It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you understand what is going on?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by sepermeru

Then why post at all, you say. For attention, someone suggests, which is amusing -- what, is it your first time on the internet or something? Are we all posting for some kind of prize? Everyone posting wants attention, to their ideas, their perceptions, their emotions, their philosophies, their religions, their politics -- that's the point of human interaction, to pay attention to these things about each other. Denigrating the very idea just makes you someone less interesting to interact with. It doesn't put you above the people who are trying to communicate with each other about matters which can (amazingly enough) be substantial and delicate at the same time.

The post that refers to you seeking attention was from me. I still feel the same way as when I posted it before. Go back and read your own opening post.

You beg to ask if people would put their lives on the line by answering if they know something or if they don't. What makes you think that anybody in the know would answer the question to you honestly in an open forum that the entire world can read? Possibly putting themselves in danger.

While you have not said if you "KNOW" anything definately or not, you are fishing, to see if anybody truely does.

And yes, your thread is amusing. It gives you no real answers from anybody, who would be telling you the truth anyway. You are not getting any information other that what you already think a persons answer might be.

Pretty much, as per the replies, you're right back where you started before you even started this thread.

Bravo!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
And whats even funnier is if he didnt see that coming, I doubt he really knows a thing.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
reply to post by sepermeru

I have absolutely no idea what the hell is going on. That's part of the reason I am here, to figure things out.

Me either and me too.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose

The post that refers to you seeking attention was from me. I still feel the same way as when I posted it before. Go back and read your own opening post.

You don't seem to have read it at all, so perhaps you should take your own advice.

You beg to ask if people would put their lives on the line by answering if they know something or if they don't. What makes you think that anybody in the know would answer the question to you honestly in an open forum that the entire world can read? Possibly putting themselves in danger.

Again, this makes no sense if you actually read what I wrote. I clearly was not asking anyone to give the answer. I was asking if anyone felt they had one they were too afraid to post, not for them to actually post it.

While you have not said if you "KNOW" anything definately or not, you are fishing, to see if anybody truely does.

No, I'm just lonely and sad, and trying to find whatever common ground I can with other human beings who may think and feel like me, and similarly feel too constrained to be fully open about our conclusions.

And yes, your thread is amusing. It gives you no real answers from anybody, who would be telling you the truth anyway. You are not getting any information other that what you already think a persons answer might be.

I'm glad my thread brought a smile or laugh into your day. Again, if you do what you've ordered me to do, and read my actual posts, perhaps you'll see how little sense you're making. It's quite clear I wasn't seeking information or analysis or answers. That's why the thread is in this particular forum. I'm sorry it has only been useful to you as a form of amusement, though I'm glad you got something out of it. You might be a bit confused, however -- perhaps you should try keeping in mind that something which seems pointless to you can actually be meaningful and satisfying to others, as this discussion has been for me.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sepermeru
If you do, then you're not going to post about it.

You know better. You know if you're right, if the pieces you're putting together -- in lurkerland, or here in the trenches -- are fitting the way you're seeing them fit, then unless you're ready to die you couldn't possibly risk posting about it on the internet. You might even feel it's too dangerous to talk to anyone about at all.

I just want to know, yes or no -- do you fit this description? Are you someone who is seeing, understanding, and knowing better than to speak? If you are then you'll know what I mean, and if you don't know what I mean, then you are not...paying...attention.

There are too many things to say, one wouldn't even know where to start. And even if you try, people will tell you that you don't belong here. So much energy used, and end of the day - it goes back to zero. It's not as if one is being selfish, but fact is, everyone has been given the same opportunity - they just chose to ignore. So ride it out. Maybe this is how it's meant to be. One can only do so much...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
YES...
1) We pay people...to tell us what to do....fact.
2) We pay people ...to keep secrets from us...fact
3) We pay for everything...including War and technology that can destroy the planet...fact.
4) We pay to keep other people starving....fact

Of course we wont do anything about it because we will blame the rich....but we are the one's who make them rich....so we are to blame.

They play thier games and we are nothing so don't worry they don't care what you and I say.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sentience365
So for those of you who are "in the know," would you say we're living in the most sensitive times in recent history (vague time-frame I know) or are we nowhere close to "the great definitive event?" Whatever said event may be can you elaborate at least to its intended or eventual purpose?

Well, *if* my theory is remotely on the right track and assuming a certain limit to what we can all tolerate, I would say that perhaps the game is nearing a reset. A reset would cause some level of major disruption that would allow the "players" to reorganize, etc. and start over.

But there is really no way of knowing that for sure. It's too big and pervasive to do anything but guess.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

Man them reptians that came in the cometship were some kind of tasty. I know more than I will ever say lets leave it at that.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sentience365
So for those of you who are "in the know," would you say we're living in the most sensitive times in recent history (vague time-frame I know) or are we nowhere close to "the great definitive event?" Whatever said event may be can you elaborate at least to its intended or eventual purpose?
edit on 11-9-2011 by Sentience365 because: (no reason given)

We are indeed living in one of the most sensitive times. I don't know if it is a blessing, or a curse, to be able to witness all the past and coming events. At times, I do think that those who have passed away, are luckier than us who are still alive. For thousands of years, the game was played according to the plan. Everything - everything on this planet was designed to serve one purpose - and one purpose only. Our whole lives, we are being socially engineered for it. The last protection was over and done with, more than a thousand years ago. Waiting, and waiting... the cat is waiting to come out and play. And how the time has come. And how it will take the inhabitants of planet earth by surprise. Such a brilliant plot. Highly intelligent being. It was about him all along. If only he could have chosen otherwise. But yes, that is the beauty of freewill. And yet, we are the ones who have to pay for the consequences of his decision. I guess I did play my part, albeit unwillingly. But I'm not playing nor am I paying anymore. I'm going to break free. Or die trying.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Its best to say least when someone asks. its best to say most when you are alone.

it doesnt matter. Life is a beautiful thing.. enjoy it, experience it, and if you get the chance, make history of it.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

I'm interested in this theory you have. Would we be nearing a reset because people are becoming more aware of "the plan" so to speak?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Isn't it common knowledge we are on the precipice of the coming of the Destroyer?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Hi sepermeru,

Just wanted to tell you thx again for this thread, and i deleted my fb acct, and it'll be really interesting the reaction i get ...

From one who fully understands your OP, I do wish you well, for you and yours, wherever they maybe..

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by GeechQuestInfo

Some idiot who didn't know what "The Game" is just made up a "The Game" of their own. There is no game there is only life and the games are in it. Sports and board games and then there is actual real life which is just plain old mundane.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by faeriephenomenon

"The Game" is a common piece of slang for a very real industry which employs tens of thousands of people, many of whom have very mundane jobs indeed, from a certain perspective.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I understand. If I typed it out, though, the system would implode and time would never reset again.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

's all tied up with ribbon and has been for a long time. Anyone who tries to sell you a line about it is either too deep inside it to see out, or part of the game. And the game is actually now overoccupied with players, that's part of why it's leaking at the seams.

Alternatively, we finally have the requisite amount of players to play an entirely new game.

The proprietors of the old game may understandably view with suspicion and maybe even loathing a game from which they can't profit.

I guess we'll all find out soon enough.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I'm afraid we are headed for a nasty civil war.
I am afraid and cringe a bit- not that I'm a coward, but what I see, anyone would be wise to fear, but as I was saying, I cringe everytime I hear

liberal scum
Watch the liberals scurry like the cochroaches they are

I don't like rhetoric coming out that calls a political opponent anything that is not human.
That's bad. You don't call your fellow countrymen stuff like that.

Not that liberals don't call republicans some bad stuff- it happens on both sides. It's just that RIGHT NOW there is a lot of heat, and most of the dehumanizing talk that I am personally hearing that is so alarming is coming from the right. Not all of the right, not by any means- but it's dangerous talk at a time like this.

That's the first step down a dark road that leads to bloodshed. Not rhetoric, not dislike, not debate- but calling a group any term that denies their humanity.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I wonder sometimes if the theory that it's better for most of us to be kept in the dark is accurate. It feels wrong, but maybe that's because of cultural and other factors shaping my reaction. I wonder whether it's better to leave secrets that powerful people have gone to great length to conceal left well enough alone.

Then I go back to analyzing patterns, tracing connections, observing interactions. But I wonder. What's the point of figuring out, if we even can do so which we probably cannot, things we can't talk about or change?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join