It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1960's National Anthem Sign-Off With Subliminal Messaging

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cinaed
reply to post by Akasirus

Actually your comment about subliminals in foreign languages-- they can be quit effective if the same images are anchored to them. The unconscious does not think it words anyway, but in shapes and symbols, color...things like that. Most times a person is put in a deep trance, when they are brought back up, they are pretty quiet for a while. The reason being they are mentally translating the experience they just had into words so they can discuss it.

Example is I could anchor a word in any language to a specific image that invokes a feeling, like say...popcorn, warm steaming popcorn. I could show my subliminal clip to people speaking many different languages but NOT the language I used. Later I could write my subliminal word on the wall and most of those people would start thinking about and wanting popcorn, the very suggestible might even think they smell popcorn.

I use to have a friend that liked to use Portuguese triggers on his hypnosis clients because he got great enjoyment from the fact they still worked just fine even though the client had no clue what the word ment

That is true but in that case the words themselves would be irrelevant, they could literally be replaced with gibberish, symbols, or anything else. Regardless, there is nothing in this video that would give 'Naomi' context to anyone watching TV when this aired, so the only explanations I can think of is the government referencing a classified project seemingly counter-intuitively to their goal of keeping it secret, or the more plausible explanation (to me) of the uploader signing their name in their work.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by overseer1136
reply to post by Tgautier13

Holy Crap Batman!!!! Thats some crazy shiite! That is also the first solid proof I've ever seen and i feel that it is 100% undebunkable. S&F!

Wow, you really are jumping right into this with two feet. You have to be careful, being so ready to believe something can be just a dangerous as dismissing it blindly. Just because something is 'undebunkable' (not saying this is), that doesn't make it solid proof. To many people this may very well be undebunkable, simply because there is no way anyone can prove absolutely that it never aired as some people are asking. But just because you can't prove a negative with certainty doesn't mean it is true, as the famous invisible pink unicorn analogy illustrates.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by radosta

This is very, very creepy. Good think the only TV I watch in Survivor

Radostal, thanks for posting this clip! I have been trying to remember what the movie was called for a while

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Seems youtube account who uploaded the slowed-version has updated with what he states is his theory:

the original uploader is not a regular youtuber, but salvaged this from an old reel he found in Alabama (see his comment). The old reel probably had written on it somewhere "NAOMI 1963" or something similar, and when he uploaded it onto youtube, he simply used that as his youtube name. He never once indicated he was aware of anything out of the ordinary in this film.

Then links to this: en.wikipedia.org...

What I'm curious about, is that, if this is a hoax, how did they lay the subliminal lettering down on what appears to be virgin background. I mean, I can see the word "obey" and it's not laying on top of other letters, but a clear, continuous and coherent background is behind it. Is it that simple to just recreate background like that? Wouldn't that be a lot of freehand work frame-for-frame?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Okay, this out to get a few posters going. Below is a snip of a simple example (in my opinion). Now at first you don't see it, then you do! However, it is only a half truth...wouldn't a lie be just as easy?

****7H15 M355463 53RV35 70 PR0V3 H0W 0UR M1ND5 C4N D0 4M4Z1N6 7H1N65! 1MPR3551V3 7H1N65! 1N 7H3 B361NN1NG 17 W45 H4RD BU7 N0W, 0N 7H15 L1N3 Y0UR M1ND 15 R34D1N6 17 4U70M471C411Y W17H 0UT 3V3N 7H1NK1N6 4B0U7 17, B3 PR0UD! 0N1Y C34R741N P30PL3 C4N R34D 7H15****

add a few colors to make some things POP and others recede on the page and you can get some very tripping things going on with messages within a message.

Just my 2cents

Okay after posting that I decided to edit and add, after reading this snip, which states only certain people can read it and these people should be proud. Implying some sort of specialness to those who can read it. However the opposite is true. MOST people can read it given a few minutes, without thought to the translating going on in their minds. So many things implied with this half truth..... Only certain people can read and while one might on first thought believe only intelligent or imaginative people can see it, actually some people experiencing retardation or autism or other disabilities might perhaps read it more readily than others....

Most people reading it would automatically believe they are intelligent or special because they CAN see it, and it says RIGHT THERE...only certain people can.....

The second sentence is the truth. The first sentence is a lie.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Akasirus

But then, what if the people were all shown the trigger word definition is an acronym for *Watch New Movie Trailers*

Often times it is far more powerful to tell people that A=C and B=C, allowing them to draw their own conclutions that A=B than to tell them.

Things are not always as they seem.....

Things are getting curiouser and curiouser

White Rabbit
Which pill will you take? The red one or the blue one?

Go ask Alice, when she's ten feet tall..... and see how deep the rabbit hole goes

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cinaed
reply to post by LifeIsEnergy

I wasn't trying to imply anything about negativity, only that it is far easier than most believe it is. When I gave an example of this in another thread I used popcorn as my example...I mean gosh, who doesn't enjoy and know the smell of popcorn?? (sure sure a small minority but you get my point)

I always say, the very BEST suggestion is the one the subject(s) already desperately want. People want to feel safe and beautiful, loved... healthy...happy

On another note though I would ask, if this man is the *master of manipulation* as you say, perhaps he debunked this as effective so you would never EVER believe he used it on you

Just sayin

Well your example verifies my point and does nothing to support the idea that this type of perception manipulation, as shown in the OP, is effective.

As far as Edward Bernays's "debunking" this form of perception manipulation to mislead the people, I think you are reaching too far, but that is understandable being that this is a conspiracy website. I, on the other hand, am not so much interested in "what if's" as much as I am in "what is". He, in fact, never debunked this method to be honest. He simply pioneered a new method that actually worked, which is why it has been used as an industry standard for corporations for over 80 years.

Here are two things you should study, beyond Edward Bernays, if you are interested in this subject. Edward Bernays was more focused on helping corporations increase sales, while these two methods have expanded upon his ideas to be more suitable for use by govts. and military.

Perception Management
PSYOPS

Perception Management

There are nine strategies for perception management. These include:
1. Preparation — Having clear goals and knowing the ideal position you want people to hold.
2. Credibility — Make sure all of your information is consistent, often using prejudices or expectations to increase credibility.
3. Multichannel support — Have multiple arguments and fabricated facts to reinforce your information.
4. Centralized control — Employing entities such as propaganda ministries or bureaus.
5. Security — The nature of the deception campaign is known by few.
6. Flexibility — The deception campaign adapts and changes over time as needs change.
7. Coordination — The organization or propaganda ministry is organized in a hierarchical pattern in order to maintain consistent and synchronized distribution of information.
8. Concealment — Contradicting information is destroyed.
9. Untruthful statements — Fabricate the truth.

PSYOPS

Most uses of the term psychological warfare refers to military methods such as:
* Distributing pamphlets, e.g. in the Persian Gulf War, encouraging desertion or (in World War II) supplying instructions on how to surrender
* Propaganda radio stations, such as Lord Haw-Haw in World War II on the "Germany calling" station
* Renaming cities and other places when captured, such as Ho Chi Minh City
* Shock and awe military strategy
* Projecting repetitive and annoying sounds and music for long periods at high volume towards groups under siege. In Iraq and Afghanistan, U.S. troops used music, most commonly American heavy metal or rock music, to confuse or scare insurgents.
* Use of loudspeaker systems to communicate with enemy soldiers
* Direct phone calls to intimidate enemy commanding officers and their families

No where do they talk about what you are talking about. And if you still think that the methods in the OP work, I recommend that you conduct a study to prove the validity of this for yourself so you are not potentially misleading yourself into false assumptions.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by LifeIsEnergy

Oh I am not in anyway saying I believe the vids in the OP are authentic, not at all. I am only pointing out there is more than one way to skin a cat so to speak.

Actually I don't think the subliminals would work in the videos anyway because they do not make people feel good. I do think my examples accomplish the same thing in a far more affective manner, and if you note what I am pointing to as a subliminal does not APPEAR at all...it is implied. The level at which people SEE is not visual at all. I do however get very creeped out by what the government could be doing based on what I know they are doing

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Cinaed

Spoiler alert! Sorry.

****7H15 M355463 53RV35 70 PR0V3 H0W 0UR M1ND5 C4N D0 4M4Z1N6 7H1N65! 1MPR3551V3 7H1N65! 1N 7H3 B361NN1NG 17 W45 H4RD BU7 N0W, 0N 7H15 L1N3 Y0UR M1ND 15 R34D1N6 17 4U70M471C411Y W17H 0UT 3V3N 7H1NK1N6 4B0U7 17, B3 PR0UD! 0N1Y C34R741N P30PL3 C4N R34D 7H15****

This message serves to prove how our minds can do amazing things! Impressive things! In the beginning it was hard but now, on this line your mind is reading automatically with out even thinking about it. Be proud! Only certain people can read this

I love it!
edit on 14-9-2011 by fallow the light because: Blue

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
i must say....

More than often we see what we want see. And here is a perfect example.

All pepole see the subliminal message that is supposed to be in the video from youtube. But i cant? Even withouth the explenation.

Also i beleave that government have tested this type of "brain washing" and i beleaved it was deemed a faliure by most government by the 1990's ?

Pardon my bad english btw. next time il run it through a spell check next time when i am home

If some one can clinicly prove to me that this stuff is for real and works please PM me.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qouth The Raven

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Originally posted by Qouth The Raven
reply to post by cluckerspud

Tried,it won't 'connect' for me.

I'll keep trying,after I clean my cache. I don't put much stock in anything on Youtube.

Well the source of the evidence is not from youtube, if that makes any difference..

Somehow,it does.

I watched on the link BaddMove put up. Only oddity is the "?" after the 'Home of the Brave.."

What does it meeeeean

Jumped to the end so I could answer this question, since it seems to be bothering you. If it's already been answered, my apologies.

It means that there is a question mark at the end of the question "Oh, say, does that star-spangled banner yet wave, o'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?"

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Is it possible now that everything is gonna go 3D with movies and the ease/price of new TVs coming down that they will employ MORE subliminal messaging in movies/commercials etc? I guess what I am asking is do you all think it will be that much EASIER to include this type of marketing in 3D where we might not catch it as easy?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sage2000
Is it possible now that everything is gonna go 3D with movies and the ease/price of new TVs coming down that they will employ MORE subliminal messaging in movies/commercials etc?

You would be amazed how much subliminal messaging is already in our everyday life (commercials on TV/magazines/newspapers and especially in kids cartoons.
Disney is well known for constant subliminal messaging in kids shows and movies. A few searches in Google should come up with quite a lot of information on this.

Disney subliminal messages...

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Long time reader, first time to subscribe and post.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   

The Claimed Hoax Original for comparison

Its not the same Reel ! at the end before closing you will see that the ending of it there film damage on the Left side claimed hoaxed Reel ! then again a Video Photoshop and CGI can do Wonders

The cropping is different in the supposedly original video. It has been cropped more - the supposed 'hoax' video has a wider shot of the scenery (you can see the rightmost building fully, in the city shot).

This doesn't necessarily mean anything, except that they are indeed different videos. Either someone doctored the 'supposed hoax' video to remove the subliminal messaging, or both of the videos have used the same source, and then cropped that differently, resulting in two different videos.

In any case, the 'undoctored' video can't be the ORIGINAL video, because it is cropped more heavily - otherwise the 'hoaxers' would have had to create 'more scenery into the video', which would be quite a lot of work to get the 'extra scenery' to look the same as the 'original scenery', for little or no payoff. So it's not really very probable.

I have no stance on whether the video is a well-done hoax, or an authentic recording of what was broadcasted - I simply do not have enough data / information to make any conclusion. It's an interesting thing nevertheless, and as many have said, the servants who suddenly started thinking they are masters (i.e. "the government(s)") have been known to use all kinds of methods to manipulate the 'public opinion' and attitudes of people - and they are still doing it with full force, even if the methods have radically changed over the decades.

Btw, as a sidenote - the lyrics fo the 'star spangled banner' don't make a whole lot of sense, beyond the prisoner wanting to know which side won (whether the flag is still standing). There are lots of really weird things in it, when you really read it without any programming or emotional bias (which I don't have, because I never knew the lyrics until today).

Or can anyone here honestly tell me that they comprehend the meaning of each and every single sentence in those lyrics, without a shadow of a doubt? It all sounds very strange to me. It's certainly not what Jesus tried to tell the inhabitants of this planet.

And the question mark - why do people question the question mark? It BELONGS there, because it IS a question - the lyric writer is asking whether the flag is still waving there!

The question mark BELONGS there. (repeating for dummies)

In fact, there are multiple question marks in the lyrics. What makes anyone think they suddenly shouldn't be there? I don't understand all the confusion here. It's so simple and easy to check.

www.usa-flag-site.org...

If you don't trust me, perhaps you trust a site that calls itself "Usa Flag Site" ..

edit on 21-1-2013 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   
now that's classic all-American TV programming!

fathom how far they've come with today's tech over 50 yrs later?

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join