It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think one of the terrorists of 9/11 was an alien. Another one was a girl with two red pigtails.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I am just saying this because I channeled it and saw it in a vision. Can I be on Fox news?

What is the point of this thread? I can put on a suit and tie, I can put on a military looking uniform, I can stand in front of an American flag. Do you believe me?-----------

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
If this thread was a potato, it'd be a potato.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmamaknows
I am just saying this because I channeled it and saw it in a vision. Can I be on Fox news?

What is the point of this thread? I can put on a suit and tie, I can put on a military looking uniform, I can stand in front of an American flag. Do you believe me?-----------

So you are positively sure that you witnessed Pipi Longstocking and ET hijack one of the flights? I believe you. Baaaaaa!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Thank you all for your kind support. And a real patriotic cheer for all the first responders!

Good night. --------------------------

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmamaknows

Anytime. Just tell me who to blame and where to send my donation.
"Baaaa."

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmamaknows

I'm just saying I had a vision. it was you getting hit by a bus. That'll get ya on fox news !
I always thought those dang aliens were behind it !!!

fyi,I don't believe you haha.

edit on 11-9-2011 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join