It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1960's National Anthem Sign-Off With Subliminal Messaging

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Not sure how to flag a thread but once I figure out how I will def flag it. I showed this to my friends who were really blinded and wouldn't wake up by nothing I showed them and they finally woke up after seeing this. Great thread. Star to you and eventually a flag once I figure it out haha.

Edit: YAY I was able to flag it

edit on 11-9-2011 by neobludragon because: Figured out how to flag.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213

Very nice. But still why the question marks?

"and the home of the brave?"

I mean isn't that a statement. Home of the Brave....it's not a question.

Amazing that people who live in this country and know this song have never seen a copy of the original print, nor can they be bothered to look it up...Link

edit on 11-9-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

Amazing that people who live in this country and know this song have never seen a copy of the original print... Link

I don't get it either though, why do we question if we are the home of the brave? Are we that insecure about our country?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

Alright... I am going to explain to everyone about the question mark. The question mark is there because the last line of the lyrics IS a question.

O say does that star spangled banner yet wave, O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

Does everyone understand? It is not a statement. It is A QUESTION. That is how the song ends. O.K?

As for the validity of the video itself, I'm not sure if it real or a hoax. But I wouldn't put it past our government to pull something like this.

If anyone wants to see the lyrics for themselves you can see the link herewww.scoutsongs.com...
Just look at the last line of the first paragraph. That is the lyric in question.

edit on 11-9-2011 by RainDog because: I see Lady Skadi already already beat me to it.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Amazing that people who live in this country and know this song have never seen a copy of the original print, nor can they be bothered to look it up...Link

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/925e520c628e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by neobludragon

Amazing that people who live in this country and know this song have never seen a copy of the original print... Link

I don't get it either though, why do we question if we are the home of the brave? Are we that insecure about our country?

Comprehension fail... must be the public school education of late.
Try again, try to focus on content and meaning of the passage

Sigh....

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Comprehension fail... must be the public school education of late.
Try again, try to focus on content and meaning of the passage

Sigh....

From what I see it is questioning weither or not we are the home of the brave. How is that comprehension fail?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

O say, does that star-spangled banner yet wave O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

Read it slowly.. It's a question. Questions get what at the end?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

From what I see it is questioning weither or not we are the home of the brave. How is that comprehension fail?

It's a question... Do you understand?

Originally posted by twistheknife
It's a question being posed at the end of the song. In modern english it would be, "Is the flag still waving over the land of the free and the home of the brave?"

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

It's a question being posed at the end of the song. In modern english it would be, "Is the flag still waving over the land of the free and the home of the brave?"

Yes, I understand that, but it makes me think that our country is insecure. Why do we need to ask that sorta question? Clearly there are some insecurities going on.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
nevermind

edit on 11-9-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

link   

link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Yes, I understand that, but it makes me think that our country is insecure. Why do we need to ask that sorta question? Clearly there are some insecurities going on.

How do you not understand this???? theres nothing to be insecure about, its someone asking if where that flag stand is the land of the free and home of the brave, not someone questioning whether or not USA is the land of the free and home of the brave...get it?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Not in the HOAX bin yet eh?

didn't we Debunk this on page 5?

coulda swore we did..

looking..looking...

yep...we did...
edit on 11-9-2011 by baddmove because: typo

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Nice find. BBC used to do this every night too.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
This is an amazing find..I showed my mom the videos and she said she had heard before the same thing that there were subliminal messages in the anthem sign off...she was born in 1955 and she still remembers the sign off. I dont know for 100% sure but she said it was the same video that she remembered but she said it probably changed over the years. This is mind blowing to me...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Hoax
Check Here for Original Footage
The original footage is there...forward it to about the 4 minute mark then take it apart frame by frame.

you lot are looking at doctored nonsense....makes you wonder what the intent of the hoax was.
So, 20 internets to anyone finding the source of the hoax (and thereby finding the motivation for hoaxing)
edit on 11-9-2011 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
FAKE.

I didn't know where the subliminal message is, so i watched the first video and immediately noticed the "other" writing. Means: ITS NOT SUBLIMINAL.

A true subliminal message would indeed not be noticeable - not as obvious as in the first video.

If it were as obvious as the first video wants you make believe, more people would have caught that...EVEN back in the days w/o computers etc.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

Edit: Apparently its a fake, I've been tricked by some jokester on the internet yet again. Should have smelled a rat when it said it was from the 60s, an era of civil unrest and distrust of the government, hardly affective if indeed these had been real
edit on 11-9-2011 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Soo...hoax bin anyone?

Only Because Enough Young ones won't know any difference...and will think therefore anyone over a certain age are simply brainwashed cattle.
Considering Other Nations See Usa's Media Enough, its probably time to dismiss this nonsense verses overload the net with yet more hoaxed stuff from the states

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join