It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you understand what is going on?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
If you do, then you're not going to post about it.

You know better. You know if you're right, if the pieces you're putting together -- in lurkerland, or here in the trenches -- are fitting the way you're seeing them fit, then unless you're ready to die you couldn't possibly risk posting about it on the internet. You might even feel it's too dangerous to talk to anyone about at all.

I just want to know, yes or no -- do you fit this description? Are you someone who is seeing, understanding, and knowing better than to speak? If you are then you'll know what I mean, and if you don't know what I mean, then you are not...paying...attention.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sepermeru

You might even feel it's too dangerous to talk to anyone about at all.

I'm no stranger to danger if that's what your asking.

link   
reply to post by sepermeru

I have absolutely no idea what the hell is going on. That's part of the reason I am here, to figure things out. But in all seriousness, I can't even figure out my own life at the moment.

link   

this old story is fake unless it comes to making new technology
all they need to do is call it a 'conspiracy theory'

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

It's not about being afraid of dying. It's about sounding like a lunatic. No one ever believes anyone else's understanding of reality. When it comes to each individual's version of the 'truth', the description sounds like madness when put into words.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
And I'm not talking about reptiles, okay. Seriously. I'm not talking about the freaking cometshipenin or whatever, though there's some kind -- the signal is in the static. Yes? So where's there's smoke, there's fire -- and where there's directed patterns of static, certain ways of seeing the disinformation target and form -- then there's data to be found. So something, perhaps, but surely at most a way of getting you to miss the forest for the trees. To focus in so much you miss the wholeness of the picture. Let those with ears to hear me comprehend this, and the rest of you can toddle back off to arguing about clouds. Clouds! You've been bought and sold!

As have we all, every one. But the value of the transaction could be in our hands.

Or maybe we're just f'd once the s hits the other f...which it may already have.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Some of us aren't cowards.

My weapon of faith is stronger then any form of occult magic that exists out there.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35

It's not about being afraid of dying. It's about sounding like a lunatic. No one ever believes anyone else's understanding of reality. When it comes to each individual's version of the 'truth', the description sounds like madness when put into words.

I'm lucky to be diagnosed and marked as mentally ill. It makes me more free. I am easy to dismiss, easy to dispense with but, and this is crucial, only up to a point.

They killed Bill Hicks, you know. They look for it and stamp it out before it gets out of hand. So you have to keep your head down, even if you can mutter to yourself without drawing too much attention.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

There's no such thing as magic as far as I know. There may be such thing, but I just don't know it. Whatever your armor is I'm glad you have it. Consciousness, to be a conscious animal, is a horrible thing sometimes. It's a burden we all have to give each other room to mitigate in our own ways, because one, it's right to do so, and two, when you don't things get a little tetchy, to understate the reality to, let us say, an atomic degree.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I quote the great philosopher, Towelie, when I say:

"I have no idea what's going on."

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake

I have absolutely no idea what the hell is going on. That's part of the reason I am here, to figure things out. But in all seriousness, I can't even figure out my own life at the moment.

Look, this is all I can tell you...stop trying. You might be looking for your own despair. I don't think we can do anything about it, not anymore, and maybe not for quite some time now. Knowing, it doesn't really help. Then you just know and what do you do? Get a BoB, whatever, it doesn't matter -- it's so far beyond mattering. If you're disposable, you will be disposed of; if you're disagreeable, you will be dispensed with. It's all tied up with ribbon and has been for a long time. Anyone who tries to sell you a line about it is either too deep inside it to see out, or part of the game. And the game is actually now overoccupied with players, that's part of why it's leaking at the seams.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Yeah, well, I am a bit of an exception to the rule:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Yep, that about sums it up, sure enough. All that's left to do is watch and wait....

And it's okay, everyone thinks I'm strange anyway!!!

I get away with a lot!!!

edit on 9/10/11 by jennybee35 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I understand enough to be ridiculed and not enough to be assassinated (I hope).

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sepermeru

You know better. You know if you're right, if the pieces you're putting together -- in lurkerland, or here in the trenches -- are fitting the way you're seeing them fit, then unless you're ready to die you couldn't possibly risk posting about it on the internet. You might even feel it's too dangerous to talk to anyone about at all.

I just want to know, yes or no -- do you fit this description? Are you someone who is seeing, understanding, and knowing better than to speak? If you are then you'll know what I mean, and if you don't know what I mean, then you are not...paying...attention.

Yes.. and I sensor what I know until the light is green!

All in good time...You are are welcome to U2U me about specifics.

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
so what do you think is going on? feel free to pm me if you don't want it public, but since you've already been diagnosed, why not just say it?
I have my suspicions. But I'm not saying anything publicly. I'd either wind up in a mental hospital, or worse...if you know what I mean.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers
Yeah, well, I am a bit of an exception to the rule:

Thank you for bringing those threads to my attention, I will look through them. That someone is at least trying to construct the bridge for others to follow to the truth matters a lot and it's respectable that you've made the effort to show that there's nothing irrational about understanding history as a continuous process, rather than a strung-together series of decades associated with specific monumental events, where kids think WWII was a long time ago and nobody alive could possibly remember anything from way back then.

It doesn't take much, you don't need much -- that's the lie, part of how they've contained us. They hide from people the truths about their own minds, how they really work -- prevent people from learning how to learn, how to study, how to think -- so nobody believes that it's easy, so easy to control how people think and what they think about, just by nudging them here and there, little pushes, little encouragements -- it's part of the game, how it works, anyone who knows anything knows that, so I'm preaching to the choir, and off my own topic besides...to a point.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
so what do you think is going on? feel free to pm me if you don't want it public, but since you've already been diagnosed, why not just say it?
I have my suspicions. But I'm not saying anything publicly. I'd either wind up in a mental hospital, or worse...if you know what I mean.

Then you've answered your own question. I won't for the same reasons you won't. I'm only safe to a point. If I'm right, if I'm even freaking halfway right -- I have a kid, you know? What's happening, if it's real, is about as real as it gets, and what point is there putting a target on my own back? Even if I'm wrong, and it'd be perfectly safe, why take that risk? I can go this far, but not much farther. I've left behind some clues here, not many, a few hints, a few nudges -- play back at them, it's the only way for now. For now. Forever, maybe. Unless.

Unless we all wake up.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
The truth is out there. They themselves show and tell you everyday. All you have to do is follow the yellow brick road to the rabbit hole. But even those on the inside don't have all the pieces to the puzzle. They are intentionally obscured by clouds. Nevertheless, all will be revealed. Sort of.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I am not arrogant enough to think that I am absolutely right, but this is my working theory for now. I find this game vile and I am always looking to try to find a crack to get more information. I have no fear in calling them out, especially after I find that they are flaunting themselves. It's probably a bit optimistic to think that they are not only watching ATS but would also give a damn about my threads, but it's a platform and I will stand on it and scream if I need to.

However, this is not a holy war of any sort for me. Consider it more of a compulsion/passion.. I have to know what this is all about and who these people are.
edit on 9-10-2011 by rogerstigers because: I was randomly selected for enhanced security screening by the spelling nazi's

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join