It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Internet has spoken!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
As I am a believer that MSM and the Gov pay close attention to Conspiracy sites such as this one. I feel and have noticed a really odd thing lately.

To me it seems as though the MSM and Gov are trying to Debunk a lot of conspiracy theories lately. Over the past year you see it hear and there. But within the last week. There have been releases of information from the Main Stream Media that have me questioning them even more.

1. Pictures of the Moon and the proof of the landing there. Why would they do this now?

2. Cheney admitting he gave the order to shoot down flight in PA.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Some times the truth takes awhile to come out,
and the truth can be scary to some.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
#1) Could that have something to do with the NASA mission that recently launched to take a deeper look at the moon? There was also discussion about the landing site being preserved if other countries were to go to the moon.

#2) If you saw the Nat Geo special interview with President Bush about 9/11 you would have heard him say that he authorized the military to shoot down any other aircraft that would pose a threat on that day. He even indicated that he thought that Flight 97 was shot down until they got confirmation of what happened. (Just reporting what I saw on the special, not stating that I believe the story)

As far as 3 and 4 go, well, I don't have much for those, maybe someone else does.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
They are in business to provide stories about what people are talking about...

...as for the debunking; the MSM are puppets of the true rulers of this planet, so...divide and conquer...

S.O.P.

S&F

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TSearchX
#1) Could that have something to do with the NASA mission that recently launched to take a deeper look at the moon? There was also discussion about the landing site being preserved if other countries were to go to the moon.

#2) If you saw the Nat Geo special interview with President Bush about 9/11 you would have heard him say that he authorized the military to shoot down any other aircraft that would pose a threat on that day. He even indicated that he thought that Flight 97 was shot down until they got confirmation of what happened. (Just reporting what I saw on the special, not stating that I believe the story)

As far as 3 and 4 go, well, I don't have much for those, maybe someone else does.

I did not catch the Nat Geo special. But that was within the last couple of weeks that, that was aired. Has he ever admitted it before? To my knowledge no.

For some reason I also find this odd. Concerning the moon. That the U.S. has considered the moon a no fly zone? Odd I know.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Wow they released cockpit recordings???

Did this not get posted on ATS yet?? That vid only has 13 views...

I think the push against conspiracy theorists is people waking up more and more, they are trying to push harder against those who want to know the truth
edit on 11-9-2011 by morder1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by morder1

I believe Ats has the cockpit to tower recordings somewhere here.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by morder1
Wow they released cockpit recordings???

Did this not get posted on here yet? Im watching it now...

I heard these cockpit recordings this morning, and I swear I had heard them at some point in the past, either that, or I had a de ja vu

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by bftroop

Just wanted to post the video from that special. Start at around 14:00 to see what I saw. I'm not trying to knock your original post, it is very good. Just trying to look at all sides here.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

The conversation with Betty on the first plane has already been released. Fox has been using it in their "Timeline of Terror" special for the past couple of years and has been airing it again this year as well. That portion of the video just had additional recordings of the conversation that the person talking to Betty had with ATC. I don't recognize the rest of the recordings though.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
From OP:

1. Pictures of the Moon and the proof of the landing there. Why would they do this now?

Maybe they did this now so they could implement the No Fly Zone around the moon at the end of the month

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TSearchX
reply to post by bftroop

Just wanted to post the video from that special. Start at around 14:00 to see what I saw. I'm not trying to knock your original post, it is very good. Just trying to look at all sides here.

I wanted to see that documentary. I did not know he openly admitted good for him. I knew that's what happened that day to the PA plane. And if that's what he did he was correct in doing that.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I think sites like ATC will eventually stem a momentum for government to be more transparent. If their are aliens, comets whatever, I think most people could deal with it. Maybe I am wrong.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by bftroop

Excellent observation OP. S+F

None of this is coincidence. TPTB know that the internet has become a medium for the truth, so they are doing everything in their power to reverse that.
edit on 11-9-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I honestly don't think they really care what 'Conspiracy Theorists' know or don't know.
They are counting on the mayority to perpetuate this whole life changing event, and more than anything, they want young people and their kids to keep this very much alive for many years to come. Indoctrination at its finest.
Already there is talk of special classes in Kindergarten to teach the tots what a cruel world this is.
THAT is true brainwashing. :shk:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
This would be a departure from their usual methods and tactics of spreading their own completely ridiculous conspiracy theories, which themselves can make it far easier to distract from, and discredit legitimate theories.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by bftroop

I have a question.

May be irrelevant but is this right that NSA is controlling the hole internet ?

I'd appreciate an answer.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Cheney said a while back that he gave the order to shoot the plane down, I don't think they did though because the plane had already crashed when they got the order.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
reply to post by bftroop

I have a question.

May be irrelevant but is this right that NSA is controlling the hole internet ?

I'd appreciate an answer.
Given that the US government(DARPA) created the internet, I would not be surprised if they had a means of control; or at a minimum, the means to monitor the whole thing.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by bftroop

I have thought the same thing. Especially about NASA/Elenin and the recent moon pics. I mean, c'mon... if they've had clearer images from Apollo missions all along, why wait 40 years. Geez.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join