It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't stop drinking organic lemonade!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Is it dangerous?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Yeah, say goodbye to your enamel.

she loved to suck on lemons.

edit on 11-9-2011 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisisnotaname
Is it dangerous?

Hurry, give the lemonade to me. There is not much time!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

edit on 11-9-2011 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Yeah, say goodbye to your enamel. she loved to suck on lemons.

oh dear, citrus in general... and sugar... cigarettes... wine... all these things do bad things to teeth....
Though I have to say....
Mummies still have them from back in the day...
Does that mean that the human-used chemicals and pesticides and what-nots that are placed on and in these foods and smokes that nowadays do harmful things to teeth?
And do you know that people are allergic to these chemicals? I am one of them, even though no one believes me... I can't eat raw carrots or my mouth swells and gets itchy... the same allergic reaction I get when I eat soybeans or soy sauce (on my rice or sushi).

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Personally, I think Arizona's half and half pink lemonade/tea is the greatest beverage I've drank in a while

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Same here! I suddenly went nuts with the stuff lately..don't know what's gotten into me! And limeade!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
If anyone from California has ever been to a "Fresh & Easy" I suggest you buy their Organic Strawberry Lemonade,,, I am addicted to that stuff, its so good it's like a drug! LoL

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Organic or not, pesticides and herbicides aside,
the lemonade is basically lemons with sugar.
Sugar, organic or not, has NO NUTRITIONAL BENIFIT and the lemons are not something that should be taken in constantly. I am no expert but i do know that(as mentioned above) it will ruin your teeth. That's not to say you cannot have it. It's good, just not... in an addictive sort of way

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by thisisnotaname

i hear that....i cut mine 25% lemonaid to 75% RO water......still delicious , and a lot cheaper

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Maybe your body's crying out for extra vit C for some reason?

Sometimes we're addicted to certain things because our body wants it.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I make my own lemonade. Honey ginger lemonade, it rocks. Don't need sugar. Agave works well also.

I can't make it organic, though. I've never seen a organic lemon in my life.

I need to go to the store and get stuff to make it but football starts in ten minutes or so and this is the only weekend I get the NFL redzone, so I'm not going anywhere for a few hours. Sad, but true.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Love lemonaide and Limeaide
squeeze your own its better for you
Nothing better on a hot summer day !

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Anttyk47

Sugar might not be that good, but you can substitute sugar with maple syrup, and organic Grade C maple syrup has a lot of minerals in it.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
My recent favorite lemonade was made with fresh squeezed lemons, simple syrup and rosemary. I had never heard of rosemary in lemonade before, but I've ended up making it several times since I first tried it because it was just that good.

You could also add kiwi flavored syrup to lemonade or kiwi syrup + watermelon puree.
Of course during the summer another option is to combine 1 container of simply lemon/simply lemonade with 1 bottle of Bacardi razz and a few mashed up frozen raspberries.

new topics

top topics

join