a couple...

we are not alone, never were..lol, we have a large cosmic family...

isn't this reality amazing,,,,heaven and hell in one reality..

all a choice huh..

oh and you will never die, if your body ends you will then see your true self

lol

thank you

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
learn....forgive...evolve

oh and hugs

i forgive ALL that is, thank you

thank you

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
big stuff going on

THANK YOU

thank you

Disclosure Imminent? Two Underground NWO Bases Destroyed
www.divinecosmos.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
focus, focus, focus

like a lazerbeam...

end the fed

thank you

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
all hidden truths revealed

learn, forgive, evolve

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
TRUTH SHALL BE KNOWN....

do you desire truth?

can you handle it?

William Cooper - CNN Interview, 1992

www.youtube.com...#!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I can't find any proof that Nick Rockefeller is connected at all to TPTB Rockefeller family

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Very few know the real numbers but a large piece of America already has a microchip implanted in them.

You'll see a whopper of a story in 2012 about that. Imagine if China figured out DOD was putting 910mhz RFID's into GI's. China puts a satellite into Orbit and pulsates a signal at juuuust the right frequency/pulse to generate a magnetic field that drops those GI's white blood cell counts and they all start dropping dead....

Boy wouldn't that be a story...national security risk you'd want to keep quiet? Putting RFID's secretly in Americans may in the end.......be our demise.

It's already been done.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

thanks for sharing

truth feels good, i pray everyone wakes up so we can change the game to that of utopia on earth

it is possible

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
the fed should be known by all so people can make an educated decision on wether it serves us or not....

please abolish the fed..

thank you

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Old thread, but I flagged so more people can see this stuff. America was sold out a long time ago. It freakin makes me sad to think about my brothers and sisters still living a lie. Wake up and think for yourself. Ask the question...who will benefit from war, race warefare...all this divide and conquer rhetoric that you see on TV? Then your eyes will be open....open to shed tears for your race.....the human race that is.

The enemy is clear as the day, if you truly give a hoot. Keep blaming the puppets if you want to, but it doesn't change a thing. Forget your ego and wanting to be right....think about your children and fight the true enemy. The only satan that exists are suit wearing bastards that are taking your freedoms away while you cheer them on. Look at your education system...did you know that america signed an agreement with russia during the cold war to merge curriculums? America is a communist state and you don't even know it. Heck, you'll deny it with your life if it comes to that, but you'll be wrong. Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!

Turn that TV off and read...then and only then will you truly be free to think for yourself.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join