It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On 9/11/11, MSM Scrambles to Create An Anniversary Terrorist (Scapegoat) Drama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

^ read the article and notice they're not really saying anything, except they suspect 3 unidentified ARAB-Americans may or may no be involved in some kind of plo

but that they're not really sure if the Americans are even in USA or not. yet, New York Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly said " The threat has been identified as being credible and specific and uncorroborated."

apparently mainstream media's trying hard, real hard to come up with a story to suggest 10 yrs later, muslims are still plotting to terrorizing NYC like 9/11.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Yep... fear keeps the masses in line..

Can anyone can explain how information can be credible, if its unconfirmed? Sounds like newspeak to me

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by morder1
reply to post by ignant

Yep... fear keeps the masses in line..

Can anyone can explain how information can be credible, if its unconfirmed? Sounds like newspeak to me

The "credible" part is most likely from the a gov. organization, the "unconfirmed" is because that organization hasn't carried out the false flag just yet. Giving us a heads up this time?

Watch out the Boogeyman's gonna get'cha.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Oh, this is good. From the same "news" story:

In Washington, Police Chief Cathy Lanier reported that "suspicious activity and suspicious vehicle reporting sky-rocketed last night."

Yeah, they've been scaring the #### out people with these vague unconfirmed and uncorroborated threats for days now. Little wonder every idiot in the city is reporting suspicious activity and suspicious vehicles.

Well--see something, say something....
edit on 9/11/2011 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Are we going to start having a false flag *cough
* I mean 'terrorist' attack every 10th anniversary of 9/11 now? I guess the sheep aren't bleeting enough for TPTB, and it's time they, once again, inject that new fear. Gotta keep the Baaa Baaaa Baaa nice and loud.

Can you tell I call BS on this attack?

edit on 11-9-2011 by Ranthenae because: spelling

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Someone on this forum a day or 2 ago stated that they would say that the next terrorist would be american.. They stated something along the lines as it could be your neighbor or something of that nature...

Its interesting that CT people get alot of flack for being stupid but in the end we are right on alot of things.. I can probably make a history book on how right CT people are compared to mainstream people....

Oh for the record You are all now on watch.. I will goto the FIB if i notice anything odd around here.. I am sure they would like to beat the likes of you guys up in Liberty City...
(yes stupid joke pun intended since we are talking about fictional things now arent we?)
edit on 9/11/2011 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join