posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:28 PM
Originally posted by regor77
. . . Can't honestly say what i feel might be on the way just have a feeling of some sort of impending situation that will have some profound effect.
. . .
1. How many of you have seen the following map via John Moore?
His You Tube links are available here:
Original presentation with the "Navy map."
2. How many of you are living in areas that the map shows to become innundated/underwater?
3. Those of you living in those areas . . . does that map and the Hopi Elders' map at
showing essentially very similar innundations . . . raise your anxiety levels, distress levels at all?
4. If so, how much?
5. If not, why not?
6. To what degree do how many folks believe such maps to be more or less valid but not likely in the near future?
7. To what degree do how many folks believe such maps to be valid and that such events will most likely occur in the next 1-20 years (when would you
8. How many or what % of your closer social network do you think are basically walking around in denial as a way to avoid or cope with anxieties about
BTW, I have a Native American bro. who's heritage is also in the same two tribes who may be able to verify John Moore's map through a tribal bro who
saw the same map in his Navy career. We haven't quite tracked him down, yet.