It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1960's National Anthem Sign-Off With Subliminal Messaging

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+83 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
There was once a time in our country when there were but a handful of channels, and they all stopped broadcasting at 10 at night. Many broadcast stations played the National Anthem as a sign-off before turning off their programming for the night. Here is an example of one:

What a nice harmless relic of days past. Or is it truly harmless? Some of you with quick reading comprehension or a keen eye for the subliminal might have noticed something nefarious throughout the entire video. Let's look at it again in slow motion:

Pick up on it yet? If not, read the following paragraph while re-watching the slowed version.

Trust the Government God is Real God is Watching Believe in Government God Rebellion Is Not Tolerated Consume Obey Consume Obey Trust the US Government God is Real God is Watching Believe In Government God Rebellion is Not Tolerated God is Real God is Watching Obey Consume Obey Consume Worship Consume Believe Do Not Question Government Believe in Government

People, they have been at work on us and our families for generations now. Just imaging the programming we are receiving today, especially with our HD/3D televisions and rapid refresh rates.
edit on 9/10/2011 by Tgautier13 because: Malformed Link

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

S&F. Just downright creepy.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
It's straight out of "They Live".:

We need those dang sunglasses!

(No Reptilian related posts please -more concerned with the "Obey", "Consume", "This is your God" subliminal messaging.
edit on 10-9-2011 by radosta because: added an anti-reptilian msg

+22 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
can anyone actually confirm this is the original real broadcasting and not doctored?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Holy crap, if this is real it is unbelievable. I guess it's a little late to sue someone now huh?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Holy crap. That is a smoking gun for all kinds of stuff.
And they called us crazy.
WOW best find ever if confirmed.
edit on 10-9-2011 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Do you have a source for an original video?
I'm skeptical to believe any video from youtube.

It easily could be a hoax.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Thank you for posting this. I'm curious how you discovered it, and whether this has been documented elsewhere.

It is beyond dispute that in the early days of cinema, both television and film employed a lot of very...interesting techniques, most of which have now simply risen up through shifting cultural boundaries to become not subliminal but superliminal, so pervasive and entrenched they have become dogmatic.

Or in other words...it worked. It wasn't the only tactic, but the strategy has revealed itself to such an extent now because they feel very safe, and they are, in what they have achieved.

And are achieving even now, as I type this, because I type this instead of standing shoulder to shoulder with you in the street.

Here is an article on the history of these techniques in advertising:

The Shocking Drink And Incredible Coke History Of Subliminal Advertising

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I could be wrong, but is it not meant to read "thru' the perilous fight," rather than "thro'"
edit on 10-9-2011 by homeslice because: spelling

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Sorry Double post
edit on 10-9-2011 by homeslice because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tgautier13

Pick up on it yet? If not, read the following paragraph while re-watching the slowed version.

Trust the Government God is Real God is Watching Believe in Government God Rebellion Is Not Tolerated Consume Obey Consume Obey Trust the US Government God is Real God is Watching Believe In Government God Rebellion is Not Tolerated God is Real God is Watching Obey Consume Obey Consume Worship Consume Believe Do Not Question Government Believe in Government

People, they have been at work on us and our families for generations now. Just imaging the programming we are receiving today, especially with our HD/3D televisions and rapid refresh rates.

I have always believed this, if this can be confirmed this is an amazing find. The better the technology gets the more programming they can throw at us. Time to throw away all technology or be satisfied that we are being programed to be peaceful, hard working slaves, afraid to speak up.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

It's got to be a hoax.
I mean think about it,
you can clearly see the subliminal message without slowing it down. (not able to read it of course)
Would they really put something so obvious on broadcast television?
I think if they were going to take the time to put a subliminal message in something.
They would do a better job than that.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Double post....
Sorry.
My finger is too strong.
edit on 10-9-2011 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Very insidious.

Why did they feel the need to even do this?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by homeslice
I could be wrong, but is it not meant to read "thru' the perilous flight," rather than "thro'"

No, they apostrophe'd it, and the shortened version of through is thro' - which is actually very 60's in the way they did that. Today we use thru in texting short.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
CIA is interested in subliminal messages since the 50s

FOIA DOX: The Operational Potential of Subliminal Perception
www.foia.cia.gov...

Key To Subliminal Messaging Is To Keep It Negative, UCLA Study Shows (because we react quicker (based on our animalistic instincts) in danger)
www.ucl.ac.uk...

now 1+1...
edit on 10-9-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
If this is indeed not a hoax, then it has got to be the single most creepy thing I think I have ever watched in my life.
I have seen a lot, so maybe it was the music I don't know. hehe.

S&F

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
well as one youtube user mentioned, one of the subliminal messages is "buy ultra buy naomi"

so it could possibly refer to the youtube user that uploaded it naomi19631963 meaning its a hoax, or perhaps its related to mk naomi

im leaning on fake though, because once you notice it, you cant unnotice it and it becomes really obvious.

i found this website with more info and apparently some people on the reddit forum already have dug into it and decided its viral advertising.

which leads to the existence of a "they live" remake coming out soon or at least based on the same source so there ya go.
edit on 10-9-2011 by snarfbot because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2011 by snarfbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

Im sorry but the term 'thru' was around before texting.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

funny you should say that, because i didn't notice it, untill i saw the slowed down version, now i can't "unsee" it

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join